Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Level Unlocked - Thank You SS

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SS,

Some of the advice on self-improvement really helped! Since I focused on myself I've been able to meet more women and attract them! No doubt, I'm able to get more women now than ever before. It's kinda crazy...dating apps for example..I got x3 matches/likes.

I'm sure any man can improve with dating! When I was 18 - 19...I got damn near no asz, 20-21 I had a good influx...but now being 22 it's increased dramatically...I'm sure when I'm done and get income when I'm 24-25 I'm going to get WAAAAY more women.

Thanks for all the advice, def some gems and good advice here. Blessing to everyone.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this ages.
The problem is in eight years $250k will be about five bucks in today's money.
Congrats to the OP for having success, but I would expect most guys do better with girls at 22 than at 18.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is in eight years $250k will be about five bucks in today's money.
Congrats to the OP for having success, but I would expect most guys do better with girls at 22 than at 18.
In this society, I should have the best jobs out there. Easy puss does not excite me, I honestly try to stay away from it.

A gf is the solution.

First, you need XP, and then you need the queen.