Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New house, new asian room mate

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently moved into a guest house belonging to some of my older friends (they're like 50's there about) They gave me a sweet deal on the rooms and an added bonus there's a 22 year old international japanese HB7 student living here too! She just moved to las vegas from Sacremento where she's spent the last two and a half years. I guess she was going to live with some japanese dude but his place was a sty so my friends moved her in and since my little posse has broken up, (tragic really) I needed a place to go. She's only been here for two weeks and doesnt' know anybody. She doesn't drink, unless she goes to night clubs which she's done only once already. I just had her buy me dinner at one of the local diners out her (I drove she paid) where I got a full grip on what the scenerio is. I'm givin myself 1:4 odds on bangin her before August rolls around.:cool:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your probably not going to listen, which makes you dumb if you dont, but roomate relationships are a bad idea. if things go south, you cant escape and are stuck living with them.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad bad bad bad... stop it. Trust me... I've had two horrible situations with roommates. Something goes wrong, and you're seeing them every day.

Geez, there's three billion women out there, go get one of THEM.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hrmm shes only around for 2 weeks and shes asian! and there so hot!... u really should try and tap that!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever-- You should go for it!!!

He's man enough to deal with any fallout from banging a chick that he lives with/ near.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roommates? I have never heard it going well except in romance series... A cow does not wonder far in search of water if it can drink nearby... I'm wishing you all the luck and please post your results (if you come out OK)... I'll be a wiser man here... Hmmm a wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from people's mistakes!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfffffttt! What's she gonna do tell on me? SHE CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH! I'm not planning on seriously dating this girl, I'm just going to rail her. The only reason I went to dinner with her was to gauge her personality and look for week points (and she paid come one who can pass on a free meal?). I won't be spending all that much time with her, I won't be taking her on trips to the park or the mall carring her bags, I won't be getting to know her friends, I won't be helping her with her portion of the rent if she gets in trouble. I'm going to take her to a night club, get her to take some kamakazi shots, bring her home at like 2:30 and rail her. That's it end of story.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with banging your roommate is the financial issues. If a regular girl you picked up at the bar wants more than sex, and you don't, well it doesnt matter. But this is your roommate, who is involved in a financial arrangement with you. If she gets p!ssed off, she might go somewhere else, leaving you to pay the rent.

Even if you have a binding contract, if anything goes wrong, you're still going to be seeing her EVERY SINGLE DAY until your contract finishes. What if, out of spite, she starts sabotaging your future relationships? It can happen, believe it or not.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Argun: She's a HB7 tops. Nothing to write home about but still good enough to show off to your friends. (not quite a motorcycle but still better then a scooter)

Diplomatic: Her coming or goin will in no way affect my finacial arrangement with my friends since they own the house (and the guest house where I'm staying). I'm not worried about the spite of a 22 yr old international student. I imagine she's already pretty indimadated by the sound of clanging of dumbell weights and gangsta rap coming from my room at 7:00am, so the thought of making me angry is the furthest thing from her mind. Remember she's an internationl student with no friends so she doesn't have any back up while I am a seasoned quasi evil Las Vegas local. Sound unbalanced? Likely because it is.

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha bad English, foreighn girl, its so easy to minulipliate(sp?) that. All you need to be like is roomates do the sucky sucky, f*cky f*cky.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing about Asian chicks is they're extremely sexually submissive, so they're alot of fun to throw around in bed. Of course, I've never roomed with one I've nailed, so I can't speak to the awkwardness that may follow.

Of course, if she barely speaks English, that likely won't be much of an issue. Nice.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexinEar said:
Haha bad English, foreighn girl, its so easy to minulipliate(sp?) that. All you need to be like is roomates do the sucky sucky, f*cky f*cky.
The asiaphilia of white men knows no bounds.:mad:

Learn how to spell before making fun of a foreign girl's English. It's not cool to manipulate someone who's in a country alone and without speaking the language. Does it make you feel like more of a man by going after this "easy" prey? :trouble:

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gravyboat said:
The good thing about Asian chicks is they're extremely sexually submissive, so they're alot of fun to throw around in bed. Of course, I've never roomed with one I've nailed, so I can't speak to the awkwardness that may follow.

Of course, if she barely speaks English, that likely won't be much of an issue. Nice.
Again, the stereotyping continues. :cuss:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
Again, the stereotyping continues. :cuss:
Wow, wow, chill man.... don't get angry...

Stereotypes are pervasive these days, especially on this forum.
How many times have we seen similar thoughts/claims?

Just give you an example: how many times have we seen (supposedly) black dudes claiming they just love blonde girls with blue eyes and they get them all the time because well...it's common knowlegde that blonde girls just love black men...:crackup:
Do you see many white guys getting angry about that? I don't...
And this is just an example...:cool:

So just chill and let people talk...:up:

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Wow, wow, chill man.... don't get angry...

Stereotypes are pervasive these days, especially on this forum.
How many times have we seen similar thoughts/claims?

Just give you an example: how many times have we seen (supposedly) black dudes claiming they just love blonde girls with blue eyes and they get them all the time because well...it's common knowlegde that blonde girls just love black men...:crackup:
Do you see many white guys getting angry about that? I don't...
And this is just an example...:cool:

So just chill and let people talk...:up:
I'm not going to apologize for getting upset on this particular issue. Are black men emasculated in the media? Are white men? No, but Asian men are. Seeing some "Don Juans" post on this board about how "All" Asian women are submissive and that they will "Love you long time" is offensive to me as a man, not to mention an Asian-American man.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
I'm not going to apologize for getting upset on this particular issue. Are black men emasculated in the media? Are white men? No, but Asian men are. Seeing some "Don Juans" post on this board about how "All" Asian women are submissive and that they will "Love you long time" is offensive to me as a man, not to mention an Asian-American man.
Man, I see where you are coming from... I guess you know that I'm Asian too.

The thing is I also get upset sometimes, but as long as it's NOT pure racism, I don't get ticked off anymore.
Actions speak louder than words. Everyday, through my actions, I'm the living proof that Asians don't fit the widespread stereotypes.

Just let people talk and do your things. Plus I tend to think those who are braggy, aggressive towards others, and who hold a lots of stereotypes, especially on the internet, are losers in real life anyway.

The thread starter wasn't really talking about Asians and "how Asians are like this or like that", but about his personal situation, it's all good.

Sure some ignorant hicks will throw in a few retarded comments here and there, but just let it slide, no big deal...;)

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Man, I see where you are coming from... I guess you know that I'm Asian too.

The thing is I also get upset sometimes, but as long as it's NOT pure racism, I don't get ticked off anymore.
Actions speak louder than words. Everyday, through my actions, I'm the living proof that Asians don't fit the widespread stereotypes.

Just let people talk and do your things. Plus I tend to think those who are braggy, aggressive towards others, and who hold a lots of stereotypes, especially on the internet, are losers in real life anyway.

The thread starter wasn't really talking about Asians and "how Asians are like this or like that", but about his personal situation, it's all good.

Sure some ignorant hicks will throw in a few retarded comments here and there, but just let it slide, no big deal...;)
Cool, actually had no idea you were Asian too.

I try to let it slide, but the way the thread was even started, and then the "Asian girls are submissive; love you long time" stuff started to happen it I just had to post something.

Hit me up sometime when you're back in the states, NYC, and we'll go light up the town.