NEW FOLKS LOOKING FOR LTRs: Read the SoSuave Legends - POOK & ANTI-DUMP'S MACHINE

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post OP.

The AntiDump material is in my opinion some of the best stuff in the bible. I do think it pays to be not quite as rigid as he proposes, but nonetheless it's required reading. I bet you 90% of people who join this forum are here because they wanted an LTR at some point.

Another favorite article is the one that's something like "when the HB gets all flustered" where the guy is writing about how every once and a while you should just throw out the rules and talk about yourself the whole date. Over the years I've found that it actually works really well.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
Here it is, gentleman. Valuable enough for me to spend 30 minutes compiling it into a pdf and uploading it for the world to download. It's 50 pages:

Anti-Dump's Machine PDF

Let me know if you have any issues with the download.
Thank You :)

If anyone doesn't find any problem in the compilation, I strongly suggest the moderators to put up this pdf on the DJ Bible page.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotionist said:
Hi MikeOck,

have difficulties with downloading file. How to help? :eek:
It is still up and working for me. It is on google drive, perhaps it has something to do with your country?

Emotionist

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
It is still up and working for me. It is on google drive, perhaps it has something to do with your country?
It worked days later. Have it. Thanks mate!

Southcarolina13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

I've noticed that the EMBRACE ACTION section is written about calling. If we can ignore that calling is superior to texting for a second. What is a good way to frame a text date from this situation:

Meet at bar night 1 and hook up late into the night after walking around the city.

Next night: she texts asking you to come out you respond that you will be out with friends....she texts to come to bar shes at...you respond you see if you can make your way over. Never do and an hour later her friend texts you saying to come right away. You do not respond.

Next night (night 3): Hang out that night and hook up but no sex.

positive signs upon departing form one another next morning

3 days later: text hey whats up?

responds bla bla bla. what are you doing?

I don't want to linger...what should I do to bring a date option about...if that is in fact the right move? THANKS