Never send this text

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
"I talked to my bro. He dunno you and he wouldn't lie lol. Don't worry about getting involved. Let me know when you wanna get together." Do not send this text because no matter how many girls come after this text, you will still be haunted by how fvcking bad you fvcked up. A girl should not know where she stands with you after flaking and a text like this is a nail in the coffin. Some phaggot is going to take your place just because he played the game a little better and you will have to live with that for the rest of your life. I had no time in with this girl (two dates) due to external circumstances. Other girls don't take my mind off her and what could have been. I'm addicted to reading Doc Love articles confirming this hopelessness. I'm fvcked for life...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, time for some real talk. If she was into you, or was at all romantically interested in you, texting that wouldn't make a difference. You didn't fvck it up by telling her that, you fvcked it up long before you sent that text. Please get a grip and forget about one screw up with one girl. But I agree, based on what I've read you post on this forum, that you probably are fvcked for life. Not because of this one text. But because of your general outlook. Get help...and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Last edited:

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to see her in person soon. Is there any way I can get her to respect me as a man again at this point?

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't handle her tests well. I basically made like her flaking was okay. It's because self respect is an important thing to me that I can't fathom how I handled things. Failure and losing is also never an option to me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you want any hope with this woman at this point, cancel any current plans you have made with her. Go NC for a few days or a week, then resume contact like nothing happened. As GS750 said it may have already been a done deal prior to your text. If you go NC and she repeatedly reaches out to you, then there is your sign there may still be some hope.