Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Girl is Thai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Where dafvk did all the gorgeous women go?
Yeah to claim that 8 women out of 10 are beautiful is a gross exaggeration. If the guy is seeing 8 out of 10 beauties he's seeing ladyboys for sure.

I offered a ladyboy a pack of hacks throat lozengers on koh san road for the laugh.......scratchy voice an all........she/he bounced a stilleto in my direction. you have to goof off them

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I offered a ladyboy a pack of hacks throat lozengers on koh san road for the laugh.......scratchy voice an all........she/he bounced a stilleto in my direction. you have to goof off them
You've been there twice and you've already cavorting with ladyboys.

And you gave them sweets for the throat...

We can guess why....roflmao!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

uhhh....like....ewww!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

I don't mind a back and forth banter or even stronger back and forth "clash" with anyone.....you'd be surprised at times
what comes out of it (sometimes you learn something...deesade....sometimes you reveal a youtube redpiller urbanyst)

But you......are quiet dull. Someone who writes a half ass attempt at a comeback or banter or humor (whatever your intention) that's not even remotely funny and devoid of wit or imagination.....and signs it off every time with "roflmao!".

From what I've seen....only women and teenagers use the likes of LOL. Adding the extended version: "roflmao" is quite pathetic for
an apparent grown azzman. It's like you need to signal "hey what I've written is really witty guys!!" When in fact it's anything but. Try hard teenage girl.......

It's like the comedies who need to use canned laughter. It's comedy for dummies.

Urbanyst used to do that too. Write LOL after every "comeback". But they were all the same.

You remind me of an uncle who gets imprisoned in the 80's. He gets out a couple of decades later after doing a lot of solitary. You notice that he still uses a lot of vocabulary and expressions from the 80's.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind a back and forth banter or even stronger back and forth "clash" with anyone.....you'd be surprised at times
what comes out of it (sometimes you learn something...deesade....sometimes you reveal a youtube redpiller urbanyst)

But you......are quiet dull. Someone who writes a half ass attempt at a comeback or banter or humor (whatever your intention) that's not even remotely funny and devoid of wit or imagination.....and signs it off every time with "roflmao!".

From what I've seen....only women and teenagers use the likes of LOL. Adding the extended version: "roflmao" is quite pathetic for
an apparent grown azzman. It's like you need to signal "hey what I've written is really witty guys!!" When in fact it's anything but. Try hard teenage girl.......

It's like the comedies who need to use canned laughter. It's comedy for dummies.

Urbanyst used to do that too. Write LOL after every "comeback". But they were all the same.

You remind me of an uncle who gets imprisoned in the 80's. He gets out a couple of decades later after doing a lot of solitary. You notice that he still uses a lot of vocabulary and expressions from the 80's.
And we all notice how you get emotional when challenged, it's the masculine new age stuff ;)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
uhhh....like....ewww!
Anyone who has being to Thailand knows you'll be approached somehow, somewhere by a ladyboy.....First trip was with a mate and that was a huge fear! lots of stories and internet warnings.......that some of them are so convincing that you'll get home and you'll be thinking you scored a really hot thai woman.....only to get a nasty nasty surprise.......the hangover movie (2 or 3?) did a really good scene on this fear/reality....

My mate and I had a guessing game....."Is she a he/she?" Sitting at an outside table at the Koh San Road sipping on beer watching the craziness and the people pass by.....(that road is nuts) and seeing every female (female?) and asking.....Well? real female or not? In my opinion they are easy to tell.....bigger hands, adams apple....more forward/aggressive.............it's not only "a nasty surprise" of the gender kind......a lot of them work in gangs robbing unsuspecting "punters". Needing money for their operations or drugs. As mental illness is involved many are on drugs.

Spaz claims he has been there....and then tries to deny the existence of the ladyboy in thailand. That's quite suspect in my book. They are everywhere and very accepted in Thailand. Like everything in Thai culture everything and everyone has to be treated with respect and nobody likes or wants to "lose face" (if there's a conflict it can be resolved if it results in neither party losing face). If one lose's face it's a great insult and will end badly. Everyone will try to engage you in conversation as they wish to get something out of you..."where you from...?"......My self amused bit of banter (although it was only funny to me) to a ladyboy came after I went for a banana shake after an early morning run.....only the dregs of humanity who had not gone to bed after their partying the night before were still out on the Koh San Road.......I'd got the usual "oh where you from handsome...?" with the extended arm........got my shake and popped into the seven eleven to get "her" throat lozengers....for that "deep voice".........I thought it was hilarious as I said....."hey lady you must have a sore throat your voice is a little scratchy".....however, it was taking as highly disrespectful and a loss of face so as I walked away I received a belt of a shoe in the back of the head! I was told by hotel staff that it could have been worse as many of them carry knives. Anyway....
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
And we all notice how you get emotional when challenged, it's the masculine new age stuff ;)
Oh dear. Yawn.

You've just proved my point. The old....."oh you're getting emotional" card when you have nothing else.

The charge of irascibility rears it's head.

The charge of irascibility is a well known shaming tactic. In the real world it's something you see mostly women use when they have nowhere to go in an argument or when they start getting defensive: You'll be discussing something or sometimes it will happen when you are being assertive to a really headstrong woman.......she has nowhere to go and she'll say...."don't get angry" .........now....if you take the bait and say something like "hey I'm not angry!" and perhaps in your mind you'll get a little defensive and even a little annoyed at the accusation.........and in that moment you do actually get a little angry or annoyed........and thus she is "proved right". And perhaps it looks like she is a victim being attacked and the argument ends up being whether you were angry or not. and the original point is gone.

It's funny how posters who use this also accuse the other of being feminine while they are the ones who are using an anti male shaming tactic used by feminists.
https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Like I said, you are a bore. (Mr Smilies.........biatch please)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You certainly have a knack for writing extra long posts when you get emotional.

At least that's an improvement over the last few weeks when you went berserk on a few threads.

You're right, you did learn something from our encounter - some form of controlled anger management.

Proud of you buddy, keep it up !

Status
Not open for further replies.