Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Legal Victory For Men's Rights

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if I got it but a woman who falsely accused of rape has not only been caught but also condemned from a regular tribunal, while the hate sp..ehm minority right activist mr sharpton just looks like a major idiot for investing himself in such fake b1tch?

I read it very fast so not sure if I got it right.

Not wanna be trollish but how many guys in this forum are jizzing in their pants after reading such facts? I mean its a real tribunal a legal one..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Just as much a win for women. At least the legit broken bone and bruises cases of RAPE! As it stands because of over exposure and for decades the MSM telling us all there was a RAPIST! twisting his moustache on every street corner the word RAPE! now has as much impact as telling someone you just took a dump for shock value.

If enough of these filthy lying ****s are held accountable we may see some genuine cases of RAPE! taken seriously again. When a bad hangover, no signs of any struggle and a case of buyers remorse the next morning is no longer considered RAPE! I'll start to tune in again maybe.

RAPE!!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
When a bad hangover, no signs of any struggle and a case of buyers remorse the next morning is no longer considered RAPE! I'll start to tune in again maybe.
I still remember my first semester in college 10 years ago how shocked I was when I saw one of those "if she's drunk then it's rape" posters. That's when I first started to ask myself just how skewed our justice system was. Because I started thinking what would happen if an equally drunk female and male student would have sex, who would get charged with rape in the morning?

In more recent years the Duke lacrosse scandal and the Kobe ordeal just reinforced the notion that our nation's over-lax rape laws are giving way too much power to lying women.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im not sure if I got it but a woman who falsely accused of rape has not only been caught but also condemned from a regular tribunal, while the hate sp..ehm minority right activist mr sharpton just looks like a major idiot for investing himself in such fake b1tch?

I read it very fast so not sure if I got it right.

Not wanna be trollish but how many guys in this forum are jizzing in their pants after reading such facts? I mean its a real tribunal a legal one..
Except the falsely accused man will never be able to collect even 10% of the award. As for Al Sharpton, he has long graduated to a highly successful career as a fearless champion for the "rashalee deezkrimanated".

A far greater crime than the false allegation itself is the fact that someone like Al Sharpton is given a voice by the media conglomerates. Everyone knows that he is a liar who makes a living manufacturing racial controversy, yet he is a constant guest on the talk show circuit. It's all part of the plot.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Tits. Good points...... Another word that has lost it's impact. Terrorist. In the 80's and 90's, when you heard that word, you automatically pictured men armed with automatic weapons either hijacking something or blowing something up. The Libyans on Back to The Future with the machine guns and bazooka, THOSE were terrorists. Now they throw that label around too loosely. It's completely lost its meaning.

The women who drum up false rape allegations and the Al Sharptons who manufacture false cases of discrimination are cut from the same cloth. They make it more difficult for REAL victims of REAL rape or discrimination and they also victimize people who have done no wrong. Even worse, they try to profit from the misfortune that THEY created even if it means ruining the lives of other people in the process.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
what a fvcking disgusting case, on emans life in ruins and the name of a dead man bes,irched, with a pack of hounds leaping to her side, why arent these fvckers going to prison?