NEW Bootcamp Starting Friday 4/9 - Competition!

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The deadline for participating in this bootcamp is Friday, April 9th. Please be sure to PM me before then if you are interested in participating!!!

Alright, so there's been some interest in starting up a new bootcamp recently, and since I'm only a week into my own personal one I figured I'd start over and we'll get a big group one going.

However, this bootcamp is going to be in a competition format. Because we are all competitive by our very nature, it should provide us all with an additional incentive to get out there and kick everyone else's ass!

Rules
The rules are simple. For each week of the boot camp you are given a certain amount of tasks to complete (i.e. "Greet 50 people"). At the end of the week I will tally up who has the most of that given task and post the results in this OP for each week. Then, I will give everyone points based on their standings. The point amounts will be entirely dependent upon how many participants we have in the game. I will also post the overall rankings in this post.

Also, the only complicated rule that I have is that if you go further than you are required by the task in terms of what you do, it will only count as a normal task. For example, if the weekly task is to greet 50 people, and you strike up a conversation and get a number, this will only count as one greeting. This is because I want to retain the bootcamp style and don't want a free-for-all where everyone just goes all out and does whatever, mainly so that those that are having a harder time don't fall too far behind.

Finally, remember that we're doing this based on the honor system, and that if you lie you're not only ruining the fun for everyone else but also deceiving yourself and not getting anywhere in terms of your own personal development. Plus, there is no real prize for winning aside from bragging rights.

If this takes off I might make a leaderboards thread where weekly records are recorded, but that's way in the future.

Here is the DJ Bootcamp.

Please PM me before Friday if you are interested in participating in this. Friday will be the official start of this bootcamp (Day 1 of Week 1).

Participants:
JLay87
crossboss
Cure
Blind_Fury
F!DELITY
Donnie Darko
HolyG
Scion
Forty0ztoFreedom
2crudedudes
ToBeTheBest
VDot
Hikapo
If Sixth I Will
Irs88
chese12
master-p
Exhumed
Tide

Last edited:

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try it. Although I may not be able to keep up with some of the guys in the later weeks.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! I had absolutely no idea this many people were interested! This should be a lot of fun. :cool:

VDot

Reaction score
count me in...

I've be putting this off and i see a perfect opportunity to get started

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've finished this bootcamp twice now.
What do people hope to gain that they can't already get from a thriving social circle I wonder.

Honestly, why would you want to get a stranger's number when you could get the number of a girl you already know to be worth the time :cool:.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Awesome! I had absolutely no idea this many people were interested! This should be a lot of fun. :cool:
Sign up a good number. 70% will be gone come week 2, 80% during week 2 and 90% by week 3 ;).

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
Sign up a good number. 70% will be gone come week 2, 80% during week 2 and 90% by week 3 .
We'll see about that. I've seen a lot of these posters around before, which is a lot different compared to the "Boot Camps" I've seen in the past since I've joined this forum that were comprised mostly of new posters and Forum jockies. I think we'll get a decent amount of people past week 3 before we see a lot of people dropping off.

Plus I'm going to bug the hell out of everybody that falls behind or gets lazy. :cool:

I've finished this bootcamp twice now.
What do people hope to gain that they can't already get from a thriving social circle I wonder.

Honestly, why would you want to get a stranger's number when you could get the number of a girl you already know to be worth the time .
Building up a thriving social circle requires the ability to talk to strangers and interact with people you don't know. Also, it's about more than getting the girl.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
in!!!

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
my first day on the forum.
lets give it a shot and take a change to something hot:p

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score