Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Job New Girls And They All Want Me, How To Pick?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aright this is the situation.
I just got a new job working for a callcenter, and we are in the 3rd week of training classes.

The workplace is literally 90 percent females and like 10 percent males which most of them are not as good looking as me ;)

Now I played the quiet inocent boy at first not talking to no girls at all, focus on the job, just paying attention to the class etc...until girls started making remarks about me out loud like "I wanna sit next to him" "hmm he fine" etc... that was all part of my plan to attract them to me, you know the make them wonder about you by being a mystery....I just didn't know that it would work so good.

I've had one on one gametime with 3 of the ones that I'm interested in and i m leaning towards one of them but she is kind of stuck up, she thinks she a 10 when she is not, she's very good looking though.

I made the first approach gamed her a little during lunch, all good, so to not make her think nothing crazy and throw her off balance I decide to ignore her for a few days I mean totally ignoring her, which also worked to perfection, I was in a conversation about sex, with 6 girls in a circle me being the only guy, needless to say she came and joined then tried to take control of the convo.

She pulled me aside and asked me why I wasn't talking to her, I said that I got nothing against her and that its just her imagination, I told her that we are in good terms, so after that I tested her again by ignoring her again for another couple of days, I did her nasty today, I was talking to a girl on her face she stared at me for like 30 seconds, but I acted like I wasn't seeing her, so later on she sat right next to me and just made small talk with me, I gave her the privilege of having a convo with me.

She was saying the right things so I kept the convo going and I gotta give it to her she did aight lol.

So my question now is, do I get her number or do I tell her to get mine and to call me this weekend or somethin, she showed interest several times after I put her thru them tests she still came back to show interest, and I do wanna fuk her lol..

I'm thinking in having me doing the approach this time and game her on a higher level, putting some pressure on her with slick conversation and then having her get my number.

What do yall think... I know I can get any one of them so I'm feeling kinda ****y right now, I can actually feel the power of a dj lol.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like some stupid *****s. "Hmm, he fine."

Last edited:

moveup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel the power of being unemployed? Because that's what you'll be real fast if one of them decides to report your behavior to HR. You need to be careful about these things these days.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Sounds like some stupid *****es. "Hmm, he fine."

...?
Of course, all call centers are packed with dumb chicks and young single mothers.

Bfl, if they "want you" so bad, then just concentrate on your work and everything will fall in place. I wouldn't try to rush anything too quickly. Start to take the hottest ones to lunch, thats if you get an hour lunch. Unlike you, my work is 90 percent dudes and the rest are married females. So consider yourself a lucky man.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive found that playing around with girls you work with is like playing with dynamite. fun for a while but easy to blow up in your face...

ive had good and bad experiences. meeting a girl at work is one thing. ive met two of my all-time favorite girlfriends at work... but unless one of you plans on leaving immediately i wouldnt recommend it. way too much headache. might not seem like it at first but trust me it will come. only to be magnified by whatever your company's policy is on intimate relations between coworkers.

the smartest thing to do would be to let those girls that think youre so dreamy set you up with their hot friends. social proof... let them work for you. that way, you get the ass without getting the problems that come with dating in the workplace. i know it feels good to get signs of interest from girls you see everyday... but dont let your ego cloud your judgement.

-SLB

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree totally,could have said it better myself,and im the king of f*cking up things with girls at work,it goes alright at first,maybe they even show big IOIs,but then she does something wrong,and you get into lame game playing (hard to get,ignoring etc etc) and it all ends up going sour,do it if your good enough.. but know where to draw the line fast,cause if it dosent work ya gotta pull out and save face

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst that can happen is akwardness for the most part....fuk em one by one...be best of u could keep it friends wit benfits but word travels to fast for that in call centers...its like that in call centers,then after a while more dudes come in and u the old news,at least thats what happened to me haha..i dont go out of my wack to mess wit women at work but if it happens it happens...when i first got there i wuz fukin em left and right i wuznt picky at all haha...sum hot sum not...just dont get anybody pregnant...the one bad experience i had wuz a girl said i got her pregnant and i didnt,i never even had sex wit her but everybody wuz lookin at me like a deadbeat so i ended up quitting...forget what i said at the beggining worst can happen than akwardness.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
One of the Tenents of Leykis 101 is to NEVER HOLLA AT CHICKS YOU WORK WITH!!!! Your at work to earn a living so you can maintain your lifestyle and pay your bills. What if something goes wrong (God forbid,) and one of these chicks gets vindictive and decides to report you to HR? Come on man, be smart.

If it's that important to holla at them find other job.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I would get every girl to write their name on a business card (so you're looking for creativeness as well).

Throw it all into a hat, and when Friday comes, pull one out and publicly announce it. Take her out that night, and IMPRESS her, but don't get too far in, because the idea here is she will go back to work and tell her friends about how much of an awesome time she had, and that'll filter down to all of the girls. Pick a different girl, and repeat the process. If you can impress them that good and get the ones you went out with attracted/interested in you, it means that if the others want you, they will have to fight each other for it.

So thus, now you switch it up. Now the girls have to take you out (ensure you find out who wouldn't mind that), and now you let it roll.

Seems like fun to me!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a proper nob-end

Reaction score
If this post is true, which I doubt, expect to be fired soon.

I think it's cool to target 1 girl at your workplace that you like, but start being a DJ at work going after all of them? Asking to get fired.

How will they like you when you can't even collect unemployment checks.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who said that im going after all of them, just cause they into me dont mean im after all of them i clearly stated that im after 1 in particular which btw she got my number today.

i could careless about any other of them, i was just stating what was going.

dont hate cause they cant resist me :)

one of them asked me out tonight since its her bday i said no that i already had plans which i do in like a hr or so im going to a bar, whenever my friends get here.

even though im not interested she is cool peoples to kick it with so ima surprise her and pop up at the club that she is gonna be at with her girls.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLYG'S LIFE LESSONS FOR SURVIVAL

Don't **** where you eat.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna sound real crazy but listen.

Last night i go to the bar with my friends, we all drinking having a nice time, i dont drink alcohol or smoke or drink soda neither so was ziping on some apple juice. so once they all tipsy i tell them that i got a friend from work that was gonna be at a club so we decide to go there.

Turned out that she was there and the girl that got my number was also there with her, little did i know that she was gonna be there, so i played it cool im vibing with all of them and like 20 minutes down the road the bday girl calls me to the side and we t alk for like 5 minutes then we go outside for some "fresh air"

so remember now im not interested in her,so im talking to her as a regular person just trynna have a conversation with her, to make a long storie short we both ended up in her car kissing , and needless to say she gave me a *******.

Dont ask me how but i had no intentions in doing anything with this girl.

My friends were saying that the girl that got my number the one that im interested in was asking them questions about me and that it seems like she is really interested in me, i just hope that this girl doesnt tell her what went down in the car.

It happened so quick that i cant even explain it, i dont regret it i just dont want her to get attach to me .

Just like a hr ago the girl who i got my number, the one that im interested in called me and she sounded cool like she dont know what went down, i hope she doesnt, although she might be playing stupid....but we made plans to go out tonight.

well see how all this turns out.