Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New mission

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just kind of putting this down in writing for myself mostly but if anyone else can get something out of this - great, comments welcomed. A girl that i have been getting after stopped by today because she left her coat here a while back and when she came to the door unexpected i kind of locked up and wasn't my usual playful, fun, flirty type as when i see her at the bars and clubs. This really got me thinking about where i need to improve.

After some quiet reflection i realized that almost every time i have gotten laid or landed the hotties was when i was under the influence of alcohol, usually not drunk but not sober either. Now, i have come a LONG LONG ways since i first came to this site and i used to be a quiet, shy, nerd even when i would drink back in my past. So, if i can go from not even being able to say hi or make eye contact with a girl while buzzed to laying some hotties while buzzed why can't i go through the same process, only while i'm sober. I'm going to not drink when i go out for the next few weeks and work on getting that same attitude as when i'm drinking because i can think of more than a few times when i couldn't express that playful personality to a hottie the next day after meeting her at a club. And i figure being sober while everyone else is drunk at a bar or club is great practicing ground to start off with.

And with that, one of the greatest skills i feel i have gotten from this site is the ability to take a mistake, see where i went wrong, and fix it. That is a wonderful feeling to have.

I'm addicted to constantly improving

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear ya happyhour. i feel exactly the same. been considering giving up the drink and trying to score regaurdless..
first problem, dancing. now when i'm drunk, i'll go have a dance with my boys. when i did go out sober (my turn to drive) i went and had a dance, that was ok, i felt retarded but looked around and saw i was atleast as good a dancer as 70% of the people. however then you start thinking "i keep repeating the same moves i must look stupid" in retrospect, i don't think anyone was looking that closely. next problem is drunk people, they spill heaps of beer everywhere. when i'm drunk, i'm wet anyway, cause i spill it on myself. it's very annoying when drunkies wet ya!

but for me, the major problem was the approaches. lack of confidence. i'm beginning to feel more comfortable with my looks, i think i'm about a 7, but sometimes feel as low as a 5. i am rarely rejected, but i rarely attempt to pick up hot girls. if your more confident then i am, it shouldn't be a problem. but i found that by 1 o'clock i was over dancing, and wasnt going to attempt to score because of lack on confidence.

Reaction score
Originally posted by happyhourhero
and wasn't my usual playful, fun, flirty type as when i see her at the bars and clubs. This really got me thinking about where i need to improve.

After some quiet reflection i realized that almost every time i have gotten laid or landed the hotties was when i was under the influence of alcohol, usually not drunk but not sober either. Now, i have come a LONG LONG ways since i first came to this site and i used to be a quiet, shy, nerd even when i would drink back in my past. So, if i can go from not even being able to say hi or make eye contact with a girl while buzzed to laying some hotties while buzzed why can't i go through the same process, only while i'm sober...
Now we know where you got your screen-name from, "happyhourhero". :) Now maybe when you are sober, you can find a non-hor !!!!

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey quest, i think what it comes down to is habits. Pook had a classic post about this probably 3 years ago that i remember reading and it is great if you can find it, maybe try searching for "habit". But i find when i'm drinking, i'm a mad man getting multiple numbers, kiss closes, just having a good time and i think it is because that is the state that practice most of my game in. So i just need to get into the habit of doing it sober - just put in the time like i have been for the last 4 years. I think it all comes down to conditioning.

Don't worry about looks, i know this is a heated subject whether this matters or not, but i'm a guy who chicks will approach me because of my looks, yet i didn't so much as kiss a girl until i was 19 and a half years old (i was a complete fukkin nerd personality wise), its all about the inner beliefs you have and the personality you convey, trust me.

Look for a post of tons of stuff i've been doing for the past couple months that have brought me, my game, and life in general to a new level.

PeurtoRican_Lover, whats wrong with the hores
:p

Reaction score
I have an aversion to hors because I see them as having masculine traits in their character, the main and obvious trait that is associated with masculinity is their aggressiveness/boldness in behavior and speech. I love femininity!! Oddly and ironically enough, this 'femaleness' is very difficult to find in woman nowadays!!

If you are an average or good -looking guy then you don't need game, as you yourself confessed not to have naturally and when you were younger. You can still get girls. Why and how, you ask? Because hors only need to be found and not to be chased. Hors mainly go on looks! Any non-dj with no game can have her, and a lot of them are chumps.

Good woman (virgins) go on the totality of a man - this encompasses all avenues of masculinity and not just looks - but includes, intelligence, wit, humor, style, ambition, values, personality and character etc. This is where you need game to get the woman no one else can get or has. And there is no liquor involved! She has stringent guidelines; whereas the hor just wants to feel a penis! Oh well.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, most virgins are under 18, and i don't think you need game, i think you just need to hook up with them for a month or longer and play it cool. they are stupid and think they are in love with you.

however, i've never done a virgin (that i know of, so chances are, i havent)

happyhour, good to see your confidence has come along from not kissing until after 19.
i first kissed at 14, but then not again until like 18 and a half. i was a late starter (puberty) so i looked very young and seem to be slowly catching up. i've gone on to get a ****load of girls, much more then most good looking guys my age have. (many are a quite low standard, many are *****s, there is probably only 4 8's (or higher) that i have kissed who were not *****s.
i need the confidence in my looks so that i can land more of these nice and good looking girls, so i can get into my first LTR.
i had one of these nice looking 8s going out with me, and stupidly i broke up with her because i wanted to pick up a bigger quantity of sluts.. stupid move!
i know i can get something that i'd be happy to take home to mum. but i do struggle for confidence.. i know that if i can improve my body to get some nice firm muscle on there that i'd have that confidence (aswell as fixing my teeth... not extremely bad, but can be better) i've got the dress sense and well groomed and all that.. just a few more things which i can do to improve myself, and right now i'm in the process of fixing those things.

(while i'm on the topic, i have freckles - pale skin + living in australia = freckles.. has anyone had experiences in the removal of freckles, maybe buy laser or something?...they arn't that big of a problem i've got other things to fix first)