new pickup line for you non-afc's

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
did this last night and it worked like a charm.

i walked up to this HB9 and simply said,"you know, i realise that you're probably shy because you get no attention from men whatsoever, so i thought i'd come over here and pay some attention to you"

went home with her last night

mizt

Reaction score
That sounds like she is helpless and not hot.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...you guys must not deal with very hot women often. its ****y and funny at its finest.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't like the ending part because you're not supposed to give a hottie attention, but yet you neg. that when you say she's shy and no one else gives her attention.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty good but you shouldn't need to rely on a routine for an opener. That's a crutch, that's not 'game'.

I think Juggler said it best with:

"Open with anything. It can be opinion or a situation or introducing yourself or even bleeding on people...The key is not the opener. The opener does not matter much. The key is how you handle the response. The method is amplifying and using responses..."

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that like 2 years ago in of of DD's Newsletter.

Welcome to 2003!

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mizt

That's exactly why he's saying it! She KNOWS that shes hot and that she's helpless, thats why it works!

@Luscious

I agree, but it's still good to have something in reserve if just can't come up with something...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put your self in her shoes, you arent going to feel very flattered if some one tells you that, not that you should be flatereing her, but she will probably feel she has just been dissed.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put your self in her shoes, you arent going to feel very flattered if some one tells you that, not that you should be flatereing her, but she will probably feel she has just been dissed.
That's the point.

I like this one. I don't use lines - but I'm going to try this one.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this is definitely nothing new. I read this a while ago in a David D newsletter. People who don't think it works obviousely don't get it. It works as it immediately creates higher status and is different. Another good one I have found is walking up to someone you have made eye contact with then say 'I was going to grace you with my presence and stimulating conversation but now that iv seen you up close I am having second thoughts.' Then just immediately turn and walk away. More often than not they will chase you down. Only really works on 9's and 10's.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i remember reading this,
it's probably fun to play around with but don't go crazy with it.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Most of that stuff mostly works on LSE women.

If you want to DHV, use a direct opener (Example: Hi, I saw you and I'd like to get to know you) as that will immediatly seperate you from all the guys asking stuff like "Who lies more, men or women?" or other indirect openers.

You don't have to Demonstrate higher value than her, you just have to DHV than all the other guys that have approached her.

These women know why we are approaching them - when you use negs, or an indirect opener, she see's you as being non-alpha.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talking is a waste of time, just signal for her to drop her pants :p

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Most of that stuff mostly works on LSE women.

If you want to DHV, use a direct opener (Example: Hi, I saw you and I'd like to get to know you) as that will immediatly seperate you from all the guys asking stuff like "Who lies more, men or women?" or other indirect openers.

You don't have to Demonstrate higher value than her, you just have to DHV than all the other guys that have approached her.

These women know why we are approaching them - when you use negs, or an indirect opener, she see's you as being non-alpha.
I dont agree with this. I have had a lot of success with indirect openers followed by ****y and funny. 'Hi, I saw you and I'd like to get to know you.' That is a bit of a wussy statement and she is more likely to have heard that than any opinion opener. The shield then goes up and you are told to get lost like all the rest.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you cant get eye contact with a women oyu probably dont want to aproach her, because she wont be intrested or wont be be much of a catch!

So why not try to get eye contact and then walk up to her saying "hey i saw you checking me out and thought i would come talk to you"

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
if you cant get eye contact with a women oyu probably dont want to aproach her, because she wont be intrested or wont be be much of a catch!

So why not try to get eye contact and then walk up to her saying "hey i saw you checking me out and thought i would come talk to you"
Ye i agree but also taking the 3 second rule into effect. Something such as 'Didnt your mom ever tell you its rude to stare. I understand it must be hard as I am such an attractive guy but I would prefer it if you didn't treat me like some sort of sex object.'

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah pokie those can be good but they are harder to pull off because the girl may think you are being serious. My example has no room for miss interpritation by the girl.