Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Moderators Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 new moderators for this particular forum and maybe 1 for the new Wingman Forum.

If interested email me at djnewslet@aol.com. No PMs about this please.

Two Main Requirements:

1) Maturity
2) Visit the forum often -- at least once a day

Thanks to everyone who volunteers.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do Moderators do? And what is the incentive of being a moderator?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey do I get paid! :D

Really though, can you disclose the incentives?

M.A.C.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the incentives are you can move and delete posts!

woohoo! where do I sign up!??

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods generally lock b!tchy threads, move off-topic ones and do cleaning up around the place.

I mod on a couple of different BBSs online - this place has the most easy going mods I've seen. E.g. this thread would be consigned to the bit bucket were I modding. Along with a lot of other crap.

Mailed in, sure why not.

Oscar.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be an excellent way to "leave a date early" rule..

tell the chick "I had lotsa fun! I gotta run tho! The Wingman forum needs to be moderated daily! "

Reaction score
Stargeekman

Well, I'm back for a few minutes! Did ya miss me?

Well stargeek that would be one way to settle an argument. I am a moderator at a place called Players University...that is why I picked on you after observing your comments to other posters and when you cursed at me....sorry the job calls for maturity, something you obviously don't have.

I haven't bothered to check back on the other post. Like I told you I'm done with that. If you have anything to say email it to me son.

Oh I don't have sausage fingers. But I do have big hands. In fact my fingers are long and lean. I used to play guitar as a kid and that is how I can type so blindingly fast!

Neanderthal....that was weak. I have met few men in my life time who are smarter than I am...one is at www.wandoc.net
the other 2 are my brothers.

Yeah yeah, that's all you need is a smart assed wanna be black guy with a napoleon complex running around on this board right...or something like that...don't bother, I told you I can anticipate your next move...it's a pimpin kinda thing...uhh no I am not...but you are kinda effiminate so I just handle you like I would any other biatch...anticipate what your going to say next and shut your argument the f*uck up before you can open ya yapper!

Let's just call it quits before you get played anymore. I hope my use of "my" examples have helped open your eyes to becoming more of a positive imput on this board instead of a clowning joke.

I do take handling women serious. I do take life serious. I do take my business serious as well as everything else that I do...as well as teaching you a lesson in man-nors.

So here it is...I give up...yeah..you win...you beat me...oh you taught me a great lesson here son....I will never diss you in public again...ok...are you happy now...

peace,

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you post that in this thread, Player? That is totally irrelevant. Take your quarrel to PMs if need be... but don't pollute the board with that crap.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could put an ENema anywhere on this internet..it would be right after each and everyone of Playwithyourself Supreme's posts

Players University..bahhahahaahh

Reaction score
Oh um stargazer, when I said I moderated. I am also the teacher for real players who really wanna learn how to handle women and not just politik about it.

That is why I use examples of what I've done. I teach by example. Not do as I say do even though I haven't done it before but it sounds nice anyways...and aren't I funny..I wrote a funny quip to someone in need...but let me keep checking back that thread to see who liked what I said...like you keep doing.

Yeah I see how you keep going back over your old threads to see who responded to your humour or whatnots...that's a sign of a weak ego young/old/wanna be man!

I almost made that mistake when I first showed up here....looking back to see what people said about what I wrote...then I realized the weakness of that type of stuff...grow up bro!

In our case I enjoyed the verbal bantering. I love that shiyt
man. Like I said I'm the last person you want to argue with...but since you beat me...I conceed..lol

**dang fool don't you work...or do you just sit up here all day posting ***

Reaction score
Sorry Torn Victor you are extremely correct. I just needed to teach this young welp some lessons.

I do oppologize to you and everyone who has to witness this type of childish behavior!

Reaction score
And Starman. I doubt you would be given the job of moderator, cause you allowed yourself to be pulled into a personal confrontation with me. That shows you don't have what it takes to be unbiased and fair.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude put a cork in it already.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Bump*

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Starman and Player Supreme are demonstrating the "maturity" levels required for the job.

Sometimes this place dissappoints me.

Starman aren't you a clinical psychologist or something?

Player aren't you like 40 years old?

Grow up boys.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster..Please read the posts carefully...do you read ANYWHERE that I wanted to be a mod?

and no harm in a little verbal jousting once in a while..it sharpens wit, logic, and corrects any fallacies in judgement or reasoning you might get..and its fun!

you expect everyone here to agree at all times?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Starman I was just commenting on the fact that you two would fill up a useful thread with your petty childish argument.

I'm sure it was fun for you though.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StarFish
Slickster..Please read the posts carefully...do you read ANYWHERE that I wanted to be a mod?

and no harm in a little verbal jousting once in a while..it sharpens wit, logic, and corrects any fallacies in judgement or reasoning you might get..and its fun!

you expect everyone here to agree at all times?
Perhaps it would be a bright idea if YOU were to read the posts carefully.... do you see anywhere Slickster suggested that you were running to be a mod? And yes... he just implied that you were ONLY demonstrating a required quality to BECOME A MODERATOR (if you were to run for one.)

Slickster... If you attach any excess expectation to virtually anything...especially humans... you are bound to have quite a few more dissapointments wherever you go. And you're right Starfish, this is fun
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.