Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New guy, question

YellowJester

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum and since im in highschool i thought it would be a good idea to start on this forum.

Im a senior in HS and ive been to many schools, 7 to be exact, throughout my 13 years in school. from every school my social status changed dramatically. at one point i was incredibly popular where at another i was just a nerd that nobody noticed.

at the school im in right now im just another new guy. im working on making my last year of HS better.

Question:

There are a couple girls that im into right now and i know that im not supposed to be the advice giver but for some reason girls seem to always bring up their drama with me (many times making sure that they point out they are crying about a guy). would anyone have any advice as to what i should be doing in situations like this?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
yeah I had this problem once.

DONT GIVE A SINGLE PIECE OF GODDAM ADVICE!!!

it will involve you with their drama and come back to bite you in the ass, I used to be very popular at my job, gave some advice, and I had to quit because everyone started hating me.

dont get mixed up into that ****, just say "handle your own problems" or "I dont want to get involved."

personally I would be blunt and rude about it.
I agree with you spiff, it's best not to get yourself caught up in any of these chick's crap. From the way Yellow Jester described, they seem like they have you made out to be an emotional tampon that they can dump all their drama on. As spiff just stated, if you take this route, the only thing it will do is bite you in the azz in the long run.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome fellow jester :D

These guys are right. Don't be that little b!ch that girls tell all their problems to ;)

Read the book of Pook. To be honest I've never really had this happen to me.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to SoSuave! I recommend you check out the Archive as well as the DJ Bible to improve your chances with the women in your life. By checking out posts in this site and looking at important topics, you will avoid asking very simple questions, such as the one you just asked!

Your job as a DJ is to be the guy that a girl talks about, not the guy the girl goes to when she needs to spill out all her drama. You are a successful DJ and your time is precious (you need to have that mind frame). You do not have time to listen to girl's drama, nor do you have time to have drama in your own life. You are not her therapist, don't try to be.

The next she asks you for advice, say something such as: "What do I look like to you, a therapist!" Now, make sure you have a very nice smile, and say it in a joking manner. Do NOT be arrogant or rude, the way you present yourself when being a DJ is probably the most important thing when it comes to talking to women. If you appear as an arsehole, you ruin your chances completely with women (not all the time, there are a few exceptions, but it's best not to have this title.) If you appear as a needy guy who listens to a girl's problems constantly, you are going to appear as a "nice guy", and as much as the media and movies convey to you that the "nice guy finishes last", HE DOES NOT. Nice guys never finish last. Instead, the confident and charismatic DJ's who do not take a woman's BS finish last.

Women want a MAN, not another WOMAN. By being a "shoulder to cry on" you are in turn saying to her: "I am a woman, please, spill all your drama on me." (Which is unattractive, by the way.)

YellowJester

Reaction score
thanks guys ive been trying to avoid these situations but when they do happen i find im at a lost for what to say. axcell i think thats a great idea i think ill be using that from now on :p

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I normally do when girls try to bring up their problems with me is that I act disinterested, I simply nod and look down at the ground. And then when I feel it's right, I say to them "Let's talk about something more cheery!" with an enthusiastic voice. Usually they never bring up their drama again because me emphasizing about changing the subject in an enthusiastic voice means that I don't want to be dragged down by morbid memories and want to have fun.