NEW"" Dbot king of quick lays. Followup you're gonna love this NEW MALL EXPERIMENT

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know im the experimenter who tried on Dbots experiement and had some interesting insight into how women respond. I spent the days getting some good productivity going with work, exercising daily (have seen some good muscle gains fast) and have done more and more research into the psychology of pickup and people in general and what is possible in the right circumstances.

I arrived at the mall with a ton of good looking women walking around, i knew that this was going to be good i had the numbers all in one place and that is what i needed.

I pussied out on 2 girls that were walking to their cars (found some things to release) i went into the mall and walked around like i was shopping. I thought it was too strange to just have my cell phone and headphones with me.

(o btw i ditched the shoes, wore some jeans and brow nevado shoes with 2 tone color shirt. I didnt want to look awesome and have my self esteem come from that. I was unshaven for like 4 days and have buddy holly black framed glasses. I'm not tall and im not enormous. I would rate myself like a 7 in looks.

After walking around for awhile i decided to ask the norstrom girl for a bag i told her my friend dropped all his stuff because his bag ripped and needed one. She gave me it, it made me feel more comfortable.

First Girl: I was walking behind the girl as she was going to the garage. From behind her i told her "Hey, How are you?" (no response from her she continued walking. I then repeated and she turned back and asked if i was talking to her. I told her i was and that i thought she was cute. I immediately threw the dbot liner that i she was looking good (looking her up and down) and that i had a place down the street and that we could play chutes and ladders. She said no thanks and said she was kinda in a hurry.

(ICE BREAKER DONE, IT STARTED BECOMING A LITTLE EASIER AFTER THIS,
I walked back inside and saw a girl going into the parking garage (she was at her car didnt want to scare her) so i went back inside and saw another girl who was extremely hot but nothing came out when i wanted to talk to her. I pursued her like like i was just shopping for stuff and she happen to be going the same direction i wanted. Didnt find her, damn....

2nd Girl: I decided to go back into the mall from the department store, and was walking to towards a girl who was going outside (no one was around im still uncomfortable talking with others around) and she sat down on a bench outside to eat. I pretended like i was meeting a friend and sat down beside her telling her that i was waiting for a friend that seemed like would never come. she said something then i said "how are you" she said good, then i looked her up and down and told her that she looks really good, that i have a place down the road and we can play chutes and ladders. She laughed at the chutes and ladders bit and she didnt seem to get it. I told her it was code for having fun and she said it must not be her generation. She was a very good looking lady for being 45. She asked me if it worked on other people i told her it was depending on circumstance. She said she didnt swing that way and she had a boyfriend,that she had a friend who was a cooger. She said i was too old for her cooger friend (hah) She enjoyed my company i told her that im going to look for my friend she then said "good luck with your chutes and ladders" I snickered then walked back inside.

3rd Girl: This girl was very good looking blonde and very friendly so it was easy to talk to her. I told her she was very cute after opening with "how are you" we small talked for a little bit she was looking for her friend and she was visiting from toronto. I told her that i have a place down the road and she should come over and play chutes and ladders. She made excuses this and that (seemed legit)
I persisted letting her know i would be available that night, and that i lived by the city she was staying in. Not sure what happened after that her demeanor kind of changed and i told her okay i understand goodbye it was nice meeting you and held out my hand which she promptly looked at, smiled then walked inside the nearest store. (ouch)

4th Girl: I decided to go around the footcourt to no avail, there seemed to be good looking girls but with alot of friends there were definetely women around and in great abundance this mall kicked ass. I just had to walk i realized that women walking by themselves were in great amounts. I saw a girl sitting by herself and sat by the table next to hers. She was texting so i was untangling my headphones and pretending to do stuff, then asked her from the table i was sitting at "sitting alone?" she didnt hear me so i repeated, sitting alone? She said ah no thanks or something to that extent that she wasnt interested. I sat there for a minute or two then got up and walked around some more. There was a lady who i noticed walking behind me, i slowed down and she was a good looking older woman. I said hi how are you, she said fine, i then proceeded to tell her she was looking good (looking her up and down) i have a place down the street and she can come over and play chutes and ladders. She asked me if i was kidding. I told her no, she then said "you need to get a life"

I realized at this point and realized from some before that some of these girls dont get it, even when i believe my delivery is spot on i tell them "you are looking good" and some of these girls mention, i havent played that game in a long time or whatever or dont know what im talking about like the next girl.

4th Girl: This girl was a hot red head with breasts that were popping out of her bra. She was dressed very cute and slutty and i commented on her sandals which looked like roman sandles that they wore in 300 and looked very good on her. She said thanks as i was coming towards her. I told her she was looking very good and that she should come over and play chutes and ladders with me. She thought i meant the real board game, so i told her it was just fun code for having fun with you. I went with her down the escalator outside, she said she was waiting for her brother and asked me how old i was. She said she was in town till tommorow and that she had somewhere to be. Since she was from out of town and i couldnt think of an excuse to tell her brother. We chatted for a bit after i told her that i wanted to have sex with her. She gave me a couple of excuses and i said well if you didnt have those arrangements under different circumstances would you do it.
She said Yes and i can tell she genuinely meant it as we were in the parking garage with no one around (it was one that was generally used on weekends when the mall is packed) and she asked questions about me. This is the kind of girl that inspires me to keep going, i should of just found a way to get a kiss from her or something and that might of changed her mind who knows. I felt like leaving on a high note with this one and told her to give me a hug. She gave me a genuine hug and i knew these were the type of girls that i was looking for.
Feeling fully stoked after the last girl and a bit dissapointed i didnt try to move things along since through her communication and body language that she wanted me i did 3 more approaches.

1 lady wasnt interested in me i sat down with her and then i just briefly small talked with her and left on a high note.
2nd from the last lady was one walking to parking garage. She was open and friendly and giving me directions back. When she was talking i was looking her up and down once and she noticed. I think she was in her 20's or something. I gave her the dbot bit after i told her she looked good and she said thanks. She kindly refused my offer and i asked her for a hug she smiled but refused. threw back her hair a little bit.
The last girl as i was walking to my car, i caught up to just walking a little more briskly then normal walk. I threw the dbot bit, and she said no im not interested, gave me an excuse on a place she had to be then she seemed a little surprised as i told her that im not following her im walking back to her car didnt really care that she had to go to some college function or something. She said have a good day after i told her to have a good one, and she fixed her hair like the last one.

Things ive noticed:
-My stomach wasnt all tied in knots like it was before asking even fewer girls, although i still felt a little knot.

-Not sure if the chutes and ladders deal is the way to go it might just be better to ask them to come over and have fun or something as some girls just dont get it and actually think im wanting them to play board games with me which in case i understand why i should get a life

-I felt generally calmer even though certain circumstances it was like no mans land and i realize that i need some more clearing to do but if they were walking by themselves and there were people around where they can hear us it was game time.

-I felt very excited after i left, realizing that im making headway and that an abundance of women is within my grasp. Still no closed deals.

-I dressed so much crappier and didnt care to shave. I also didnt use height enhancers or give a crap too much about how i looked which seemed to be my self esteem last time and the excuse why i didnt approach or close a girl (she wouldnt want me im too short, i have glasses she wouldnt want that or w/e)

-My muscles played zero role since i was wearing a lose fitting shirt and it was long sleeved. Im going to exercise still as i feel good generally from it but not use it as a crutch.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do believe that beliefs from your past have kept you from doing what you want, i have done various releasing and acceptance exercises to obcession. I want to clear everything out of me so i can walk around and am tired of being a bundle of nerves and living alot of times in fear.
Not doing any preparation like i did before (which didnt help;meditation, donna eden energy exercises, imagining myself grounded into the earth and some other stuff) i have done some EFT heavily and its seemed to work.

I remember my previous experience and talking with various buddies i realized that (WARNING!! woo woo ahead) that when we clear various beliefs within ourselves reality opens up and changes. You will have to walk in my shoes to GET IT or maybe you experienced it yourself, be in tune with what comes up (the voice in your head) when your just about to take action. Those are the things you need to clear. After the mall experiment and some other street stuff i read too many posts about how some people who talk like ****, look like **** and wear **** get the results they wanted and i had to trace it back to beliefs that need to be cleared.

Anyways maybe ill delve into this in another post for now this is what is different from previous mall experiment with dbots technique. For thos e of you who are familiar with his technique i decided to change it up a bit. No disrespect to Dbot but i refuse to believe he had the simple liner technique and didnt follow up with anything else. So i kept true to the liners for the most part but improvised depending on situation (too many things and circumstances happening at once to follow a robotic script)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing various release exercises i decided to see my progress and go to the club. The club is 1 or 2 days off to where you can see alot of great girls so i decided i would just go to the mall again since i clearly remember what happened last time.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
RIGHT NOW my heroes are Dbot, Stelar from the pua forums (he does very quick pickup night game) and Ciaran (although he claims he gets 100 percent success which has lost alot of my respect)

If ya'll know any other resource in which i can use to further my skills i want extra fast pickup, techniques for energy clearing and getting into state or w/e might help. Once i have my method down i will let you guys know how i did it and what i say im very excited for the future theres just too many hot girls in this state to stay with only 1.

Please also let me know ya'lls experiences it would suck to do this alone feedback would be great. I am well on my way to sharing great experiences with women and showing them that its ok to open up and surrender to pleasure with another fellow being. get out of your hypnosis and do something different. THANKS FOR READING!!

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work, limerickdesign. If the women aren't "getting" the "Chutes & Ladders" line, maybe you can try Ciaran's "do you want to come home with me?" line. I think the reason the "Chutes & Ladders" line works well for dbot is because he's so experienced and skillful that women would immediately recognize the sexual undertone. He's saying it in a way that communicates "let's have sex", you might be saying it in a way that communicates "lets play board games".

Also, did you also try dbot's workout routine? Is that how you put on muscle fast?

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
StevePUA said:
Keep up the good work, limerickdesign. If the women aren't "getting" the "Chutes & Ladders" line, maybe you can try Ciaran's "do you want to come home with me?" line. I think the reason the "Chutes & Ladders" line works well for dbot is because he's so experienced and skillful that women would immediately recognize the sexual undertone. He's saying it in a way that communicates "let's have sex", you might be saying it in a way that communicates "lets play board games".

Also, did you also try dbot's workout routine? Is that how you put on muscle fast?

Thx man greatly appreciate the suggestion i will try that instead of chutes and ladders i think i missed great opportunities because of the lack of understanding of my intentions.

The program is called "visual impact muscle building"
The guy is really well researched and ive heard good things from people who have made the attempt they seemed like legitimate reviews then ive tried it and had results. Theres a way people get it online ;) besides the paid website. ill leave it up to your imagination.