Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New age coming...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a new age that is coming, in a spiritual way.

You probably noticed how the world is changing in some ways.

Some would call it a astrological shift from the age of piesces to the age of Aquarius.

Aquarius stands for knowledge and awekening. It is the sign of wisdom. It is also a sign of revolution, which we are seeing with all of the impeach obama signs. It's a sign of originality too! That involves change.

The changes will come weather we like it or not.

Not just human changes- also nature is changing. We are experiencing crazy weather. The hurricane henriette is one of the first signs.

I believe, through reading and listening to people contacted by ETs, that there will be coming great wars, great deaths soon. But also, there will be a chance for us to evolve spiritually. There will also be help from outside. I am not exact weather it is aliens who will be coming, or if our own spiritual selfs will be awekening- I think both- but about 3/4 won't make it. Only the most spritually advanced will make it... They will choose us according to our consciousness. Some will be trained before that.

Also, the elites will be trying to escape physically. But that won't do it, the path will have to be walked by your spiritual self!

Forget governments, forget everything of this earth. That has no chance of helping us at this moment. We need to progress spiritually. We are in for the ride of our lives.

Let me send you some videos, so you will be getting more direct information; I am just a messenger from other humans who have been contacted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnjLaS1hcOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiNW25o2Qus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJXu4HNGJQ

One of these says "part 1" there's a second part. I would show you more videos, but they have been taken out for some reason.

I hope you'll get the message. I tried being more positive this time, my last topic didn't get attention. :) Any questions pls ask!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ld180rDUSM
Here's the second part of the columbian lady, it was in the related videos.

More vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye9BgvNvjK0
Haven't seen it yet tho, but it seems good.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
BTW just a quick note

I use Chinese astrology to get women talking. Its fun, there are a bunch of animals and they each have their own traits and stuff... anyway its kind of spooky sometimes as some people (wife included) fit their archetype to a tee... but its a REALLY easy way to strike up a conversation with a woman. Instead of saying "When were you born or How old are you?" you can instead say "What is your animal?". When they reply back with "WHAT?" you can start into the Chinese astrology thing and compare them against the traits of their animal... its a fun way to start a convo. I use it in my introductory classes quite a bit.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of truth to this.This is stuff fallen angels teach you to distract you from the supreme most high creator, the age of aquris. Nature and outer space is changing because of the immoral acts being done all of the world.

You think God will let us get away with all the abortions we have done in this country. All the innocent blood being killed daily, we have to pay for that. We will have to pay for acceptance of homosexuals. All this stuff is against life, two men can't create life. Their is countless more of all the evil being done on this earth. We will have to pay for this.

Groovy is right if you read the bible, it tells that rich men of the earth will try to make themselves underground cities, and underground bunkers when God starts the purging all over the earth, but the bible says these men will beg God to destroy them while they are in these bunkers. That's why the elite and the rich are getting so boastful cause they know the purge is coming and they think they will be safe.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your contribuition! When you realize you are asleep, you are already half awake.

I remind you guys, I don't want to incite fear. Forget fear now! Try faith. :) Faith that help will come. As I said, if you keep being positive, keep believing, it will be easier. Anything that advances you spiritually will help. You walk your own way. I don't recommend or condone any action. But keep in mind "Do not do unto others what you would not want others to do unto you." Helpful actions, those that do good to others, often come back to you, but not due to god's will or something. It's just how nature is made. That's my opinion! This website explains it well:
"[confucius's golden rule] It is phrased in the negative. The Christian Golden Rule is phrased in the positive. The Confucian version is much more practical. Not a demand for action, it is, instead, a constraint."
In simple-wisdoms.com
Altough I believe that positive actions on others are good for you! Just that, I don't think it is because of supersticion or god's will, it is just how nature works. For example: You help a friend. Tomorrow he helps you too. Not gods will, just how it happens. Every positive tought works in the same way. Even a blink of the eye done to help others works in the same way, in my opinion! The better the intention, the more benefitial the action. I got that idea from a buddhist book! It talked about karma. I add that if you must use violence - for example to protect innocent beings- do it, but without evil in your heart, or with a good mood. That's a difference from the type of violence that is done with the intent to harm others.

PS: I updated the videos in the OP. Again, any questions, feel free to ask me. My intention is to try and help as much people as I can. : D

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
BTW just a quick note

I use Chinese astrology to get women talking. Its fun, there are a bunch of animals and they each have their own traits and stuff... anyway its kind of spooky sometimes as some people (wife included) fit their archetype to a tee... but its a REALLY easy way to strike up a conversation with a woman. Instead of saying "When were you born or How old are you?" you can instead say "What is your animal?". When they reply back with "WHAT?" you can start into the Chinese astrology thing and compare them against the traits of their animal... its a fun way to start a convo. I use it in my introductory classes quite a bit.
^^^^

!Threadjack warning!

There's a reason Ross Jeffries used to call this kind of stuff (astrology, palm reading, handwriting analysis) "Chick crack."

I live in Japan. There's this small palm reading shop downtown.

There's ALWAYS a long line of women out the door waiting to get their palms read. Most of them are YOUNG and HOT, and I'll bet one of the questions on their minds is "Am I going to meet Mr. Right?"

I used to go to this Thai restaurant, and get the waitresses going crazy over some basic handwriting analysis.

Let the skeptics hate, this stuff is GOLD!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
PLAIDIANS!

Age of Pieces is over, we are now in the age of Aquarius. This means a new religion. How will this new religion be pushed down our throats?

A) The government goes homicidal, blowing up towers and sh`t, presidents with no birth certificate, etc.

B) All types of conspiracy theories are born, where people learn the truth, and choose to take a new path in their lives.

So, you can see that it's easy, and no need to push new age religion down anyone throats, it is readily accepted by people. :cheer:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
^^^^

!Threadjack warning!

There's a reason Ross Jeffries used to call this kind of stuff (astrology, palm reading, handwriting analysis) "Chick crack."

I live in Japan. There's this small palm reading shop downtown.

There's ALWAYS a long line of women out the door waiting to get their palms read. Most of them are YOUNG and HOT, and I'll bet one of the questions on their minds is "Am I going to meet Mr. Right?"

I used to go to this Thai restaurant, and get the waitresses going crazy over some basic handwriting analysis.

Let the skeptics hate, this stuff is GOLD!
I'm with you there. It's the only thing this pseudoscientific crap is good for. Personally I don't care if women choose to believe in it since they believe in all kinds of nonsense. Use it as a tool in your arsenal but for the love of God don't fall into the "new age" trap if you can help it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
PLAIDIANS!

Age of Pieces is over, we are now in the age of Aquarius. This means a new religion. How will this new religion be pushed down our throats?

A) The government goes homicidal, blowing up towers and sh`t, presidents with no birth certificate, etc.

B) All types of conspiracy theories are born, where people learn the truth, and choose to take a new path in their lives.

So, you can see that it's easy, and no need to push new age religion down anyone throats, it is readily accepted by people. :cheer:

Yes it will be a new world religion, that will be headed by the pope. The new religion will go right along with the world currency they are coming with in the very near future.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Yes it will be a new world religion, that will be headed by the pope. The new religion will go right along with the world currency they are coming with in the very near future.
What will the world currency be, and how will the Pope play in? The way I see it, the IMF is gunning for currency supremacy with their SDR's, as is China and the other BRICS with their gold.

What will the Vatican use as currency? And how will they enforce it? I know they got some pretty crooked and connected bankers on their side, but how will they sell it to the public?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the pope already does a thing where he brings all the world's religion leaders together to have conferences so don't think it can't be done. The new world currency will be the rfid chips they will put inside your hands. You won't be able to eat,work, etc. without this. That's why all over the world every country is going into debt. This is all planned.

They want you to pray,work, and even eat the way they want you to

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Fatal Jay. He speaks the truth. We are seeing the groundwork being laid today.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure. We are writing history as we speak. All the end of the world scenerios that people have dwelled on have come and gone and we are still here. If you believe in god then we are still on our way towards a baptism by fire. (after all god promised with the rainbow to never kill us off again by flood).

We are creating history from this day forward. We have nothing to compare to now with anymore.

I'm a believer in jesus. However I don't believe in religion. Religion is about doing the right things to get to heaven and believing in jesus is about what's already been done.

Every major religion I believe comes from the same god. Just each nationality precieves it differently from their perspective according To the teachings of their culture.

I'm drunk so I may be rambvlling but it makes sense to me.

P.s. Oh and rfid chips are talked aboyt in the bible too. I think its revelation 5:13. (Could be wrong look up mark if the beast) it says that everyone rich and poor will receive a mark on their hands that without it you will not be abke to buy, sell or trade. Sounds rfid to me just discussed in primative terms.

*shrugs*

Epi

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I wanna add, you should consider buying water and food... for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. Take the money from your bank because "terrorists" (usa gov) will bring down the banking system, you'll loose your money, all of it. There will be no internet soon too, so I hope you are in time to read this.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
It won't matter if you take that money out, the only way it will matter is if you invest in gold or silver when you take it out the bank, cause the dollar wont mean anything once they make everyone bank accounts go to zero.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. well pointed out. Thanks for that! : D Yes, that seems right. Tho, maybe it's better to say that we should invest a considerable amount in food and water this time? What do you think? I'm thinking stock for at least 2 weeks.

Just for you to know how much time you have: until tomorrow. Tomorrow it hits the fan in syria. Then september 11 it REALLY hits the fan, one more time. Exactly what will happen on these two dates, I am not sure, tho.

It will be a rough couple of months. Avoid dying! "May the strength and hope be present in your hearts and minds."

Keep a positive attitude anyway! The best you can. Because in the middle of this chaos will lie a opportunity that will make us happier then we all can imagine... If we can grab it, that is! : D It will all come down to YOU.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that stuff that's going to set off in Syria and Egypt is going to kick off wwIII, so if you don't have anything invested in gold,food, and water it is pointless.