Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl keeps questioning my past.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where this thread become interesting to me and proof positive and that a good DJ can overcome just about anything. Equinox, go back and re-read your OP. This girl's friend, whom you're not sure who it is, kept giving you a bad rap telling this girl you're a player and just out for sex or whatever else. Nevertheless you didn't let this deter you, and this girl still wants your d!ck. Clingy? Yeah probably, but at least for now she's gonna be a viable plate for a while.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Many good suggestions here. Try them first before mine. But If you end up dumping her tell her at the very end that you know who it is and you're going to sue them for slander to get money so you can have a better time with your next girlfriend then you did with her.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna next. She gave me **** today for not offering to see her when she was close by today and not texting her enough.

I was like why didn't you ask and if you want to talk to me then do it... I'm not always a man of many words.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c

This girl reeks of insecurity and baggage. She will keep probing and picking until she finds something that will prove that she's right. If she finds anything, she will leverage that to control your behaviour.

She may not have heard it from someone else that you're a player, she could have easily made the assumption on her own and positioned it that way so you don't think she's crazy. Which she is BTW.

You're gonna be dealing with this behaviour as long as you are with her. You will be paranoid about who you talk to, how she perceives things and will be walking on egg shells. These relationships ruin guys, change them, and if you're unlucky, you may lose friends over it.

Also, just a heads up. Women who are super paranoid about cheating tend to be cheaters themselves. This one ain't worth the time man.

Good luck.

Last edited:

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
My 2c

This girl reeks of insecurity and baggage. She will keep probing and picking until she finds something that will prove that she's right. If she finds anything, she will leverage that to control your behaviour.

She may not have heard it from someone else that you're a player, she could have easily made the assumption on her own and positioned it that way so you don't think she's crazy. Which she is BTW.

You're gonna be dealing with this behaviour as long as you are with her. You will be paranoid about who you talk to, how she perceives things and will be walking on egg shells. These relationships ruin guys, change them, and if you're unlucky, you may lose friends over it.

Also, just a heads up. Women who are super paranoid about cheating tend to be cheaters themselves. This one ain't worth the time man.

Good luck.
You are so right.
She texted me at 6am. I didn't wake up until noon and answered. She quoted how long it took me to answer and said that it made her feel special. I told her "REALLY????? I just woke up". The she said wow did you go out last night?

That **** pisses me off. May formally call it off and list my concerns or just go nc.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but when you get really good at this stuff most chicks are going to act in a similar way. Some will be more obvious about it and others will keep it bottled up but they will all be feeling it. It comes with the territory.

I was having pretty good success before I came to SS but when I found this place the concept of being a "Don Juan" inspired me. I WANTED to be that guy who had women going crazy over me and chasing me all the time.

Yes it can be annoying if you get one who is too clingy. You eventually learn to deal with it better. Going no contact is just going to make it worse. Lots of times it ends up in tears. Be VERY careful in the early going to screen out the ones that seem like they will be Stage 3 Clingers and nip things in the bud before it goes too far.

Whenever girls question your past or act jealous just laugh it off and use C+F routine. Say "it's not my fault girls like me so much." Don't worry if they act upset over other chicks. That just means you are doing things right. Keep things light and fun.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
equinox654 said:
Since her friend tipped her off she seems to be focusing on how many women I've been with and basically making comments that make me sound like a *****.
Take last night for example. Over the phone she said: "I bet you have more girls numbers in your phone than family and friends". Well she's right and I didn't really know how to respond to that.

Ended up saying " you know... I'd have to look".
Her response was "I don't like that about you. I like everything, but that."

Didn't want to completely dismiss it. I want to keep a frame that exudes the fact that she can be easily replaced. Next time she brings it up... I'm just going to tell her: "I'm not getting into my past with you and it really make you less attractive to keep bringing it up".
I don't think this is a real problem.