Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New rating scale for girls may change your life

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted something about this new system a while ago got no love so here it is READ IT!

I figured I would share a little piece of wisdom that I learned from my buddy who just got back from thailand I only wish that I could take the credit for such a revolutionary idea, one that I predict will turn the people rating system industry on its axis.

So we’ve all been there, guys and gals. You’re standing there at the bar, and all of the sudden a member of the opposite sex walks in that you have never met. Immediately you turn to your group of friends, and what do you do? Only the most completely superficial thing known to mankind: reduce that person’s aggregate self-worth to a number between 1-10.

Now we all know the inherent problems with the traditional 1-10 rating system. Sure it’s simple, but how do you come up with one number to describe the intricate differences between various people? Surely not all 7′s or 8′s or 9′s are created equal. While some people utilize the decimal system to help with this problem, it just isn’t enough. Now let me introduce you to the area code system.

Okay, here is how it works. Every human being on the planet can be adequately described using a three-digit number (i.e. area code). The first digit denotes the rating of how attractive the face is (0-9). The second digit describes whether you would sleep with that person or not (0=no, 1=yes). And finally, the third digit describes how attractive the person’s body is (0-9). It’s a discrete and yet simple way to judge others in public without actually meeting them. Lets put this brand new rating system into practice, ladies and gentlemen, using celebrities that we are all familiar with:

Sarah Jessica Parker

Area Code Rating: 518

Rationale: Let’s be real, the huge nose and that mole just aren’t helping out her face’s cause. But her body is admittedly nice, and I’m pretty sure I could talk other girls into riding the tricycle with me and SJP just because she was on Sex and the City.

Random Girl

Area Code Rating: 614

Rationale: Face is nice, upper half ok, bottom half, not so much thats why face 6 body 4 but i'd probably still bang her so 1 in middle... you guys may have higher standards lol

Kape Upton

Area Code Rating: about as close to a 919 as I've seen

Rosie Odonnel:

Area Code Rating: 000

Last edited:

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
This... is actually pretty damn awesome haha. Kudos to your buddy and you for bringing it to light!

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippapants said:
This... is actually pretty damn awesome haha. Kudos to your buddy and you for bringing it to light!

No worries bra I found that write up on the net and changed it around a bit so it must be spreading

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol with the old system I'd put Sarah at 7 or 6.5.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this idea... I gotta get my friends in on this for when we go out.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG , Ill spread this as far and wide as I can

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was gonna be terrible but its actually a very good idea.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a yes or a no is all you want / need

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have 3 simple ratings..

wow / acceptable / no

thats it.

wow is yeah, she's unmistakenly hot, acceptable is i would date her or have a relationship if other factors were ok also, personality, etc.. and no means impossible no matter how good other factors are.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice concept.

I like it.

a girl like the heavy set one most likely looks much worse when jeans/panties are off.

the second digit, therefore, is subject to change

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how is this supposed to change your life?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
i have 3 simple ratings..

wow / acceptable / no

thats it.

wow is yeah, she's unmistakenly hot, acceptable is i would date her or have a relationship if other factors were ok also, personality, etc.. and no means impossible no matter how good other factors are.
Agreed, the whole number system to begin with is just a way for guys to boast to one another.