Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New LOST thread - What is going on?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i watch lost, but i haven't been studying it the whole time. i have some questions, give me the answers.....

1) what is the smoke monster thing?

2) where did the black guy and his kid go?

3) why did locke have to kill his father? and was that really his father?

4) based on last episode do you think the island basically existence in a different space / time continuum? (the payload took 30 minutes to arrive when it should have taken only a few seconds)

5) even if the space time continuum theory is correct, it doesn't explain the things that happen in real time. like hurley and his bad luck after winning the lotto. so whatever is happening on the island is either seperate or an extention of something that was happening in the present space time continuum. what gives?

6) how can island control things like making sure the bullet that shot locke didn't hit any major arteries? simply being in another space time continuum doesn't explain that.

7) why are kate's boobs so small?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. security mechanism of the island?
2.micheal and walt were allowed to leave by ben in a boat he gave them following specific co ordinances and heading
3. he had to kill him to free himself of him and prove something to the island and to jacob, and since he didnt have the heart to, he had to find someone who did, which was sawyer.. yes it was lockes daddy and it was the real sawyer con man.
4. yes, im into the time warp!
5. i'm thinking there is a time warp, and neat mysteries of the island too.
6. ben shot him in a spot where his kidney used to be , before he gave it to his father. perhaps ben aimed there for a reason.
7. because shes too skinny for big boobs?

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
locke can walk because the island is magical.
noone knows the smoke thing clearly but pen is right
i dont think time warp exactly, but i beleive time is slower on island.
ben just shot him. he was lucky that his kidney was gone. woudlnt make sense to shoot him and have him alive. his intention was to kill.
go watch all the seasons! you're goign to have 10000x more questions as the saeson goes on that came up during past shows

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all focused on a show in which the writers can (and since the writers more then likely do, during the writeres strike) do what ever they want with a prime time script.

Have you seen? F*cking american gladiators and d*amned knight rider are back on the air. Why? Because original writers are not going to get gyped out of their money like they were with cable. Everyone knows that regular televison and cable are merging together sooner or later, so rather then sign away their rights early (like what happened when cable television was thought of as a "fad") writers of current shows wanted to be assured of their future money when interntet broadcast are the norm.

Try to keep up with society children.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
7) why are kate's boobs so small?
lol! You know what? That actually brings up a question of a grander scale. Why aren't there ANY chicks with big boobs on TV? Nothing against today's actresses, because many of them are extremely hott, but why is it all actresses are these chicks with pretty faces but no ass or tits? I want some voluptuous women on my tv shows god dammit!

Harpe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! You know what? That actually brings up a question of a grander scale. Why aren't there ANY chicks with big boobs on TV? Nothing against today's actresses, because many of them are extremely hott, but why is it all actresses are these chicks with pretty faces but no ass or tits? I want some voluptuous women on my tv shows god dammit!
Watch Christina Hendricks on Mad Men. She is the very definition of voloptuous on that show.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You're all focused on a show in which the writers can (and since the writers more then likely do, during the writeres strike) do what ever they want with a prime time script.

Have you seen? F*cking american gladiators and d*amned knight rider are back on the air. Why? Because original writers are not going to get gyped out of their money like they were with cable. Everyone knows that regular televison and cable are merging together sooner or later, so rather then sign away their rights early (like what happened when cable television was thought of as a "fad") writers of current shows wanted to be assured of their future money when interntet broadcast are the norm.

Try to keep up with society children.
Whats your point?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think an annonymous call is still a good idea. whats the neighbour going to do? terrorize all the neighbours who p otentially could have called.

but if you dont want to do that. then go rent yourself a 260 pound bodybuilder and have them go knock on their door and tell them 'i just moved in downstairs nad your screaming is really pissing me off. if i hear anymore of it i'm not going to be so polite next time.'

:D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
joekerr31 said:
i think an annonymous call is still a good idea. whats the neighbour going to do? terrorize all the neighbours who p otentially could have called.

but if you dont want to do that. then go rent yourself a 260 pound bodybuilder and have them go knock on their door and tell them 'i just moved in downstairs nad your screaming is really pissing me off. if i hear anymore of it i'm not going to be so polite next time.'

:D
Wrong thread man.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really hate seeing this show turn too sci-fi. I liked the simpler mysteries, like Why is there a door in the jungle floor of a desert island? What was the Dharma Initiative? Why is there a statue with four toes?

There could be a time warp based on the payload clock being off by 30 minutes. Another possibility (the one I believe) is someone on the boat reprogrammed the timer and launched it later in order to trick the physicist guy. The writers have made it clear there is already a lot of tension and distrust between the people on the freighter, plus deception seems to be the norm with the newer groups of characters.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knight rider was pretty cool yesterday, when he drove off the plan at the tend brought back memories. imm glad they played off the original series versus starting from scratch.

LOST. i dont think walt and his pops is off the island, they are either dead and will be found or the group will stumble across them with some interesting story line.

according to the guy who plays bens character in an interview, characters we thought were gone will be back in a few episodes

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Whats your point?
The point is this show has been going on for three seasons and no one has a CLUE as to what's going on. That's the primary premis of the show, you'll keep guessing and (likely using the feed back from the masses) the writers will continue to change things to confuse you further.

It's a modern day primetime soap if you will.

Like Envouge says "Never gonna get Never gonna get it"