Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new problem, fellow HSDJs

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving. From New York. No, not to another state.

To Norway (my stepdad's norwegian and he's going to get paid better there or something).

Here's the problem:

1) everything I've learned about this whole thing has been with american girls, and for some reason I think european's are going to be a different mindset entirely. my comedy won't work probably, etc...

2) I DONT SPEAK NORWEGIAN! ok, so the foreigner thing might be able to help in some situations... but still, how can I get with women, when I can't communicate with them?

gaah. I'm not even sure if this is a big deal or not, or if I'm sweating it too much. Really just wanted to vent lol.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax buddy. See this as an exciting new opportunity!! New girls.. probably lots of fine girls! Use the foreign status as a positive. You can use it in openers etc. You can't screw up! and if you somehow do something stupid they'll let things slide because you are from a different culture in their eyes you don't know better.

I'm sure you have a lot of other things going on in your life. Don't waste time stressing about your game after you move.

Schotten

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing but a great thing for your game. European women is giving nearly everything for a man from the states.. Trust me, I hate turists from the states.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence, poise, game knows no language barriers and limitations. The thing is you're going to be losing confidence because you think you need to speak the same language as them. Just be the same confident guy you were before and learn the language slowly, you don't need to fret.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you got it made. lol

"I'm sorry, in my home country we could just rub ladies breasts to check for cancer"

lol, that would be freaking awesome if it worked.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys thanks, I've calmed down a lot lol. I was just having a bunch of nerves before I guess. Just have to look at the positives and not the negatives.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice by pimpin and betaism.

Dont worry about the language barrier at all though, like beta said, "Confidence, poise, game knows no language barriers and limitations" (I like that quote). Even if you learned a few words here and there, such as "Hello, my name is ----", and then gave them a smile while saying it, I bet they would go crazy over you! They would be thinking stuff like "Aww omg his accent is so cute! Hes American and hes really cute and sexy". Trust me, thats EXACTLY what will go through their minds.