Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never question the basic principles of this site!

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll spare you my sob story, but bottom line I acted like an AFC and lost the girl. I thought I was different and so was she and that I didn't need to worry about a lot of the stuff on this site. I'd been questioning much of it recently because so many guys here hate women, are much older and pick up girls online. I also convinced myself that I had more experience than I really had and the intelligent girls I tend to chase were different from the low-class sluts guys on here ***** about.

Well I'm here to tell you I was dead wrong and will never break from the basic anti-afc principles of this site. Ironically it was losing a girl because of AFC behavior that brought me here 2 years ago. I've grown a lot as a man because of this site, but clearly failed to understand the mind of a woman - i.e. she will ditch an AFC without hesitation.

A lot of stuff on this site is bs and anti-woman, but thats what you get when you have an open and anonymous public forum. The basic age-old principles that have been on this site for years still apply and always will.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long were you with your girl?

I agree with you and understand the difficulties. I think most of us don't want to be playing these games and are secretly hoping to move to a relationship which doesn't involve the bulls**t. But complete AFC mode or a sustained level of it is a recipe for disaster.

Once established in a relationship there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of vulnerability occasionally, but it's best to ensure you balance it with more masculine traits as appropriate.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I learned the same lesson. I was dating multiple girls, found one that I decided was a keeper, and gradually started acting more and more AFC with her because I thought she was different. $hit got worse and worse, and finally she dumped me.

NO GIRL IS DIFFERENT. Even in a relationship, you keep these DJ principles going.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I have found the "anti-woman" dating advice to be the best. When you think about it.. "anti-man" dating advice women get in stuff like "The Rules" is the most effective dating advice out there for them.

The anti-woman dating advice will be the most beneficial to men. It will allow the man to thrive at the expense of the woman. This is what a lot of guys have an issue with.. the fact that its "at the expense of the woman". They want a fairy tale situation where both people can have an equal 50/50 relationship that is all sunshine and lollipops. Its because most modern men deep down are white knight fags and they have that need to "protect women" at their own expense.

Well.. that's what happens.