Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New guy posting background and a first field report. Comments are welcome.

MilesDavis

Reaction score
Don't you f*cking laugh @ me, but I did my first number and kiss-close ever yesterday.

I'm 19 years old, fairly short,but pretty athletic and good looking (I'm not a Brad Pitt, but I look descent, not more). Anyway, I've been lurking around sosuave and fastseduction.com for the last 3 years, but never did an approach until last month (can you say chicken?). I have read everything there is to read, but has put very little into practice. I'm a virgin (has only fooled around with one, less attractive girl who was totally obsessed with me. I was really drunk when it happened), has never had a girlfriend. Pretty pathetic really, but after this evening I'm proud to put an R in front of my AFC-status.

Field report:

Me and a couple of friends went down to a club. We had all been drinking and none of us were sober. The first thing we did when we got inside was to have a beer and chill at a table. At the table next to us there was two HB's, so after talking to my friends a while I leaned into the HB's and started talking. Found out some info about them, but never ever gave them a straight answer. I had them guess my age and where I come from and so on. If they guessed my age was 24 (I'm 19, but people always think I look older) I was like "Do I look like 24 years old to you? and laughed". About a month ago I cut my hand doing the dishes, so my right hand is now in plaster. Of course they wanted to know what happened so I told them.......I had an abusive girlfriend.....that I'd been to the zoo and so on. They were going mad.

My friends, who were just a bit to drunk a bit to drunk started engaging in the conversation. I walked away, leaving my friends with the HB's knowing that they wouldn't get anywhere and that I wouldn't get anywhere in their prescence.

About 45 minutes later i spotted the girls and a couple of their cute friends on the dancefloor. I just walked in there and said "You guys, still don't know my age" and started dancing (I was the only guy in the group and there were 5 girls;)) They all started guessing my age again and I just laughed. Eventually I gave in when they guessed 19 (I knew they were all 18, If they had been older I would probably lie about my age), got tired of dancing and walked away.

I found my friends sitting with a few girls at a table. I walked in there, ****y as hell and the girls said I was such an ******* within minutes. After a while they walked away to the dancefloor ('cause I was such a jerk they said). Later in the evening I got one of them to TIE MY SHOE;)(right hand in plaster remember) and kiss me on the cheeks. That was fun. Acting like an ass got me favours from them....lol

Walked around and found one of the first HB's sitting down, and there was a free seat next to her. I walked in, started talking, kept not answering any questions. Applied Kino. First on her hands later her legs, her hair and her cheeks. We talked and i found out she was sober 'cause she was going to work early the next day. I touched her hair and cheeks and told her "wow, your a brave girl", looked on her lips, leaned in and kissed her. We talked a bit more and she told me she and her friend was going to a party the next day and she wanted me to come, so she ASKED ME: Do you have a cellphone? Sure I handed it to her and had her adding her number to my phone. So I told her she'd better call me tomorrow then (since she was inviting me I felt it would be more natural if she would call) and she said "sure". "But you don't have my number?" I said. "Sure I do, I called my own cellphone from yours". We chatted a few more minutes, then I tolder I had to go, so I leaned in and kissed her once more and then walked away.

Key elements:

*The right mindset. I was out to have a good time, not just to pick up chicks.

*Not answering any questions seriously.

*I was always the one who ended the conversations and the one who walked away.

*Kino

*Didn't think to much, just went with the flow. Used techniques in a natural way

Future plans with the girl:
Wait for her to call today. If she doesn't, I'll wait about a week and send her a short text-message or talk briefly on the phone, then see what happens.

Comments are wellcome!

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, thats a good start. I've also lurked around for 2+ years here too.

Anyways, if I were you, I would try all of this without using alcohol. Its a lot harder to pull it off without relying on it but will give massive amount of confidence once you can face rejection and enjoy success.

MilesDavis

Reaction score
Yes, alcohol isn't the key. Confidence and attitude is. If I'm going to drink, I always plan how much I'll drink so I don't get too drunk. I'm almost always the most sober guy in the gang, but yes I'm going to work on being able to do this without alcohol. I feel my attitude is changing.

MilesDavis

Reaction score
Update:

The girl sent a textmessage to my cellphone saying:

"Hi! We are now at some party at *name of part of city*. What are you doing? Are you partying tonight? Hugs HB7 from *name of club we went to* yesterday"

I replied with:

"Maybe well stop by if promise me a hug and a big smile when I get there. Where are you?"

She answered:

We're going to *name of place*. Be there! And you're going to get a huge hug and a beautiful smile. We're going there in about an hour.. What are you doing now?

I haven't answered yet. I'll post an update later.

MilesDavis

Reaction score
Screwed it up totally! The girls had said they were going to a party were we were supposed to meet them. What they didn't say was that they were planning on hitting a club in the city later on. I got the first textmessage at 20:29pm. @ 22:00 they sent a message that they were heading to the party. @22:19 they said they were soon to go to the city (we had no idea they were going there). @ 22:30 she called me, telling me they were to catch a bus to the city in 20 minutes. I was totally not prepared for this and made some mistakes. She asked about our plans for the evening (we were just planning to chill. Meet them at the party, and see what happened), so I told her that we were just chillin. Both me and my friends were tired from yesterday (got home@ 4:am) and didn't really want to go downtown. None of us was prepared to go. While we had been preparing to go to the party were we were supposed to meet them, they had got tired of it and wanted to leave. and we were running out of time. It ended up with missing the opportunity to meet this girl:( Well, at least I've hopefully learnt something.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean , when I find that guy Waldo I'm gonna kick his ass.

BTW Good effort man!

MilesDavis

Reaction score
Miles: I've contacted the moderators about changing my username. I will not post another thread using this username, but I hope it's ok, if I post on this thread until I get a new one.

Update: After the screwup yesterday, she sent me another textmessage this morning.

"Hi! I'm soon going off to work, what happened last night? Anything fun? Me and my friend fell asleep at 00:30am in front of the movie, hehe (she sent a message late last night that they went home watching a movie instead of going to the club). We'll have to get in touch some day. A big hug."

I haven't replied yet as I'm thinking about what to write, any suggestions? The truth is we didn't do anything at all, got tired and fell asleep before 00:00.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for a coffe/lunch date or something during the week when you have freshened up. A change of pace, no?

MilesDavis

Reaction score
It's definately still on dudes!

I sms:ed her back saying.

"We did about the same as you did, were kind of tired since last night. I'm quite busy this week, but maybe we can get in touch later. I'm still curious about that huge hug and wonderful smile;)"

And this evening she woke me up at 23:05 with another message saying: "Are MilesDavis from *where I come from* asleep?;P Want to give you your giant hug I promised you. Now I've made some money! yey, sleep well boy!"

My plan is to call her wednesday night asking her to get together for coffe on thursday.

It seems like her interestlevel is pretty darn high, even though I screwed up yesterday. But then maybe it was only good that we didn't meet since I 1: was tired and 2: couldn't keep my head straight. As I said I know alot of theory, but never put anything to practice. Yesterday my head was ****ed up since I couldn't think of anything but her and my success in the club, I'm not yet used to experiencing this. Waiting a few days will help me put things in perspective. I'll keep you updated.

Suggestions are wellcome!

the_swede

Reaction score
Miles Davis: Now I've changed my username, hope this one is better.

Called her up today and got my first date ever tomorrow. We're going to a coffe-shop and then just for a walk. Wish me luck!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't screw up at all by not showing that second night, you showed just the right level of interest and challenge, and you did it by not worrying too much.

My only advice to you is, coffee and walking can be boring, so make sure you both have some fun.

the_swede

Reaction score
You have any ideas on how "spice it up" and get it to be more fun?

I didn't really want to do anything more than just a casual get together. I'm not really sure on my interest-level in this one. I mean, it felt totally right last friday, but then I had some alcohol in my body (not to much, I think).

We'll maybe I just need to relax and enjoy this experience. It will certainly not be perfect, but if nothing else, I will at least learn something. There's a first time for everything.

the_swede

Reaction score
Don't drink to much when you're dj'ing!

I went to meet the girl last thursday and what I thought was a 7 in the club was actually a 5 at best. We went to the coffeeshop and sat there and talked for about 2hours,well she was about the only one talked. All I was thinking about was how I was going to get away from there. It was like that scene in Swingers where a guy talks to a girl and the theme-song from jaws is playing in the backround. I'm not kidding here.

Needless to say I didn't make a move, didn't volunteer any info about myself, and she didn't about anything either. She was nervous and was fidgeting around all the time. And I was relaxed and very aloof and really not interested in anything she had to say. Finally I looked at my watch and told her I had to go. We were both going by bus, but in opposite directions so we walked to the bus-station (just like 100m). I told her to have a nice weekend and she said: At least it was fun talking to you. (Here I thought she got the message.) I went home and erased her number from my cellphone.

Today (Sunday) she calls me up and continues with her boring conversations. I was just quiet. What do you say to a girl when she calls and you're not even remotely interested? She even said, wow you were not this quiet last thursday (I didn't say **** last thursday). After 10mins I was like: I think I have to continue with my homework. Bye! I hope she got the message.

How do you blow a girl off?

Lessons learned:

Don't drink to much when partying or if you do subtract a point or two from the HB-rating ( a 7 is a 5 and an 8 is a 6 and so on). People will look better than they really do when it's dark and you have alcohol in your body.

I'd rather be single than being with someone boring.

Even though It didn't work out (cause she was below my standards), It was a good boost for the self-confidence.