New girl to date, another one to build attraction, and other dealing oneitis

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here its my situation.

3 weeks ago I met a girl and messed up pretty bad! She is from Slovakia and she is not talking with me anymore. Sleeping with other guy. She is gonna back to her country 4 weeks later. So I wouldnt see her again possibly. Its my oneitis for now. You can read the full story here, although I dont recommend reading it because even myself couldnt read that BS now that I wrote...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220317

And how I messed up with that chick...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221235

And the second girl is the one from France that I got her number on Halloween party that I also made my oneitis jealous while I was dancing with french. You can read the story over there.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221598

And there is a russian girl that I saw 2 days ago while I was with female friend who she is also roommate with. We talked together and made a small joke about cleaning guys and she liked and laughed. (I am really improved on how to make girls laugh easily) I told my friend I like her after russian went away in a funny way and told her to invite her someplace with us...

So 3 different girls with 3 different situations. Russian and French is not the things that I am bothering now. And these 2 girls are better looking than my oneitis.

But,

My oneitis. I saw her sometimes around. And sometimes I feel its tempting to chasing but somehow I stop myself. Even today while I was eating in Subway she passed outside. She didnt saw me but I was tempted to go and talk with her in a serious way like what the hell is your problem with me! I just want to talk. And sometimes I found myself in a deep thoughts about her.

I really know there is no way to salvage that situation. And I believe even NC wont gonna work from now because she hates me for unknown reasons. And if a woman hates you its not meaning she doesnt care but she was really into you and still has the feelings towards you that she wants to get rid of them...

So this is a first time for me to be in a completely 3 different situation with 3 girls...

I will gonna update everything from here now... Like a personal journal.

Aware

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a situation with two girls, not three. Drop the oneitis.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aware said:
I see a situation with two girls, not three. Drop the oneitis.
Completely agree! Its pointless anyways. She will be go back to her country in 4 weeks and I will had a no way to see or contact her again! She ditched me from facebook and after I ditched her number from my cellphone. And she doesnt want to see me! Thank god I am not chasing her. She literaly hates me. Well she is the first girl that hates and running away from me that much actually.

Its just the flactuating feelings that sometimes makes me uncomfortable and needy! Hopefully not too much as my past complete AFC beta days that I couldnt even stay near the girls more than 1 minute.

I learned today from my friends that she is banging with 3-4 different guys constantly since 2 weeks. That doesnt make me uncomfortable. I actually expected this kind of thing from her. Because she just wanted to sex from me! I try to made the things slower (I was in a very different mental state in that moment but now I can bang her easily if she ever wants) and she chased and chased until she breaks emotionally I believe. And all of sudden she just started to gives me a silent treatment and hates me without a legit reason. Deleted me from facebook.

I just want to analyze, discuss and share this situation with you guys. And maybe this thread will help someone who is or will got himself in a similar situation!

It is not salvageable I am aware.

And I even took my revenge from her because she ditched me for nothing!

It is good for myself personal improvement that I do not want to do the same mistakes again.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 1

Just looking through facebook. Usually I check my exes that which who deleted/blocked me for a long period of time.

I found out my ex GF just unblocked me. I checked several days ago but couldnt see her until now. Almost 8 months and now out of blues...

Time is the best healer than everything I suppose...

Last edited:

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

Went to a sushi restaurant that I have been there many times. Ordered my meal and went outside to sit. While I finished my meal I stand up and about to pickup my bag where I put on a chair next to me. That time I saw my oneitis inside of the restaurant trying to sit a place next to a window where I was sitting outside. I m 100% sure she saw me while I was outside and I was looking my cellphone while she went inside I think. She was alone as I saw. I simply ignored and went inside to clean my plate then left...

At evening I went a bar and meet some friends over there. We were like 2 girls and 3 man at first. One of the man was really drunk that disturbing his sweden "girl" friend. Another girl couldnt managed to get in because of her age so she went back home. We start drinking and having fun. The other sweden girl was kind of disturbed because of other men and her male friend inside was trying to approach and talk with her. I intervened and and made a serious - funny joke that I can protect her if u want. She laughed and accepted. Then I became her fake boyfriend. Even I protect her in a humourous way from his other male friend that who try to make her comfy. She laughed again. She started to trust me more and followed me around. We went outside started to smoke together like 5 ppl. 2 men come and was trying to make a conversation with sweden. I interrupted and told them she is my girlfriend then I put my hand around her waist. They say OK but decided to keep conversation with them. I gave my number for business think. After that I went inside and otside again with another group of friends. One American girl approached for asking a smoke. My female friend started a conversation with her about american culture. She talked about herself and she is a songwriter. I invited her to my birthday party coming this month and she accepted. I got her facebook.

The day was finished better than I hoped.

And important update for today (Week 1 Day 3)

I was on my way to work as usual. While I was waiting on ped xing to cross I saw my oneitis (that I messed up before) approaching me (kind of) from my left to cross the street also. She cold smiled and said hi. I said hey and asked "going to school?". She replied yes and she decided to smoke. I asked one and she gave me and started to look for a lighter in her bag. She finally managed to find and gave to me. I lighted and started to smoke. She looked a little bit anxious. I acted totally cool. We started to cross and I said ok see you around without looking and then left.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 3

Nothing special except the seeing oneitis while walking.

I was on my way to work as usual. While I was waiting on ped xing to cross I saw my oneitis (that I messed up before) approaching me (kind of) from my left to cross the street also. She cold smiled and said hi. I said hey and asked "going to school?". She replied yes and she decided to smoke. I asked one and she gave me and started to look for a lighter in her bag. She finally managed to find and gave to me. I lighted and started to smoke. She looked a little bit anxious. I acted totally cool. We started to cross and I said ok see you around without looking and then I left.

Afternoon was a work day. One of my friends came by at evening to discuss a photoshoot that I am gonna do tomorrow for her.

Last edited:

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 4

I did some photoshooting for my female friend on the beach. It was perfect we had fun together.

At evening we went a club for partying. Big mistake! It was a gay night thanks to myfriends I didnt had the clue! A lot of lesbians and gays...

Anyways I tried my chance with 2-3 people but no luck. One of them lesbian and others was busy with another ****s. Went home and slept.

--

Week 1 Day 5

Went to work usual.

Saw my oneitis (OK not my oneitis anymore lets say slovak girl) I went to a sushi restaurant at evening. She was inside with her roommate. I simply ignored and ordered my food, started to wait, she went in front of me to get her food, I ignored. I got my food after that I sat outside. When they were leaving I was talking with my cellphone, eating while she and her roommate gave me another cold hi. Just said see ya and continued my business. Still NC and igroning her...

She will gonna back to her country in 4 weeks I think.

At night we throwed a home party one of our friends that he is going back to his coutry. Party started a little bit low tone but got better later. I talked with a girl that I know but never initiated contact before. She is HB6, usually I skip them but decided to chit chat. We talked like 40 min about photography and some random stuff. My assistant asked me to marry with me for my greencard. Her boyfriend went jealous a little but I didnt care. Went totally cool and relaxed. I left the party earlier to go another one with my 3 other friends.

The other party was a little bit better and full of chicks. I almost talked all of them except a Italian girl that I didnt liked her attitude. Met a Brasilian girl HB7+, we talked stuff like living the life and bla bla. She felt like she was interested in me but not too much. I didnt escalate and started to meet others. Met another 2 girls from france. one of them HB6, other one HB8. I talked HB6 about business because not interested her too much. I talked with HB8 about places and language learning stuff nearly 30 min.

When Brasilian chick about to leave I asked her facebook to take her pictures if she was interested. She said of course and gave me her facebook. I would be surprised if she show up!

Went home and got sleep...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 6

Nothing happened. Very usual day. Spend my time at home. Did some shopping... Went movie during night... then slept.

Week 1 Day 7

Off day again. I was suppose to go with my friends to shopping but couldnt managed to woke early. Did some shopping again.
Have a very small funny convo with HB5 cashier girl about kitchen stuff.

Still at home. Reading DJ...

Planning to send a message to Brazilian HB7 to hangout with my friends on tuesday.