Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never realized how I am like Mystery

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading an article about Mystery and what I read was that he us to perform magic.
I myself have been doing magic since I was 7 and before I found this site I tried it to pick up on girls(not on purpose but to perform) I never knew that I was hiding behind magic( thats how I got my confidence) until Mystery said that when he had to aproach a group of people to show them magic he had confidence because he would hide behind magic.
Now I know where I got my confidence to show people my magic tricks because I would hide behind it.
Now if I would apply this to girls(with out the magic stuff, and use what I have learned) I would have (some) confidence to aproach.
I would try to improve on it and get better at it.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Mr fifteen year old DJ. Let us know how well it works in six years or so.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg boulepiquante is back again!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Father

Mystery could be his father :) I think he should go tell him that he's long lost son.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a funny thread, seriously. i was literally laughing out loud when i read it.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was I thinking?!

The_Lifter said:
Thanks for the info, Mr fifteen year old DJ. Let us know how well it works in six years or so.
It worked out for the better. And WTF was I thinking saying I'm like Mystery?! WTF?

It has not been six hears yet, but almost 5 years. Hahah that's right.

I was such a dork when I was 15. OMFG. What was I thinking. Looking back at all my threads, I want to shoot myself.

But I am a lot, ALOT better off now than I was before.
And No I don't do magic anymore, but it is still a hobby that still interests me.

Im 19 now btw.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just watching a bit of Mystery's stuff on YouTube yesterday, I had never seen him before. You could tell that he had a lot of charisma and that he knew what he was talking about. But I mean this seriously: HOW did he get by going into all those clubs picking up women without getting his head kicked in? He seems like the kind of fellow that would draw certain types of men to him to beat him up, you know what I mean?

As for magic, I could see how knowing a few good tricks good be an advantage. I've never practiced magic myself, but I've studied it some because I wanted to know how certain tricks were done. And honestly, magic must be a little like pickup because you have to have huge balls to try to pass some of this stuff off. Because the way some of this stuff is done seems so obvious once you know how, but it doesn't really occur to the people watching. So in Mystery's case, yeah, probably magic helped his confidence, and in presenting an illusion toward the crowd that he was a high value guy or whatever.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is good at his own method.. It doesn't suit everyone, and he may not teach it at its 'core' (rather just says lines to use) but hes good.

Just keep in mind with magic not to be the entertainer that is there to do nothing else but amuse the chick. Show her a trick then hold off until she gives you something back. I know a few simple card tricks, and I think they are great to add to your stuff, but I don't use them as openers. If there happens to be a pile of cards around I might grab them and do a couple of tricks just for fun. Girls really do like it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how I know you're queer? You bump threads five years old for no reason.