Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never got a ticket before... explain? HELP!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so fucking pissed. I never had a driving ticket or any ticket in my life. My first ticket isn't even my god damn fault.

It's for my brothers stupid fucking dog, with his name on the tags. My stupid fucking mom let the dog out--FULLY KNOWING that the dog can jump the fence... because the dog does it ALL the time if it isn't being watched or let in right away (we used to have a leash that wrapped around a pole for the dog to stay outside safely, but it broke).

So I'm in my room sleeping the whole morning while my stupid mom goes to church. I wake up from dog barking right in front of my house. Apparently, "my" dog was running away from dog catcher-- after the dog was "menacing a mail carrier" and a little girl also. Dog catcher said he stood his ground and my dog ran home intimidated and scared.

He tells me the story about what my dog did and asks who's dog it really is, and i tell him it's my brothers who is out at work right then. No one else is home right then, so he writes me the ticket instead, saying it's actually a family pet (even though the dog is fucking registered in my brothers name!).

I try getting my mom OR brother to pay for it, but both of them are real fucking scumbags about it.

My mom wants me to put the blame on my brothers dog, to teach him a lesson to let his dog out in the morning.

while...

My brother wants me to put the blame on my mom because she's fucking stupid and doesn't learn the first time... or 20th time the dog runs loose around the neighborhood. (one incident that my mom let the dog out... the dog got loose during winter... FUCKING WINTER! and made us all scared for 3 nights until my brother checked the dog pound... he had to pay $100 + more to get the dog out of the pound and bathed.)

I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO'S FAULT IT IS! IT IS NOT MINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! SOMEONE NEEDS TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT!

BTW, it's due on the 29th, and i got the ticket on the 15th. Yeah. my fucking family doesn't give a damn. It really makes me feel like shit, TBH.

:cuss:

What do I do?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Rip the ticket in little pieces, put it in an elvelope and mail it to the judge, tell him to kiss your azz.

Just kidding :) Why cant you get your brother to pay for it, or some of it, its registered in his name afterall.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell your brother of he doesn't pay for it, you're gonna let it out when he's not home

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
tell your brother of he doesn't pay for it, you're gonna let it out when he's not home
trust me, i've thought of ways to get back, including that.

but i wouldn't want to do that because there's a good chance the dog will be put to sleep since there's been a good number kept on record for this dog escaping.

AND i have my own dog. so if i purposely let his dog get caught by the pound, i wouldn't know what he'd do to my dog... and don't get the impression that he's going to injure it or anything... but either way, i won't resort to that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stupid ****ing mom
Let me get this straight...you talk about your mother that way? Calling her scumbag, and all that stuff? And you STILL live with her?

Listen...I have no respect for anyone that talks about their mother that way (especially when they still living in their mom's house).

I have seen some scumbags in my life...the worst tend to be those that never showed any respect for their mother.

Grow up and become a man.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were my son talking to her mom like that...I would have beaten the crap out of you long time ago.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it...let's EVERYBODY give this kid BAD advice so he get screwed more with the ticket. LOL.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, i don't generally talk about my mother or brother that way.

i respect my mom and brother when they makes smart choices. but when she and my brother are being irrational and going to let ME, someone who has no real fault in getting the ticket, get the ticket.? no, they're being real freakin stupid.

especially since i have never been written a ticket in my life... and they had the choice to call up the officer and change the ticket under their name, but won't do it... EVEN if it's their own fault. so, i'm completely stuck with it.

but in this situation, yes, i did say that... but not literally. any fucking moron can see that.

so don't blow it out of proportion... scumbag.

Latinoman said:
Now that I think about it...let's EVERYBODY give this kid BAD advice so he get screwed more with the ticket. LOL.
LOL! HILARIOUS!

oh yeah, i doubt anyone will give any real advice since they're too caught up in how to rate a HB 1-10, how to spot a DJ, and if goals are overrated or not.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks man. Wish I knew what to tell you...

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Rip the ticket in little pieces, put it in an envelope and mail it to the judge, tell him to kiss your azz.
Exactly!