New girls best friend said something odd

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party last night and this girl I know hooked me up with her best friend and we hit it off well and we talked on the phone and we have been going out since but right after we met each other her best friend was telling me how she is totally pysched out about meeting me and how i called her and everything but then she told me "so did you talk about being boyfriend/girlfriend?" and I was like "uhh you just dont talk about that. This girl has only had 1 boyfriend before and her friend who she hooked me up with has never had a boyfriend before eather so they dont have much experience.

Also the other day I was talking to this chicks boyfriend who is my friend and he knows the girl im seeing now and he told me how her friend was telling him how she really likes me but doesnt know if were officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I'm just like "wtf is this???" the entire time.

I seriously dont even get what the hell she's talking about when she told me "did you talk about being boyfriend and girlfriend" so clue me in.

BTW these girls are both 18.

Don't worry though in the meantime I'm seeing 2 other girls so atleast i dont have to worry about one-itis kicking in anytime soon.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as i repeat what you said , "WTF is this really?"

amateurs....pfft

sounds like they dont really have much experience in the dating department. and this stuff is preetty new to them.

either that, the girl is probably crazy about u!!

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it means the girl wants to be labelled your gf so when she has sex with you it's an excuse not to feel slutty. If you're already having sex with her though, I don't know.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your problem? That was really easy wasnt it? Bang her.