Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Jokes Thread

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL2
What's the German word for virgin?

"Goodentight."
Haha. Nice.

Vunight Stahnd.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy shows up at the hospital because his wife is having a baby. He runs up to the doctor and says "where's my wife and baby? Are they OK?"

The doctor says, "your wife is in great shape and you are now the father of a healthy baby boy. They are in the next room, go on in and see them."

So the guy goes into the room but doesn't see anyone. He asks the doctor where his wife and baby are, and just then a doctor and a nurse pop out and say "April Fools! Your wife is dead and your baby's retarded."

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
A guy shows up at the hospital because his wife is having a baby. He runs up to the doctor and says "where's my wife and baby? Are they OK?"

The doctor says, "your wife is in great shape and you are now the father of a healthy baby boy. They are in the next room, go on in and see them."

So the guy goes into the room but doesn't see anyone. He asks the doctor where his wife and baby are, and just then a doctor and a nurse pop out and say "April Fools! Your wife is dead and your baby's retarded."
Real funny :rolleyes:

Rawk Steady

Don Juan
Reaction score

That line was in a Stephen King book, think it was "It." Way to kill a thread dude.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww come on. It might have been innapropriate, but we're all guys here. He doesn't wish dead wives or retarded babies on anyone. Good joke dude :D lighten up fellas.

Rawk Steady

Don Juan
Reaction score
No wait! I just remembered it was from a Batman comic, Arkham Asylum.....the Joker says it right before he blasts a guard. Am I right??????????

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, we all know that tasteless jokes are the best ones. Get over it

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, we all know that tasteless jokes are the best ones. Get over it
I thought the joke was pretty damn funny.

One morning, a man was driving his eight year-old daughter to school on the express way while a husband and wife argued in the car driving in front of them. Suddenly, the wife cuts off her husband’s penis with a knife and throws it out of the car window. The penis landed directly on the windshield of the man’s car. Not wanting to expose his little girl to such a graphic and obscene site, the man quickly turned on his windshield wipers and fluid and wiped the penis off of his windshield.

“Daddy, what was that!?” the surprised little girl asked.

“It was a bug, honey,” replied the man.

The little girl paused for a second and said, “Wow, it sure had a big D!ck!”

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman's cleaning her 15-year-old son's room. When she goes to take the sheets off his bed to wash them, she notices about a dozen or so S&M magazines under the mattress. Very concerned, she takes the stack of magazines out to her husband.

"Jerry, look what I found in Steven's room," she said, holding up the magazines. "What do you think we should do?"

Jerry looks up from his paper for a moment, stares briefly at the cover of one of the magazines, then says, "Well, for God's sake, whatever you do -- don't spank him."

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown suit

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Title: Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-Or-Treating Is Better Than Sex

10) You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9) If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.

8) The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

7) You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.

6) It's O.K. when the person you're with fantasizes you're someone
else, because you are.

5) Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.

4) If you don't like what you get, you can always go next door.

3) It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2) Less guilt the morning after.

1) YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Italian in Malta

One day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel, in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast .she brings me only one piece. I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She say "Go to the toilet". I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on
my plate". She say to me: "you better not piss on the plate, you
sonnawabitch". I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!

Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings
me a Spoon and a knief but no fork. I tell her "I wanna a fock." and she tella me ,"everyone wanna fuck." I tella her, " you don't understand me...I wanna fork on the table." She say, "You better not fuck on the table you sonnawabitch."

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet." he tell me to go the toilet. I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on my bed." He say, "You better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch."

I go to the Check out and the man at the desk said,"Peace on you." and I say," Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth." I gonna back to Italy!

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor condominium when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing.

"Damn, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die."

As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms. While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do you suck?"

"No!" she shrieked, aghast.

So, he dropped her. As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her.

"Do you screw?" he asked.

"Of course not!" she exclaimed before she could stop herself. He dropped her, too.

The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor.

"I suck! I screw!" she screamed in panic.

"Slut!" he said, and dropped her.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get a clown out of a swing?

hit him in the face with an axe

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a hill in Ireland once. I was talking to a guy named Bob. Bob pointed at a church that was far away, and he said to me "it took me ten years to build that, and with my own bare hands. They never called me Bob the Church Builder." Then he turned to a bay, which was filled with ships. "It took me twenty years to build all those ships with my bare hands, and they never called me Bob the Ship Builder." Then he turned to a nearby village. "It took me thirty years to build that village with my bare hands, but they never called me Bob the Village Builder."

Then he turned to me, and said "but you **** a sheep, just once..."

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I might as well throw in a sick joke.

-= Parental discretion is advised =-

How many babies does it take to paint a wall red?

Depends on how hard you throw them!

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best thing about screwing 29 year olds?

theres 20 of em