Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cultural.

Originally posted by vectorz
Naturalzen, I'm going to break it down to you honestly. THE majority of white chicks don't dig Asian men. No matter how hot or how muscular you are, or THINK you are. Asian men have been imprinted into white women's minds as inferior whether you like it or not which will give you a HUGE disadvantage on the playing field. Especially in a culture-lacking environment such as a college town in the midwest.

Don't take it the wrong way, you have huge potential to score w/ them, if you can get past their defenses. Such as if you already know them, or if you create huge social proof around campus etc, it may peak the interest of some of them, especially the curious ones. The ones who are set in their ways and are looking for the right guy will not pick you, even if they are attracted in you, simply because you don't fit the bill. Even if you ARE a perfect 10 in all categories (or you THINK you are), they'd most of the time rather pick a 5 or 6 on the scale of caucasian guy. I think the only possible method here is to create some over the top social proof, which I can already tell you're failing if you feel like you have to prove anything to the white folks. Social proof comes w/ a gained respect.

If your own friends don't have respect for you, and they don't look up to you in any fashion, than neither will the females. And the females definitely pick up on that. Work on getting your social skills in line and when you start getting on EVERYONE's A-list, you'll most likely start getting in the females pants. However, as I mentioned, don't expect any dramatic numbers as even your mediocre white friends have, because it's not going to happen. And here's a HUGE tip.

There was quite a bit of needless negativity in vectorz's post, but I picked out the good parts for your reading pleasure. :) Also, I picked this out to tell you that this aversion to Asian men is a uniquely AMERICAN phenomenon. As in the United States of America.

White women from Europe are a lot more receptive to Asian men, as long as you're out-going and friendly, and not awkward. I strongly feel that it's not a biological thing (between asian men and white women), but instead a cultural thing. The stigma against Asians is very strong in America, thanks to the prevalence of the US media which endlessly bashes Asian men. They still get that US media stuff in Europe thru satellite TV, but people aren't as absorbed in it as they are here. I must say that when I've gone for white girls' numbers and kiss/fvck closes in the past, I've done much better with European and Canadian (esp. French Canadian) girls than American ones.

So don't believe for a minute that white American women haven't warmed up to Asian men quickly because we're "inferior" or some neo-Nazi bullshyt like that - it's just the way they've been culturally conditioned. Methinks this general anti-Asian trend originates all the way from the Second World War when the Japanese went to war with America. It continuted with the Korean and Vietnam wars, and here we are with almost 50 years of anti-Asian racism (and objectification of Asian woman) behind us. America is a throughly (but covertly) racist country, but things will change eventually. :)

Oh.... and a disclaimer. If you're ugly, you're ugly. And that's that. I in no way make claims that Swedish or French or German girls will be kicking your door down to get at you just because you're Asian. They are human too - they like handsome men.
;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah we should puerto rican lover..... I never venture to milwaukee much because of the black people down there lol... they scare me lol haha. kidding aside yeah man it would be cool to meet a don juan here and yes I am who I say I am unlike played out supremely. I do know a cool place on the west side of madison that is a hip bar restaurant... I have a couple white friends that are down to hang out too.
Send me a private message and let me know details -- do you live right on campus? what bars/clubs/ music do you prefer?

Its been damn freezing below zero weather the last couple of days i hear its going to be warmer saturday but hos don't like to hang out in cold weather -- it forces them to wear panties!!

Did the school year start yet?

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
yo jake I like how you write you. I have no hang ups about being asian . Like you said ,women in general are ten times more discriminating about anything and more naive and do tend to follow media and tv than men and when white women is the supply and demand in madison and they already got their pre concieved notions about you than you are **** out of luck ,because I personally don't have the time because of school and work to change how anyone feels about me nor do I care. It's just not worth it. Madison is a very very hard place to game for anybody not just asians because its very "Mr. Rodgers consciously aware" and old school leave it to ****** type upbringings. Pleasantville type crap. See I'm not even about to lower my standards of getting a white girl or any girl for that matter that would do a low life black dude like playa because I know how they roll and thats just not me..

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's cultural.

Originally posted by jakethasnake
GREEN speaks much louder than any color, just ask the African Americans and now Hispanic Americans). All we can do is just step up and do this the old-fashioned way -- from the ground-up. It has to be a grass-roots movement. The blacks started from our position just as humble as ours, and we can do it. Hispanic people are doing beautifully these days (thanks to their numbers), as even our Dubya is kissing their butts.
Uh, no offense, but I don't think you can compare the social situation of contemporary asian americans to that of blacks and hispanics. Asian americans are currently among the most affluent and most wealthy demographic in america. In short, most of them are loaded and come from very wealthy families or otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford coming over here. Their voice is heard. Blacks on the other hand, were brought here in the bellies of slave ships.

I also love how you make your racist comment about hispanics, that the only reason they are being heard in america right now is not by their intelligence or sense of community, but because they pop out millions of kids. You're one step shy of comparing them to multiplying baboons.

I'm not saying there isn't racism against asians. I know there is. But before you go comparing your situation to that of blacks, take a moment to reflect that many asians tend to be the most incredibly racist people in the world. I say this from first hand experience. Most of my friends in the Bay Area are Chinese and Korean-Americans, and they are the first to admit it. My gf is chinese, and her parents are praying daily that I get hit by a car. Of course they're wonderfully polite to my face. ;)

I think we should just drop this media representation stuff. It's a very legit point and I feel you on that , but the more we talk about it, the more white people are going to think that all Asian men are doing is blaming the media.
The stigma against Asians is very strong in America, thanks to the prevalence of the US media which endlessly bashes Asian men. They still get that US media stuff in Europe thru satellite TV, but people aren't as absorbed in it as they are here.
So when were you planning to stop with the "media representation stuff"? Maybe after you bring it up a few more times?

By the way, can you give me some recent examples of the U.S. media "endlessly bashing asian men"? I agree, in the past, there were some pretty offensive ones, like Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sixteen Candles. But give me some examples of this now. To make a statement that the US media "endlessly bashes asian men", you should be able to easily list at least 20 or so current examples.

Methinks this general anti-Asian trend originates all the way from the Second World War when the Japanese went to war with America.
Well, Pearl Harbor wasn't exactly a fun tea party for America. The Japanese DID align themselves with a man who wanted to wipe the world of Jews and repopulate it with aryans. Kind of a stupid choice on their part, if you ask me.

My point is, considering the shyt that went down against the US from Japan in WW2, I think the average non-asian US citizen treats the average asian citizen pretty well. Not to minimize the internment camps and other atrocities, but today this country is a shining example of diversity compared to the rest of the world. Perhaps you should live in Pakistan, Palestine, or China and you'll see what I mean. How much love do the Chinese have for the Japanese nowadays? Comparitively, the US is pretty damn good. Why else do you think Asians flock here by the thousands?

America is a throughly (but covertly) racist country
I agree. My gf's Chinese mom asked her why she has to date an inferior, disgusting white man, and that when the day comes for her (my gf) to have kids, if she has them with me, they are going to be cursed. This, because I'm white. So with more people like her in this country, it IS a racist place.

I'm not downplaying racism against asians. I know of the stories of how miners building the railroads would make the Chinese men use dynamite with extra short fuses to save money. However, I think you are somewhat talking out the side of your face on many issues. You just need to think before you start giving the "I have a dream" speach, that's all.

Jake

moose10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question...how come asian guys in mainland looks totally different than let's say...an asian kid from california? My sister went trip over to oversea past summer with my aunt. Korea, Japan, Hong kong. She said that asian guys look 100X better over there for some reason.

moose10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: It's cultural.

Originally posted by Jake Steed
Uh, no offense, but I don't think you can compare the social situation of contemporary asian americans to that of blacks and hispanics. Asian americans are currently among the most affluent and most wealthy demographic in america. In short, most of them are loaded and come from very wealthy families or otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford coming over here. Their voice is heard. Blacks on the other hand, were brought here in the bellies of slave ships.

I also love how you make your racist comment about hispanics, that the only reason they are being heard in america right now is not by their intelligence or sense of community, but because they pop out millions of kids. You're one step shy of comparing them to multiplying baboons.

I'm not saying there isn't racism against asians. I know there is. But before you go comparing your situation to that of blacks, take a moment to reflect that many asians tend to be the most incredibly racist people in the world. I say this from first hand experience. Most of my friends in the Bay Area are Chinese and Korean-Americans, and they are the first to admit it. My gf is chinese, and her parents are praying daily that I get hit by a car. Of course they're wonderfully polite to my face. ;)

So when were you planning to stop with the "media representation stuff"? Maybe after you bring it up a few more times?

By the way, can you give me some recent examples of the U.S. media "endlessly bashing asian men"? I agree, in the past, there were some pretty offensive ones, like Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sixteen Candles. But give me some examples of this now. To make a statement that the US media "endlessly bashes asian men", you should be able to easily list at least 20 or so current examples.

Well, Pearl Harbor wasn't exactly a fun tea party for America. The Japanese DID align themselves with a man who wanted to wipe the world of Jews and repopulate it with aryans. Kind of a stupid choice on their part, if you ask me.

My point is, considering the shyt that went down against the US from Japan in WW2, I think the average non-asian US citizen treats the average asian citizen pretty well. Not to minimize the internment camps and other atrocities, but today this country is a shining example of diversity compared to the rest of the world. Perhaps you should live in Pakistan, Palestine, or China and you'll see what I mean. How much love do the Chinese have for the Japanese nowadays? Comparitively, the US is pretty damn good. Why else do you think Asians flock here by the thousands?

I agree. My gf's Chinese mom asked her why she has to date an inferior, disgusting white man, and that when the day comes for her (my gf) to have kids, if she has them with me, they are going to be cursed. This, because I'm white. So with more people like her in this country, it IS a racist place.

I'm not downplaying racism against asians. I know of the stories of how miners building the railroads would make the Chinese men use dynamite with extra short fuses to save money. However, I think you are somewhat talking out the side of your face on many issues. You just need to think before you start giving the "I have a dream" speach, that's all.

Jake
How the hell did you get asian gf? I've lived there 95-2001 up in bay area. I'm a brown boy and i've tried to get with an asian chicks back in high school, got rejected most of time. Most of asians were all about anti-race mixing, same goes for southern cali. U don't see not too many asians here, i'm talking about real ones (chinese, korean, japanese) dating non asians. It's usually the filipinos or thai, cambosians (which i don't find attractive as east asian ones) who are living/married to whitemen.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh shut up zappa..... Were all slaves to food and water....
You can't ever deny that. if the united states were to go under we would all migrate to other countries for food and water and forget about our dreams .

desire is suffering

we are born into misery...

if your living in the united states and you desire you will suffer...

It takes years and years to make people happy its called searching for self or self actualization. Not an easy feat by any means
On the contrary, the United States is the only country in which you can dream. Your argument isn't even valid because what you desire is to be in the affluent class. It doesn't take much to provide yourself with food, water, and shelter in this country. While I agree that searching for self takes years and years, not everybody's path is solely based on money and conforming into a peon workerbee.

"If your living in the united states and you desire you will suffer..."

You idiot... it's desire and hunger that have driven the united states or any successful country.

"we are born into misery"

I guess this means for you, that misery loves company. I personally enjoy my life and always have. If you were born in the United States in middle-class or higher, and attend college, you have little to complain about. No food or water worries. Nothing, but miniscule problems compared to everybody else. So if you're miserable while living here, that's your own doing. But making an illusion that everybody else is, isn't going to make you feel better. Misery loves company styley. ~Zappa

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But just as you love doing naturalzen... You came here, you posted a legitimate question... Then you waste everyone's time with derogatory slander. You can never lay things to rest because you are so insecure you have to reply to every statement PS makes that pisses you off.

At least PS and jakethasnake have contributed legitimate and real advice to people. You, you just came here, and you take over the place with your idiocy. Your a waste of time... But since you are so insecure and defensive, go ahead and post the last post. See ya later. You are a waste of time on this board. The original purpose of this board is for advice, but if you can't take advice like a man and have to personally attack people for their advice, you are nothing but a bytch. ~Zappa

Reaction score
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
But just as you love doing naturalzen... You came here, you posted a legitimate question... Then you waste everyone's time with derogatory slander. You can never lay things to rest because you are so insecure you have to reply to every statement PS makes that pisses you off.

At least PS and jakethasnake have contributed legitimate and real advice to people. You, you just came here, and you take over the place with your idiocy. Your a waste of time... But since you are so insecure and defensive, go ahead and post the last post. See ya later. You are a waste of time on this board. The original purpose of this board is for advice, but if you can't take advice like a man and have to personally attack people for their advice, you are nothing but a bytch. ~Zappa
:D

although I wasn't aware of any contributions by jake! I've only noticed him when I became aware of the anti race crap he sneaks in his posts. I will have to pay attention to what he spits some day when he gets his head back out of his ass.

I'm done with this posts...to the two bowling ball heads..."it's been a blast".

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
yo jake I like how you write you. I have no hang ups about being asian . Like you said ,women in general are ten times more discriminating about anything and more naive and do tend to follow media and tv than men and when white women is the supply and demand in madison and they already got their pre concieved notions about you than you are **** out of luck ,because I personally don't have the time because of school and work to change how anyone feels about me nor do I care. It's just not worth it. Madison is a very very hard place to game for anybody not just asians because its very "Mr. Rodgers consciously aware" and old school leave it to ****** type upbringings. Pleasantville type crap. See I'm not even about to lower my standards of getting a white girl or any girl for that matter that would do a low life black dude like playa because I know how they roll and thats just not me..
Girls in Madison just appreciate a thick, juicy, 8 inch+ thang. Most Asian dudes don't have it going on like that.

So stick to studying and smoking cigarettes and racing cars and being good at math.

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude its just coz the media brainwash all the white western girls into thinking white males are heroes. If every blockbuster movie had an asian star you would see the reverse. It's simple, the more you see of a race the more attached you get to them.

All I can suggest is you just drop finding white ***** and just go back to your asian background and study. Do well when you get older you have a good job, lots of money. That time you can have unlimited A+ ***** escorts with a simple phone call.

Peace man!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Doppel
Girls in Madison just appreciate a thick, juicy, 8 inch+ thang. Most Asian dudes don't have it going on like that.

So stick to studying and smoking cigarettes and racing cars and being good at math.

Sorry but I had to respond to this:

This site doesn't need this kinda racist crap...that is why I have my beef with Jake. No wonder he hates white guys.

doppel...hmmm does that mean that your an old member with a new identity so you can let the real you free without destroying your old screen name?

As in doppel ganger!

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Sorry but I had to respond to this:

This site doesn't need this kinda racist crap...that is why I have my beef with Jake. No wonder he hates white guys.

doppel...hmmm does that mean that your an old member with a new identity so you can let the real you free without destroying your old screen name?

As in doppel ganger!
Who are you to decide what this site needs and doesn't need. I think this site needs to put Azn dorks in their place. Let them study and become doctors and lawyers and smoke lots of cigarettes. They will figure everything else out themselves.

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
zappa shut up and keep screwing your white inbred chick .... damn dog shut up .. try to sound smart but it totally backfires.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zappa shut up and keep screwing your white inbred chick .... damn dog shut up .. try to sound smart but it totally backfires.
If i'm getting this kind of a reaction out of you, I must be doing something right. Now I am the one with the last word; so predictable, so surly. :-( you win... now I am miserable too so you can feel better about yourself. ~Zappa

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
you have no idea what buddhism means... we are born into misery... your not really happy... the state oh what the hell dog .... just shut up dont talk to me zappa dont pm me keep screwing your inbred chick with your super powered asian penis.

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
you have no idea what buddhism means... we are born into misery... your not really happy... the state oh what the hell dog .... just shut up dont talk to me zappa dont pm me keep screwing your inbred chick with your super powered asian penis.
Awww the ch1nk is jealous

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
im sure you have a lot going on for you doppel .. you dwarf my accomplishments. I bet your bigger than me too massive lol haha...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doppel
Awww the ch1nk is jealous
It's people like naturalzen of every race that keep racism going around. Notice how he uses racial slurs and prejudices all the time. And makes constant racial references when nobody else does in ALL of his posts. Saying someone from Arkansas is inbred is just as bad as being a called a goook. No wonder he gets racism in Wisconsin, it's because he festers it and it comes around. ~Zappa

Status
Not open for further replies.