Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Member/Need Advice

dnhunter

Reaction score
So I have been coming to so suave for about a year and I figured I would join the forum. So here is my situation. I met this girl at a bar about a month ago and got her number. I have been on a few date with her and used the ****y and funny routine(works like a charm). She is a pretty cool chick, kind of a good girl (doesn’t drink or smoke) and I have a feeling this could be a LTR. Last weekend we went out to dinner and then back to my place. Things got pretty hot and heavy and I wanted to take things to a sexual level (we have not had sex up to this point). So as soon as I make my move she stops me. Now I don’t really care that she stopped me but now I feel that I blew it with this girl and we will slowly start creeping into the friend zone. Am I just over thinking it or did I blow my chances with her because I made a move to early. Also how do you guys go from foreplay to sex in a smooth transition?? I like this girl but at the same time I am not going to wind up some sad puppy dog begging for sex. I just feel she has the power now that she turned me down. Any advice helps.

Last edited:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your new, read some of Rollo Tomassi's posts, he is the man who has the greatest advice on this site, that will help you. :yes:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^What this guy said

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like rabbit's response... Seems very suave to me.

But a rookie on the dating field like could probably not tell you much about this. ( HECK i wish i would have gotten as far as you!!)

But I would personally would want the girl to be actually the one to be DESPERATE to start things sexual with me. XD its a thrilling feeling that a girl wants you that much.

Maybe she was moody that day.... :eek: i dunno.

If i were you i would go straight up to her and man up. Explain to her that you really like her a lot and your actions are the reason for that. Plain simple...
If she doesn't accept it then screw her up man and move on.

I do wish you the best of luck

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
But I would personally would want the girl to be actually the one to be DESPERATE to start things sexual with me. XD its a thrilling feeling that a girl wants you that much.
Yeah, well, every man would love to have a woman wet for him as soon as he enters the room.

But that's the kind of thing you have to establish with a woman. Once you establish that you're sexually dominant, a woman will want you just by catching a whiff of your sweat. But it's not like that when you're weak and unsure of yourself.

If i were you i would go straight up to her and man up. Explain to her that you really like her a lot and your actions are the reason for that. Plain simple...
If she doesn't accept it then screw her up man and move on.

I do wish you the best of luck
Whoa. Have you ever had sex with a woman, dude?

This is the kind of advice I would give in 8th grade. "Just tell her how you feel."

This advice sounds nice in movies, but it's a total turn off to a woman in real life. Telling her "how you feel" just eliminates any chase, it eliminates the excitement, and pretty much puts her in the driver's seat of the relationship.

Basically, it's the anti-sex. A woman doesn't want you to tell her how you feel. She wants you to grab her and throw her into bed. She wants you to bite her neck when the lights go off at the movie theater. Men don't talk. We do. We just DO things. That's what we're selling...action. Women talk. Men do.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Whoa. Have you ever had sex with a woman, dude?

This is the kind of advice I would give in 8th grade. "Just tell her how you feel."

This advice sounds nice in movies, but it's a total turn off to a woman in real life. Telling her "how you feel" just eliminates any chase, it eliminates the excitement, and pretty much puts her in the driver's seat of the relationship.

Basically, it's the anti-sex. A woman doesn't want you to tell her how you feel. She wants you to grab her and throw her into bed. She wants you to bite her neck when the lights go off at the movie theater. Men don't talk. We do. We just DO things. That's what we're selling...action. Women talk. Men do.
HEYYY!! what are you talking about??? Of course i have have........ not had sex with any women ROLF XD

But on a serious note... That's why i joined the forums today. In order to learn from experienced people like you. My goal is NOT to get laid (i can easily pay a prostitute for that)... but rather because i want the feeling that women want me... also to polish my communication skills.

Sounds shocking what you said. Telling woman how i feel turns them off. You have changed my perspective in some way. I'll make sure i'll never do that mistake again ^^

Please take a look at my introductory thread here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188944 and see if you can help me exorcise the "nice guy" out of me. You'll be a life saver.

dnhunter

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the advice. I guess I should clear up "take things to a sexual level". At the point we got back to my place everything was going just fine. Intense make out sessions, hands all over each other, even a little light hair pulling (she really liked that). I mean her body language was screaming yes. So as I slowly start kissing down her body and unbuttoning her pants she stops me and gives me a look of "sorry but I am not ready". So I just told her its fine and we chilled a little longer. Now after that I was still kissing her and getting her hot a bothered but didn’t proceed any further. I mean she is still into me. She calls me and text me all the time and went as far as to pay for football ticket for this upcoming weekend. I guess I just want to redeem myself that’s all.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
dnhunter said:
So I have been coming to so suave for about a year and I figured I would join the forum.
No!!! Run while you still can! It's not too late! What ever you do don't take the blue pill!
:crackup:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Phat Rabbit and Iceberg nailed it.

I will just add one point. Removing her pants is LAST not first. When you take her pants off, you are getting at her most intimate parts. If you do that right away, you can turn her off.

Better to go this way...
1. Make out
2. Run hands across her body slowly
3. Take off her shirt
4. Kiss shoulders and neck
5. Remove bra
6. Lick/suck nipples for a while
7. Rub thighs over pants
8. Rub her puss or better yet get on top and dry hump/grind her for a while.
9. Then finally remove her pants

The order isn't super critical, but going for the pants right away can scare her off. Plus it cuts off much of your foreplay.