Never let a 1 treat you bad

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, im pretty good looking, id say a 10. :D Im on a train with my friend who i grew up with and a girl, a ugly 1. :rolleyes: who we met at a party. She got on the same train with us when we were going home. On the train, im bein nice just tryin to have a normal convo with her and she's trying to play me, trying to embarass me in front of the passengers. Everytime id say something to her she tried to turn it negative. Its almost like she was trying to make me look stupid or reject me. I then opened my rhyme book and closed it, then proceeded to diss the **** outta her. I personally have no trouble causing a scene. I ragged on her so bad my friend told me to stop. she got off the next stop. her stop was about 8 away. Id never get dissed or played by a 1 and guys, don't take no **** from a 1-5 or else ud live to regret it. She lucky my girl wasn't there.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are presented with two sacks. One sack contains 50 black balls, and the other contains 50 white balls. You will be blindfolded and asked to draw a ball from one of the two sacks (you are just as likely to draw a ball from either bag). If you draw a white ball, you will win enough money for you to retire. Before you put on the blindfold, how would you rearrange the balls so as to maximize the probability of drawing a white ball? (Hint: a bag could contain more or less than 50 balls) Now imagine the same situation, however, you will only win the money if you do NOT draw a black ball? How would you arrange the balls to minimize the probability of drawing a black ball?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Rgeere, Is you're balls in the bag too? if it is, tell me in advance so i won't dig in it.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a one nutt sack. White

BTW, how are the honeys there in funky town?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
You are presented with two sacks. One sack contains 50 black balls, and the other contains 50 white balls. You will be blindfolded and asked to draw a ball from one of the two sacks (you are just as likely to draw a ball from either bag). If you draw a white ball, you will win enough money for you to retire. Before you put on the blindfold, how would you rearrange the balls so as to maximize the probability of drawing a white ball? (Hint: a bag could contain more or less than 50 balls) Now imagine the same situation, however, you will only win the money if you do NOT draw a black ball? How would you arrange the balls to minimize the probability of drawing a black ball?
Omg i'm so confused.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
You are presented with two sacks. One sack contains 50 black balls, and the other contains 50 white balls.
How many guys were castrated? :D

Jeez. Stupid stuff like this really makes me laugh sometimes.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Yo rgeere, if you wanna talk about balls and sacks, please open your own thread on it ok? i don't appreciate you talking about other subjects on my threads. Thank You. The purpose of this thread is that ugly girls with bad attitudes may try to bring you down. Don't let them. in fact, dont let any girl bring your attitude down. I was in that rut before and i couldn't approach women for a while, i felt like cuz 1 woman always teased me, i wasn't liked by other women. im sure yall all know the feeling.

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, should I let a 7 treat me bad? what about an 8 or a 9? Should I be their foot-stool? :rolleyes:

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoBull
Ok, should I let a 7 treat me bad? what about an 8 or a 9? Should I be their foot-stool? :rolleyes:
well it depends..does she have a nice ass ? :D

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Well it takes me a little longer to get around to dissin the 9's and 10's. Ill tell a 10 that she's one zero. like 1-0.