Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new girl in town

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well there is this new girl who moved to my city and shes pretty hot, i would give her an 8-

she goes to another school but she is going to switch schools to my school- the day she visited all the guys were oogling at her and giving her all types of attention- so i just played it cool, i let her see me but i payed her no attention really- i eventually introduced myself- anyway, she has been hanging out more and more wiht all my friends (girls) cause she is coming here-

my question to yall is, such i back up and not show her attention like mostly everyone else, or should i attempt to run- game and "win" her i guess, my friends are like the cool kids at school we are the athletes and the good-looking guys- and i have some pretty PUA friends---

just for info about the situation- girls do say im hot, so take that into consideration before saying just lay back or whatever

adamjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is hot she is goin to attract a lot of attention from both guys & girls for being the "new flavour"

If you want her, try and snap her up quick as she is goin goin to have a lot of options

Reaction score
The early bird gets the worm!!! If you are as self-described and she is "all that' then obviously make your move before someone else does!!!

Don't be desperate - just make your intentions known!!!