Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
player leave my jaky alone.... you can bang anyone in prison ... hes mine lol haha. I found him first lol hahah.
player leave my jaky alone.... you can bang anyone in prison ... hes mine lol haha. I found him first lol hahah.”

That’s sick eggfool. Notice how your making jokes but nobody is laughing with you only at you. You keep typing lol like it’s going outta style at shyt that isn’t even funny duuudde!

I guess you really are a fool with egg on his face now. Why don’t you get rid of this fake name and re-invent yourself another one. Your image here is destroyed!

You’re an even bigger fool to take jaky’s side after him turning on you a moment ago. What kind of idiot are you…can’t you see he used you last night…??? Are you blind and stupid as well???

jakey in his desperate need for support latched onto you because he needed you to boost him up for his attacks on me. You got played by a snake….we do have a saying about Asians not being trustworthy…I never believed in it…but now jakey makes me thing other wise.

Atleast your calling him jaky too…hehehehe at jakey.

Kid you’re a whinny assed baby. That’s all you are! Nothing more…nothing less…actually after the last 2 days less is more of what you are! Figure that one out zen master.

C

Casey K

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
P-S: You are a mental cretin. I'll get back to you later, if at all.”

Oh yeah that is a good statement. Your learning how to do battle with me..good.

The last part is something I woulda said. It implies superiority and that you are the elder here…I like that.

You still have too much respect for me. Notice how you Capalize my initials…never mind correct English and grammer…I still have NO respect for you…why?

1. It’s because your so full of shyt I can smell your fear from here.
2. You try to talk a big game but you can’t back anything up.
3. I told you that you were verbose. You started writing shorter responses.
4. It’s too easy for me to jerk your chain and make you dance.
5. I’ve noticed how you took the racial hatred out of your posts…This means that you do not stick to what you believe in. Yes you are a SNAKE jake.
6. Notice how you turned on Eggfool here? Last night he was your buddy and today you turn on him like a rabid dog. Some hopsing friend you are. Your nobodies friend but your own. The reason is cause you even hate yourself. You and this cretin suffer from the same dis’ ease. If anybody took a moment of time to pull your post they will see it underneath your words.
7. I asked you to post up your picture. Instead you want to stay in the dark and throw shyt my way like the monkey that you are…when they said monkey style of gung fu…they didn’t mean it like this boy!
8. You do write well showing a good educational background. But if you look at your recent posts your mask of intelligence has not just slipped off…it got blasted off…That means to me that you show us one face but not your real face….That is why I want to see YOUR face. So I can read it!
9. You were on this site pretty late last night and almost every night. You HAVE NO WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!! How can you spit advice when you don’t walk the walk!!!!! Don’t bother saying derogatory remarks about my women…atleast I have some to come over to see me at night!!!

My list could go on and on about why I have no respect for you. But I will leave you some dignity on this site. Maybe you will do like Eggfool here and change your name or some shyt….say you look like Tyrese but still with no ho’s (women).

Notice nobody is coming to your emotional rescue on this site jake? That’s because I’ve exposed the real hatred that you have underneath…The reason is because I’ve been there myself…as I’ve posted I know it’s ugly fruit!!!

I actually feel sorry for you dude. Your stuck and you can’t even see it.
Jesus christ, mr. 40-something yr old wanna be player. Please, learn how to write proper english, will ya? Or Perhaps because while large numbers of western schools are filled with
students who can barely read and write enough to spell their own name, most Asians value education and are smart enough to see that what they achieve now will shape their future.
Western cultures particularly that of the USA presents underachieving, having sex with multiple women as something cool and something to be desired... Asian cultures do not. You may laugh and call Asians geeks but they will be the ecconomic and scientific force of the future and most likely your boss.Btw, where's your game, Mr.? I see you here 24/7 responding in every posts.

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
leave me alone player my ass is too small for your gigantic willy lol......

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
why is this **** closed and deleted:confused:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: It's cultural.

Originally posted by Jake Steed
Uh, no offense, but I don't think you can compare the social situation of contemporary asian americans to that of blacks and hispanics. Asian americans are currently among the most affluent and most wealthy demographic in america. In short, most of them are loaded and come from very wealthy families or otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford coming over here. Their voice is heard. Blacks on the other hand, were brought here in the bellies of slave ships.

You are wrong. Do not presume to know so much about Asian Americans. You wish. I do appreciate the sensitive approach you took in replying, but banging a Chinese broad does not give you an intimate knowledge of the internal affairs of the Asian American world. I do not care how many Sunday morning family dim-sums you've been to, how many Chinese weddings you've been to - I know white men who've been married to Chinese women for 2, even 3 DECADES, and they still have misunderstandings here and there. It's a lifetime process. I'm sure that you're a good guy deep down and that you treat your Chinese girl well, but that does not preclude having an expert knowledge about Asian-Americana.

Here are the facts - there are PLENTY of Asian Americans that live below the poverty line. There are roughly 10 million Asian Americans in the United States, and out of this tens of thousands live in abject poverty or closely toe that line. There are the Hmong, who are ethnic minority refugees from Cambodia that fled genocide at the hands of Cambodians. They live like dogs. Most of the young men are in gangs, and the girls... well you get the idea. Despite that all people label NE Asians like Koreans and Chinese as very successful groups, plenty of them live shady and marginal lives. Korean and Chinese gangs are rampant in the Bay Area, as you no doubt know from living there. Plenty of them in SoCal too, bro. In NYC, Korean gangs are starting to become a problem as the clash to black thugs and sometime the Chinese mafia. All these kids are poor children with trauma and problems. I also know of older Koreans in LA's Koreatown that work two jobs as a liquorstore clerk and security guard (at the ripe old age of 55-60) to make ends meet, while their wives work at supermarkets and restaurants, and their children work afterhour jobs at gas stations or liquor stores. Life in Koreatown isn't a walk in the park for many. Many Vietnamese and Filipinos have a rough life too - they started out poor, and it isn't easy to climb out of that, despite how people so easily label America as a land where EVERYONE can rise from a bum to a success in a few short years. It doesn't happen. Your chances are certainly better here than in Europe or Asia, but it DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE. If that you think were true, we would see just about every Asian American driving around a Porsche 911 GTO. Understand that.

I also love how you make your racist comment about hispanics, that the only reason they are being heard in america right now is not by their intelligence or sense of community, but because they pop out millions of kids. You're one step shy of comparing them to multiplying baboons.

Dude.... come on now. :rolleyes: You twist my comment out of context. Hispanics have the highest proportion of foreign born citizens out of all groups (with Asians trailing closely), and if it were not for their common language (Spanish), they would be just as fragmented as Asian Americans (whose only common language is English... a problem when you have so many Fresh Off the Boat people who don't speak English freely). This is a fortunate thing for them. Without it, you couldn't even HOPE to see the political clout they are beginning to exercise on the Bush Administration. The Hispanic people are overwhelmingly (proportionately) poorer than Asians in this country, yet with their sheer numbers they yield fearsome voting power. I envy that; it wasn't a knock on them. They just recently overtook blacks as the biggest minority group in the U.S., and they are poised to become a MAJORITY by 2050, if I remember correctly. THERE'S YOUR POWER IN NUMBERS, Jake Steed. I made no reference to intelligence or community, so don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.

I'm not saying there isn't racism against asians. I know there is. But before you go comparing your situation to that of blacks, take a moment to reflect that many asians tend to be the most incredibly racist people in the world. I say this from first hand experience. Most of my friends in the Bay Area are Chinese and Korean-Americans, and they are the first to admit it. My gf is chinese, and her parents are praying daily that I get hit by a car. Of course they're wonderfully polite to my face. ;)

I'm not one to deny that Asians definately are prejudiced - some more so than others, and some not at all. It really depends on the individual, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER RACE. And btw, there are generational differences in racism. My parents are slightly racist. I am only hostile to azzholes that dare to cross me as a person of color and hope to get away with it. That's it. I don't give a fvck if some whiteboy mounts a yellow girl or if a black guy has an Asian wife. Unless they start to think they're making a social statement or think that they're hot shyt because of it, that is. :D I am only about preserving my dignity, and the dignity of my people. I am but a single man so this is all I can do (expressing opinions and influencing people around me), but if every Asian man and woman did this, it would add up to a great sum, and people would take notice).

But anyway, the key here is not racism that is based on eugenics or any other racial theory, but CULTURAL CHAUVINISM. Asians are incredibly proud and arrogant in that sense, and to be honest, I think they are justified. America is a toddler as far as history and culture goes. That's how most Asians Middle Easterners and som Europeans see it, thought Euros are much less likely to speak about it, in front of an American, and especially a white American.

So when were you planning to stop with the "media representation stuff"? Maybe after you bring it up a few more times?

Dude, I brought it up to TELL people to stop bringing it up. And sometimes one can't help but talk about it within the context of discussion. Don't be such a nitpicky brat, man.

By the way, can you give me some recent examples of the U.S. media "endlessly bashing asian men"? I agree, in the past, there were some pretty offensive ones, like Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sixteen Candles. But give me some examples of this now. To make a statement that the US media "endlessly bashes asian men", you should be able to easily list at least 20 or so current examples.

I don't have the patience to do that for you bro, but I would be happy to refer you to www.angryasianman.com . It's a tongue-in-cheek and funny (at least to us chinks) media watchdog website that lists examples of media offenses against Asian-Americans and sometimes against Asian-American men. The webmaster provides a short commentary on each example in the current media, so it's a fun read. He's a sarcastic and crafty mofo, kinda like me. ;) Go on - its long, so grab a cup of Joe and have a read.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued.

Well, Pearl Harbor wasn't exactly a fun tea party for America. The Japanese DID align themselves with a man who wanted to wipe the world of Jews and repopulate it with aryans. Kind of a stupid choice on their part, if you ask me.

Sorry to get nitpicky, but as a WW2 buff I just wanted to answer this. The Japanese were rapidly industrializing in the 1920-30s, and their native raw materials (and even that from Korea, which was already a colony by the early 1900s) was nowhere near enough to feed it's inudstry. So the Japanese sought to expand their territory. First it was China, which the Western powers didn't realy give a shyt about. But once the Japanese encroached upon Southern China the Western powers got nervous because of their proximity to their SE Asian colonies (Indonesia - Holland) (Vietnam - France) (Burma/India - Britain) (Philippines - United States), and diplomatic tensions rose. Soon enough the US and her allies were toying with the idea of making a pre-emptive strike against Japan (on its newly aquired territories), so Japan saw it as a good chance to just take a chance and strike when the iron was hot. And so you got Pearl Harbor. Japan did not really have ANY military or strategic connections with the Third Reich - they were simply tied to Germany by default of declaring war against the USA, which was in turn engaged in war in Europe.

My point is, considering the shyt that went down against the US from Japan in WW2, I think the average non-asian US citizen treats the average asian citizen pretty well. Not to minimize the internment camps and other atrocities, but today this country is a shining example of diversity compared to the rest of the world. Perhaps you should live in Pakistan, Palestine, or China and you'll see what I mean. How much love do the Chinese have for the Japanese nowadays? Comparitively, the US is pretty damn good. Why else do you think Asians flock here by the thousands?

Oh geez. It's been about 60 years now -- I think it's about time they got over it. :rolleyes: My point was not that anger from WW2 and subsequent wars do not still DIRECTLY affect behavior toward Asian peoples. My point was that the SEEDS of anti-Asian sentiment were planted then. Of course the anti-Asian sentiment today is of a MUCH less virulent strain (no more lynchings, dynamite, brawls, etc.)

I agree. My gf's Chinese mom asked her why she has to date an inferior, disgusting white man, and that when the day comes for her (my gf) to have kids, if she has them with me, they are going to be cursed. This, because I'm white. So with more people like her in this country, it IS a racist place.

Again, generational differences. How is this different from my labelling young white men like you with some 65-year old reneck bigot from a misty town in Mississipi? Again, don't take things out of context. Most Asian-Americans my age or a bit older do not think like this. Your gf's mom will be a corpse soon - a relic to an age gone by. Let it go - she's over. You and your girl will create a happy life together, if you two last.

I'm not downplaying racism against asians. I know of the stories of how miners building the railroads would make the Chinese men use dynamite with extra short fuses to save money. However, I think you are somewhat talking out the side of your face on many issues. You just need to think before you start giving the "I have a dream" speach, that's all.

Jake

That's nothing. Have you read about Vincent Chin from Detroit, who got his head beaten in and skull crushed by a father-son team of white auto-factory workers one night in 1983? He died a bloody stain on the wet Detroit sidewalk that night, after he was walking out of a club with two white girls. Look into it, there are sources on the internet too. There is also a poorly-documented case of a female Asian American Cornell University student (thanks to minimal cooperation from authorities) who was assaulted by a pack of white college kids in an SUV, after she told them to get lost when they tried to pick her up at the side of a street. This happened on the CAMPUS of an Ivy League University. What in the fvck is the world coming to? :mad: What about the case on the 3 Korean-American college kids who got assaulted in an upstate New York Dennys', where the manager (who saw the incident take place), didn't do anything (not even call the police)? I could go on. People shouldn't be subject to such treatment - it's a far cry from your gf's mom's silent treatment of you. You poor baby. :p

And finally, since you seem like a smart guy that's more perceptive than many white men care to be about Asians, may I suggest that you read the book Asian-American Dreams, by Helen Zia. I think you owe it to your Chinese girlfriend to borrow this book from the library or to read it yourself. Don't tell her that you're reading it, but afterwards use information from that book to demonstrate that you understand the plight of Asian Americans, she will more than likely be impressed. But, don't be an ass-hole and do it just to impress her. Learn about Asian American issues because you CARE. Otherwise, you're just part of our problem.

Thanks for reading, Jake. Good day. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
P-S: You are a mental cretin. I'll get back to you later, if at all.?

Oh yeah that is a good statement. Your learning how to do battle with me..good.

The last part is something I woulda said. It implies superiority and that you are the elder here…I like that.

You still have too much respect for me. Notice how you Capalize my initials…never mind correct English and grammer…I still have NO respect for you…why?

1. It’s because your so full of shyt I can smell your fear from here.
2. You try to talk a big game but you can’t back anything up.
3. I told you that you were verbose. You started writing shorter responses.
4. It’s too easy for me to jerk your chain and make you dance.
5. I’ve noticed how you took the racial hatred out of your posts…This means that you do not stick to what you believe in. Yes you are a SNAKE jake.
6. Notice how you turned on Eggfool here? Last night he was your buddy and today you turn on him like a rabid dog. Some hopsing friend you are. Your nobodies friend but your own. The reason is cause you even hate yourself. You and this cretin suffer from the same dis?ease. If anybody took a moment of time to pull your post they will see it underneath your words.
7. I asked you to post up your picture. Instead you want to stay in the dark and throw shyt my way like the monkey that you are…when they said monkey style of gung fu…they didn’t mean it like this boy!
8. You do write well showing a good educational background. But if you look at your recent posts your mask of intelligence has not just slipped off…it got blasted off…That means to me that you show us one face but not your real face?That is why I want to see YOUR face. So I can read it!
9. You were on this site pretty late last night and almost every night. You HAVE NO WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!! How can you spit advice when you don’t walk the walk!!!!! Don’t bother saying derogatory remarks about my women…atleast I have some to come over to see me at night!!!

My list could go on and on about why I have no respect for you. But I will leave you some dignity on this site. Maybe you will do like Eggfool here and change your name or some shyt?say you look like Tyrese but still with no ho’s (women).

Notice nobody is coming to your emotional rescue on this site jake? That’s because I’ve exposed the real hatred that you have underneath…The reason is because I’ve been there myself…as I’ve posted I know it’s ugly fruit!!!

I actually feel sorry for you dude. Your stuck and you can’t even see it.

Yo dude, take it easy. You're foaming at the mouth. And there's no use in numbering your 'points', coz they don't make sense anyway.

And finally, what's the point in repeatedly telling me that my mental functions fall short? It's blindingly clear that I'll rape you in any cerebral endeavor. So come on. Take a load off. :)

And natural zen, stop being such a queer. Stand up to this guy properly with better posts, or just back off. I can take this sasquatch alone. :D

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
player can you eat the peanuts out of my ****.....
lol i ll let you ass rim me like you do white girls lol lol

Reaction score
“yeah your family is white totally forgot. shame on me lol. maybe i can get some of that white **** in me lol hahaha...”

Do you see it…can you see it in your words?

Do you see what I’m talking about with that fake humor shyt? There is nothing funny kid. Get real dude!

You hate him cause he is white. Which means you hate yourself more.

Let me tell you a story.

My fathers father was ½ French ¼ black ¼ American Indian…he was born in 1870’s and lived to 107. He didn’t consider himself black…he certainly didn’t look it. He did for a time marry a black women and had kids. He put my father down for being a yellow nigga. We are the only blacks with my last name in the U.S. that mans brothers married whites. Folks thought they were portugeese or greek. My dads father eventually walked away from the family and did as his brothers and sisters did.

My father told me I was too dark to meet his dad.

Can you see the history of self hatred in my statements…from his father to him to me. Can you imagine what it’s like to be told your too black to meet your own grandfather? Good thing he died before I ever went to his door. My father has cousins who are stone cold white. Imagine what it was like to of been him during the height of racial prejudice? And you had a white dad and a black mother?

Self hatred of your own race must stop. You don’t see me whinning about anything..except idiots like jakethe snake…(now watch what he posts for this…too easy to make him jump)

Get a life dude!

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
im sorry player i want to be cared for by you... pls let me rub my willy in your ear lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.