Never happy AFC nor DJ

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that no man, esp me, will ever be happy in a relationship regardless if he's a DJ or an AFC.

Why?

1. Being an AFC (which I was before), I could never last long with any girls I dated. The only happy moments are the beginning of the dating period and it goes downhill from there, well more like off the cliff. You guys know why, that AFCness really turns girls off, even the ugly ones.

2. Being a DJ, I landed a great girl using the principles of challenge, ****iness, and being downright funny. She's smart, funny, energetic, and pretty. I would have never ever gotten her if I was a wussy to her. Why wasn't I happy with this great HB? Because I felt I couldn't give her everything I wanted to such as expressing my feelings, showing her I care, and buying her great gifts (she's actually poor but I on the other hand am really well off) because I knew instinctively that would turn her off. Mind you, there were small moments when that AFCness cracked open but I always controlled the damage.

Because of this, I felt that I was always hiding my male instinct of providing for the girl I love/liked. She, however, was allowed to show/say expressions of love for me whenever she felt like it but I was to always hold back because if I moved forward, she'll definitely will step back.

Conclusion: Life as a DJ is not always great because you're hiding your manhood as a provider of the ones you care for because this and being a challenge contradicts. It may make your gal happy but sometimes, you just feel empty and that we can't allow her to see it or else she'll walk away... for good.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you still with this girl or not?? im thinking you aren't because your speaking in past tense.. ok lemme see if i can explain.....

To be N synced with your emotions does not make you less of a Don Juan especially if your with a girl that you really like..acting like an dumbass when you have a women is exaclty they opposite of the DJ way. You said that you weren't happy because you couldn't express yourself in away of love. Who ever said that it was a bad thing to express yourself to your women??

man your not being a AFC because of that i personally think when someone is comftorable enough to express themselves to there girlfriend it shows great maturity and brings out the best of us as men in general..That's the true reason why you got dumped (if you did). Women want guys who can comfort them mentally as well as phsically.

hope i helped if i didn't sorry.. but the reason why your not happy isn't because of holding back women want guys to tell the way they feel..dunno why it's a women thing.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being a *****..

do your parents have a happy relationship?

has your mum run off because your dad gave her a birthday present?

i think you're taking some things you read too seriously.

these are the main tips u need from this site.

be a man (earn a living, provide, don't take ****)
stay healthy (work out, eat well, keep fit)
groom well (clothes, hair, hygene)
don't settle (don't be a healthy groomed man with a slob girlfriend, a cheat girlfriend, an insane girlfriend)
--
and also, a little unrelated.

the more approaches you do, the more chances you get. the more chances you get, the more likely you'll find the girl of your dreams, and not an insane, cheating slob.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!!!!!!!
You are not hiding your manhood by not beein AFC! AFC is the lack of Manhood, it is being a little girl in a guys body. You obviously dont understand what being a DJ is: it is a state of mind, where you can be happy by yourself or with another person if you dont feel god then you obviously have somthing wrong in ur head if ur not happy then change!

Sounds to me like you dont like being a DJ:down:

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
WTF!!!!!!!
Sounds to me like you dont like being a DJ:down:

LoLz that'll be the day when i see someone who didn't like getting chicks.:crackup:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with cherrybreaker...sorta.

I disagree that we can never be happy, but the relationship game is COMPLETELY unfair. We spend hours perfecting techniques, learning to hide our emotions and conditioning ourselves to believe that the hottest thing you can do is ignore the girl that you want to spend your time with.

They on the other hand do everything they want, act however they see fit and when they don't find us fun anymore, just up and leave. It does truly suck.

Well, w/e. Sh!t happens, and I'm still WAAAAY happier being a dude.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
no, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with cherrybreaker...sorta.

I disagree that we can never be happy, but the relationship game is COMPLETELY unfair. We spend hours perfecting techniques, learning to hide our emotions and conditioning ourselves to believe that the hottest thing you can do is ignore the girl that you want to spend your time with.

They on the other hand do everything they want, act however they see fit and when they don't find us fun anymore, just up and leave. It does truly suck.

Well, w/e. Sh!t happens, and I'm still WAAAAY happier being a dude.
you guys are morons.

you can do everything you want, act however you see fit, and when you don't find her fun anymore, up and leave.

infact, thats exactly what you should be doing..

heres a question for ya, when its not fun anymore why should she stay?

--why don't you keep it fun?

i love using video game analogies when it comes to girls.

you buy this great new video game, its heaps of fun, but has no replay value. you love it and leave it. maybe 3 months after beating it u give it a little go again. leave for 3 months, and another little go.

--sounds alot like a dud relationship.

or you buy a great new video game, its heaps of fun, and has heaps of replay value. its constantly changing and adapting to meet ur needs, and stay fun for you (maybe this is via updates on the internet, maybe you've found a new way of playing it, maybe its got lots of different modes to explore). the point is, you'll stick around and play it alot longer. SO LONG AS A BETTER GAME DOESN'T COME OUT! that you can afford.

--sounds alot like a good relationship.