Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New guy wanting to move up in life

Cube

Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's okay cuz I think I'm up for the challenge. I just recently got over oneitis with my exwife and dammit, I'm ready to get a freakin life. I'm sick of sitting in front of this damn computer screen wasting my life away like I have been since October. I've been reading the site for a couple of months and have read the bible probably about 5 times now. Up until recently I've been too bummed out over my divorce and too chickensh!t to go out and apply any of these philosophies(no excuse, i know) but now I'm at the point where I simply don't give a fukk if I get rejected, I just want to throw my self into the mix and see what's out there.

Here's the main obstacle I see myself running into, I just moved to a new town and I don't know anyone. I have no friends here to go out and hang with. I've been under the impression that women see men with no friends as losers, which makes sense. I don't want to be the weird guy in the club all by himself that scares chicks off. Maybe I'm overanalyzing that sh!t, but I don't want to be seen as that desperate and lonely dude with no friends looking for a hookup. Luckily I'm starting community college in August so that would give me more opportunity to meet some people. But the thing is that I don't want to wait that long. Should I forget about finding friends for now and just go for girls numbers? I wouldn't really be giving me that much thought, but if I do end up hooking up with a girl and she wants to meet my friends, it just puts me in a weird position.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man,

Don't worry about the no friends thing, once you start socializing the size of the crew you know is meaningless. Plus, picking up women alone is a bonus, no friends to worry about ****blocking ya, wanting to jet, etc.

There are other places to meet chicks other than clubs. Numereous mentions of places have been made, malls, libraries, bus stops for a few examples. These places are not necessarily "friend hang out zones." Leaving the fact that your are self-lonewolfing to be no problem whatsoever.

As for going for chicks before hang-out buddies, that's up to you. I'd definetely go that route, most guys bore the heck out of me, but that's just me. Also, why would she want to meet your friends? She'd be interested in you right? So what reason would she have to want to share your time with others? heh. Granted, LTRs may want to meet a few of your buddies, but whatever.

Self-Lonewolf,
khanboy

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not that these women want to meet your friends. They just like to know that you to have other people to hang out with, not just them. That you have time alloted to other people, and not just them. That you have other people to talk about your personal problems with, and not just them.

Just because you're alone doesn't mean you can't PU women, but women will notice through convo if you have an active social life with friends or if you always seem to be talking about doing things by yourself.

Cube, just go out with the mindset of meeting people in general. Women will eventually fall into place for you.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you read i think was pretty cool...you said you moved into a new town. Well man, best time for a fresh start. Mett new and more interesting ppl and make more friends. Best time to do it. Don't worry about your social group. Just go out have fun and ppl will come to you!