new classmate!

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this HB about a 9.5 who just switched one of her classes and she now sits right beside me, but it seems like everyone(mostly the upper classmen guys) in the class already know her and are always talking to her.On top of that its a class where I suck(math) and she's really good at it) so I don't wanna look dumb. So my question is how do I get to know her even with all the other guys who are obviosly into her?

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her for a little help in studying for a test...it will give you a chance to get to know her and you can raise your math skills at the same time, win-win situation...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe. So what about the other guys? What do you think this site is for?! Read the bible!!!

She's nobody's property and don't feel hindered by the other guys. She's yours until proven otherwise.

So you're bad in math. Make jokes about it. Ask her for help but don't make it obvious whats in the back of your mind.

GL! To the chick ofcourse l.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
your asking us how do you get to know her? try talking, ok i know this maybe hard but just realise how stupid it is to not be talking, its a girl, it doesnt matter if you get her or dont, the fact of the matter is that all you have to do is talk to her like you would any other person

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Macking in class is very simple. You can kino her a lot by pretending to need her, make fun of her if she doesnt understand something, and MAKE FUN OF OTHER GUYS AND THEIR AFC WAYS. I saw this girl next to me drop a paper, and say to the guy infront of her "Damnit, get that sheet for me, NOW!" in a real *****y way. I, of course, had to intervene and say to the guy "Don't get it, she's testing for dominance". This got a kick out of the girl, who is obviously very into me after more DJ'ing.

Just pretend shes a dude, then ask "What would i do to her if she was a guy?" I know I always bust on my friends on how dumb they are.

The most important things to do is Kino, ****iness, and bust on her.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Walk right up to her and start a conversation.

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a little update I've talked to this girl, but I heard her tell this other guy that she was trying to get with some other guy who apparently isn't sure he wants a gf, so do I move in and go for it even if she already has her sights on some other guy?

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea move in for the kill, the guy is unsure if he wants a gf, you on the other hand are sure :D go for it, read the suggestions above!

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the people saying ask for help with math and poke fun at yourself some about how you suck at it. It's an easy way to break the ice and she shouldn't care if you suck at math, if she does care then she made things easy for you didn't she?
Oh and don't worry about other guys she might be getting with if she never told you about it.