New Lost Thread

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so kate had sawyers baby. maybe sawyer was in the coffin then.

i really don't like kate now (never did though). she basically screws over all the guys. jack and sawyer obviously. then tonight she uses hurly and screws over locke.

locke should have put a bullet in her head.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Daniel Dae Kim just had a DUI so we'll see what happens

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
so kate had sawyers baby. maybe sawyer was in the coffin then.
Check again.

That's not Sawyer's baby, unless he's the one who knocked up Claire.

The kid is Aaron -- Claire's baby.

Where's Claire?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my God she kidnapped Aaron :eek: I wonder if Jack knows that it's not Sayers?

Locke's a total ass now.

BTW the plane "crashed" because of Desmond. He didn't push the button and the super powerful elector magnet ripped the plane apart in mid-air.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in the process of downloading all 3 seasons. im going to figure this out :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Check again.

That's not Sawyer's baby, unless he's the one who knocked up Claire.

The kid is Aaron -- Claire's baby.

Where's Claire?
remember when i told you that a pair would be split up because one would be dead and the survivor would go home.... well i rekkon that is aaron and kate is just pretending to be his mother to keep him safe...
so now, who will be number 6?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Oh my God she kidnapped Aaron :eek: I wonder if Jack knows that it's not Sayers?

Locke's a total ass now.

BTW the plane "crashed" because of Desmond. He didn't push the button and the super powerful elector magnet ripped the plane apart in mid-air.
i am wondering if jack feels guilt because claire is dead, or jack knows that claire was really his half sister by now, making aaron his nephew...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so now, who will be number 6?
I still don't think we know number 5 yet. Aaron was born on the Island and technically not a survivor of the crash. Second, I don't think the media would include a child as part of the 'Oceanic 6'.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I still don't think we know number 5 yet. Aaron was born on the Island and technically not a survivor of the crash. Second, I don't think the media would include a child as part of the 'Oceanic 6'.
but aaron was 'on the plane' and so technically did survive the crash - as he could have been killed in the crash.

so sayid, jack, kate, aaron, hurly... and #6 is?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
the plane crashed because there was an intense magnetic field around the island. do you remember system failure?
either way im beginning to think that its possible they are all in an experiment. voila~everything can be accounted for, including all the motifs and themse

ok, lets say thats true. nonetheless a ton of other passengers died. so you've still got this totally serendipidous survival of certain passagers.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
but aaron was 'on the plane' and so technically did survive the crash - as he could have been killed in the crash.

so sayid, jack, kate, aaron, hurly... and #6 is?
He was technically on the plane as in Claire's womb. But this seems like the old debate of when does life begin....we won't get into that.

But really if a bunch of people survived a plane crash and the media gave them some cutesy name like "the oceanic 6" I doubt they would include a kid in that hoopla.

So I'm sticking to my guns that we only know four of the six (for sure) Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid.

Time will tell.

Harpe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ever Onward. I don't think Aaron is one of the 'Oceanic 6'. Or at least I sure hope not.

So, Locke is going batsh*t insane. Putting a live grenade in Miles' mouth and leaving him there alone...I guess it is not that much worse that when Sayid tortured Sawyer for the location of the guns, but still. He seems rather immature and unhinged right now. Other people know more than him about the island and events surrounding it, and he can't stand it.

In the beginning Locke pulled out Valis by Philip K. **** for Ben to read, then told him he should read it twice because maybe there is something that he missed. I haven't read Valis yet (I'm going to pick it up today), but I just finished Ubik by Philip K. **** last week. In that book everyone is 'half dead' and hooked up to a life support machine where they all interact with eachother in another reality/world, kind of like Joekerr's VR theory. Don't know what Valis is about yet, but I'll find out. Maybe the writers of lost are telling the viewers to watch lost again because there is something that we have all missed...or something in Valis...hmmmm....

Harpe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and the version of Valis was a fairly new one, only a few years old. So Ben has definately been off the island fairly recently (I am presuming he is the one who bought it since it is in his personal collection.)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harpe said:
So, Locke is going batsh*t insane. Putting a live grenade in Miles' mouth and leaving him there alone...I guess it is not that much worse that when Sayid tortured Sawyer for the location of the guns, but still. He seems rather immature and unhinged right now. Other people know more than him about the island and events surrounding it, and he can't stand it.
I'm with you there. Locke seems to have reverted to his immature, pre-Island self. This has happened before (such as when he let the Hatch blow up). I predict a Locke story soon in which he will have another epiphany and return to his previous, enlightened self.

Also, kudos for knowing your literature.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
And another thing, realise that even the producers might not know what on Earth is going on with the story, they just are going to carry it on for a ridiculous amount of time (think Coronation Street), or end it on a cliffhanger or something so they can do whatever they want and it won't matter whether it makes sense or not.
The producers have already set an end date and know exactly how many episodes are left. I'm pretty confident that they have a very good idea of where this story is headed.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6 either, but it has nothing to do with semantic arguments about whether he was a "survivor" because he was in Claire's womb.

I think they are keeping it a secret that Aaron was one of the people that came back from the island. And Kate is highly protective of Aaron.

But remember back when Claire went to that psychic, and the psychic told her that if someone else raised Aaron, that it would be very, very, very bad?

Someone else is raising Aaron.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
I don't think Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6 either, but it has nothing to do with semantic arguments about whether he was a "survivor" because he was in Claire's womb.

I think they are keeping it a secret that Aaron was one of the people that came back from the island. And Kate is highly protective of Aaron.

But remember back when Claire went to that psychic, and the psychic told her that if someone else raised Aaron, that it would be very, very, very bad?

Someone else is raising Aaron.
when he tried to talk her out of putting the baby up for adoption, but she got on the plane anyhow...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brother Joekerr just PM'ed me these nuggets:

Re: LOST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres just a taste..

the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 appear...

- on hurlys lotto ticket
- on the hatch door
- is code for the button
- is the code on the syrum they injected claire with (which infected aaron) - the label was CR4-81516-23-42

not really sure what all this means, but the numbers are all over the place. (fyi. it might pop up a few more places by the time i finish season 3).

heres another # puzzle. when desmond is in the hatch, the reset clock reads 432 47 - when reset it goes back to 108 00. from there on in the clock only resets to 108 00 and then ticks down towards zero.

something fishy with all that! hoping to figure it out later.
Start the dissection fellow Losties!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Brother Joekerr just PM'ed me these nuggets:

Start the dissection fellow Losties!
4+8+15+16+23+42=108
i thought we were done trying to figure out the numbers after the first or second seasons... numbers numbers numbers grr
gio even tried to see if all the oceanic six would be sitting in seats 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.. but 42 is the tailes and there are no tailes left except the two little kids ...
but we are not figuring it all out.