Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New E commerce website

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I,m planning to create a business around online grocery market.

lets see how far I can make it.

I have tried to start online business before..but it failed..so this is my new baby..

so I want to track my progress here. for now I have been concentrating on building website.

Designs have been completed, and I have been working on DB design now.

my plan is to complete the website in coming 2 to 3 months.

formulate the business plan till that time..I have one..but need to revise it.

thats all for now.

Manish

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much Updated...

got database design from the developer to whom I have outsourced.

but the design is very poor..I have done my research work..I will have to guide them...otherwise its gonna go messy.

I plan to complete it in coming two days.

I was hoping they would provide me good insight in on my design..but turns out to be opposite.

thats all for the day.

I will wake up early tomorrow and try to finish the work..

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still stuck on DB design . I need to focus more, having a job interview lined up..need to prepare for that too..guys which tool do you use to create ERD?

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning 6.30 Am, I will work till 8 AM on DB design only nothing else..I hope I can Make good progress

11 PM and planning to work on it it 45 mins..hyper acidity is making harder...but its not over untill I win

completed above tasks..

Tomorrows plan..wake up at 7 and work on DB design till 10..

Last edited:

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its 7.15 Am.. here is my plan for today

1) 7 to 10 Website DB design
2) 10 to 11 walk/ jogging -- skipped..just working on DB design..getting distracted by whats app.. .DB design till now
3) 11 to 12 cooking food.
4) 12 to 5 Interview preparation
5) 5 to 6 walking/jogging
6) 6 to 7 -- cook food..
7) 8 to 11 Interview preparation.
8) 11 to 12 -- website DB design finalize and send it to people for review.

I know today I,m giving more time for interview preparation..buts its just gonna be like this for 3 days and I will focus more on website..

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all very well writing a diary. Are you going to shows us your site. For us to admire.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Is this a dropshipping based business?
Nope, it has a different business model.:wave:

I plan to finish DB design first initial draft by today, it's been pending task for week.

till Wednesday I was busy preparing for interview.

thursday..friday and sat.. I have literally wasted.

time to get back to work..

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Completed the Initial draft of Database design

you can see it here

feels good..

next step create working model and see if it fits all the use cases.

I have asked my freelancer to review the model, lol..but i dont think he will add anything..

guys if you feel anything is missing in DB model..let me know I will consider it.

working model should be completed within the next week or max in 10 days.

I will be posting soon..till then bye bye

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I,m planning to include a blog in my site, blog will have content related to healthy food , or food which is required for particular decease..like Acidity..and those articles will have links to my site product page.. this will good for SEO and will also help people looking for healthy food.. :)

And I,m planning to make this live within a weeks time, with few articles..so google starts indexing it and traffic starts flowing..Hope it helps.

also for SEO I,m going to leverage .net 4.0 ability for SEO friendly URL.

also meta data..

following things could be done in asp.net to improve the SEO.

Make SEO friendly URL
Move the view state down
Custome Paging component
Url Routing / URL rewriting
Response.Redirect issues with asp.ent

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you have a warehouse to house all these products? Sounds like a big operation.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
So do you have a warehouse to house all these products? Sounds like a big operation.
lol..no.not initially..I dont have that much money...there are some other ways to do it.think out of the BOX.

I was reading AAAgents thread yesterday, and he seems to be stuck at one point..no technical knowledge, I think i,m far more lucky in that sense.. I have 10 yrs of webdev exp and now from last one year i have been working with Business Intelligence..so good at backend also.

Today I will Eastimate the cost/fund which will be required to start this operation..I have already given a good thought about it and just need to put it down on excel..

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Cost Estimation analysis...

it requires around 10K as initial investment

and 2K monthly for running.

so for now plan is I keep working in full time job till it generates good profit.

and my wife will run this business.

let see how it goes..as for now..plan is to make the blog live till the end of the week and get some content there..so traffic starts coming..

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you find time to chase women if you are busy with projects like this? (After all this is a pickup site). Sorry if this comes across as intrusive but since you are married, do you try to pickup women on the side?

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
How do you find time to chase women if you are busy with projects like this? (After all this is a pickup site). Sorry if this comes across as intrusive but since you are married, do you try to pickup women on the side?
ha ha ha..totally agree..now I dont .. I'm investing all my time around building business website or my job, And recently I have done a technology shift.. i.e I moved from Front end development to Back end Development. So again a big learning curve there.

plus I have been suffering from hyeper acidity now days..so I have to cook my own food..plus cleaning..and I do jogging and some yoga..

but what you said was/is interesting.. just not active these days..

regarding the site blog..Design is done..needs some revision.. I hope I can make it live this week...