Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new coat...how does it look?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Jeans are a bit too long.. Dude, post that picture on your myspace and hit those hoes.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coat is too big, it shouldn't go down to your knees, cover up your hands, and should fit tight around your shoulds and torso. Do a search on google for the same coat and look for images with the male models. Emulate them. That's what the coat should look like, look for someone who could alter it for you, I would, because it looks like a nice coat. Don't post that picture on myspace. and yes the jeans are too long.

oh yeah, this is what it reminded me of, no offense: http://kristel.homestead.com/files/vivi.jpg

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
I just bought this double breasted top coat but I'm not sure how it's supposed to fit. How does it look?
Really blurry.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it looks fine. The coat is clearly meant to go almost to the knees. Also it's better to have longer than shorter sleeves. If you lived where I live, you would look better dressed than most.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coat looks fine it's suppose to be big like that but yeah the pants have to be tighter on you. They look like they don't fit you. You need them tighter and shorter.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear it with black slacks instead of jeans and it'll probably look fairly solid.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are high. The fit on the coat sucks. You need to have it tailored.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coat is fine, it's you who needs to bulk up!
Solution for the pants? Why get other pants when you can...
Squat!