Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female New BS..lol

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
okay here we go again!!!

1. met 22 year old HB7.5 at club..lolo

2. textn calling for week went well high interest

3. was hard to get her to come over but she drove 45 mins to my place and we hung out fro but 4 hours and i got to 3 base.. decided not to push to hard for the F on our first get together cause she seemed like a "keeper".. plent kissing grinding etc etc. she mentioned very high interest etc.

4. increased texting and calling from her ever since..

5. told her i might come see her for a min on monday just past and she said cool but flaked when i tried to confirm..lolol said she was sleeping

6. Still texing and calling all the time so now im thinking i need to F close her quick before her IL starts to drop

7.Last night she tried to contact me but i ignored hr and this morning i told her she should come over and hang out but im not getting good enough feedback..

8. I dont want her to become comfortable with just talking on phone and texting so its important that she be willing to hang in person again and i will drop her if she does not.

She acts very very interested and tells me very deep things about herself etc etc so i want you guys advice on how i should play this... what you think i should do to get the F ...

9. okay so as im typing this i was texting her trying to get her to my house after work and she said.."what you say and how you say it is always right ;-).. i really wana see you but it has to be another day cause i have alot of stuff to take care of this week... just let me know when you are off.."

I know her period was this week and i know she was hard to get the first time we hung out so this all sounds legit.. but how should i play this now? i cant let this drag out too long dammit..

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
okay here we go again!!!

1. met 22 year old HB7.5 at club..lolo
omg. lolz.

She acts very very interested and tells me very deep things about herself etc etc so i want you guys advice on how i should play this... what you think i should do to get the F ...
Telling you deep things about herself means nothing...unless she's naked, in your bed saying these things. Actions speak louder than words. And women will talk to anyone who listens.

I know her period was this week and i know she was hard to get the first time we hung out so this all sounds legit.. but how should i play this now? i cant let this drag out too long dammit..
If she wants to see you, she will find a way to see you. So what's best for you is to back off, stop worrying, and stop constantly texting her like a hungry puppy.

Control yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
omg. lolz.

Telling you deep things about herself means nothing...unless she's naked, in your bed saying these things. Actions speak louder than words. And women will talk to anyone who listens.

If she wants to see you, she will find a way to see you. So what's best for you is to back off, stop worrying, and stop constantly texting her like a hungry puppy.

Control yourself.
lol... you sound just like me..loll telling it harsh and real .. and all you said is true,, i have done this thing like 1000000 times and have F closed 4 new hos in the last month but there always has to be the tricky one...

she texts and calls much more than i do but i kno i still need to be less available to her and yes i need to hold back more especially when he IL is very high.. but i am very impatient cause i know these hos will be Fing 10000 other dudes while other dudes are waiting thats just how it goes...lol

i hate to say this but the way she kisses made me fall in love with her...lololol yup thats lame but true..ahahah

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you wish you didn't have silly rules ingrained in your head so you would just fvck some girl that was grinding on your junk?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Don't you wish you didn't have silly rules ingrained in your head so you would just fvck some girl that was grinding on your junk?
ahahah well i always want ti **** 90% of the women i see but they are the ones with the rules and reason not to ****...lolol females are choosey and picky and are the ones who make Fing a problem for most men..:mad:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think if you would have f-closed her on the night, things would be working out a little better for you right now.

You say you didn't because she seems like a keeper; part of that title will come about in the way you treat her after you bang her. If you disappear and don't answer her calls, then yes she will probably run for the hills feeling used. However if you keep things going how you did to get her to initially come over, there's no where to go but up.

Your chasing a bit now; not a good place to be. I agree with Mantis, lay off a bit and see if she comes back around and is available because her words sound great; while her actions don't.

PIMP

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
I actually think if you would have f-closed her on the night, things would be working out a little better for you right now.

You say you didn't because she seems like a keeper; part of that title will come about in the way you treat her after you bang her. If you disappear and don't answer her calls, then yes she will probably run for the hills feeling used. However if you keep things going how you did to get her to initially come over, there's no where to go but up.

Your chasing a bit now; not a good place to be. I agree with Mantis, lay off a bit and see if she comes back around and is available because her words sound great; while her actions don't.

PIMP

follow up... so i tightened up my game and got her over to my place again after a movie date full of kino and kissing .. :)

went back to my place and it took about 1 hour to F close her..!!! I kept it romantic style but still gave her a good work out..

so for 5 days after that she called and texted every day and told me she likes me and wants to spend more time with me..

so last night she came back over and the passion was even hotter than the first time.. We Fed in the living room on the couch and on the floor i was in total control 100% alpha..lol she told me before on the phone that she wanted to buy me groceries .. she took me to the store an spent $50 on groceries for me.. and she got me dinner..lol

came back to my place ate talked played around and Fed all damn night... she is a keeper ... she has job car and money and she is cute.. so now she is officially my girlfriends but i will treat her normal and not **** this up with some AFC ****...

so i am happy about this but i lost my job again so now i have that stress to deal with...lol

mark123

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
follow up... so i tightened up my game and got her over to my place again after a movie date full of kino and kissing .. :)

went back to my place and it took about 1 hour to F close her..!!! I kept it romantic style but still gave her a good work out..
Good stuff. Congrats on closing the deal.

Curious to know - how did you exactly "tighten" your game? Why did it take 1 hour to f-close and how did you handle any LMRs? Could you elaborate a little? I am in a similar situation so could use some pointers...

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why people say "I didn't fvck her yet because she seems like a keeper". A lot of my friends say this too.

If she's a keeper, then have sex with her! Why the hell not? Just be natural about it. You're kissing the girl.. Start feeling her body.. Get a boner.. Start fingering her coochie.. She starts moaning.. Slip the condom on and go to work! She's all hot and bothered by your presence. She wants it!

I'd say give her a few weeks. Focus on other things you have going for you and/or other girls. Tell her what days your available and let her get back to you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. how can i put this.. you might have won the battle but you are losing the war bro.

she must be really into you because you didn't do a god damn thing right.

2. textn calling for week went well high interest
ytou are ****ing 33 years old WTF are you doing spending all day texting a chick. I don't give a **** if she's sending you nudes, just because a woman wants you to be available all the time doesn't mean you have to make yourself available. go do some ****. that's the whole point of a woman dating an older man

so the **** what

actually, that's the one you need to run from. A normal well adjusted woman, hell person, doesn't blurt their entire lives out for you witni a matter of weeks.

this is the type of woman who loves the rush of the new relationship. she likes going through the new emotions, the first time sex, all that good ****. it's not you bro. this girl rreeks of low self esteem

I'm not going through all this ****. this post is a perfect example what Mean by anyone can have sex. your entire life right now is rvolved around this damn girl that is nothing more than on a chemichl high from the new relationship and you think this **** is alpha.
]
2 months from now you are going to be wonderng WTF did you do wrong when she "isn't feeling it anymore". you are not setting the correct frame for the relationship. you aren't a challenge in the least bit.you are never busy, you are a grown ass man spending all day ****ing texting a child. **** pisses me off.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

so i am happy about this but i lost my job again so now i have that stress to deal with...lol
I'm so frickin happy for u bro and I pray that ur joy is sustained and u possibly get married to her eventually. So sorry about ur job man hope u get a new better one soon. Again I'll pray for you on that issue as well....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update!!! its been 1 month or more and we are going fine she calls or texts me every day and i respond to half of her calls and texts and she is cool with that.. We see each other maybe 2 times a weak hang out and F till we drop..lol

I have dominated her sexually and am now trying to get her sexually addicted so that once she starts to drift I can still F her..lol

we have fun and keep everything light and cool... she is a females so will get a little whiney at times but she keeps herself in line and never makes trouble..

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome dg. inspiring!

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude I just had to respond to this again. Dude stop worrying about her perceived games (women dont want to seem easy so they put up a front {dont hate them for this oh yeah and women are not Fing a million guys only some of them are. Its because you think ALL women are like this thats why you attract these kinds, cos women are like our missing rib so we attract our thought type like magnets} and as men its our job to be persistent whilst being as honest and authentic as possible) and stop thinking negative thoughts. You are self-sabotaging. Just be natural and be the coolest most laid back NATURAL guy you can be. Conversate and stand up for yourself when necessary. Girls are mirrors. If she sees that you are skeptical about your success with her she will run away. Enjoy what you have with her and aim to build a deeper connection.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the first post, I though to myself- that doesn't sound like Don at all.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
When I read the first post, I though to myself- that doesn't sound like Don at all.
well it tis still going strong and we are having a great time.. i have not made any AFC mistakes but am not being a total jerk either...lol we still F like crazy and it keeps getting better and better..

I am just relaxing and enjoying this great time .. i have been down and now i am up..lolo no i ma not spinning other plates at al.. my other plat is my jobs. when this is over i will take a break hen get back in the game again..:)

It feels sooo great when a women really like you alot she makes you feel lkie you are her king and the only man on earth so its easy to tell when she does not like you ..lolol