Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!Never Give Up & Revive your motivation!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
You sound like you are advertising your work like DeAngelo. It's good, but not so good that you need to advertise it and refer to it as if it's a work of Pook. No bad intentions, just my thoughts.
What the hell are you talking about? I've never mentioned pook. And advertising as pook what hell? How is pook getting in all these posts of yours anyways?
And I did not completely understand what you were trying to say there. And i do not have the same IP as him you may want to check that.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant by "you are advertising your work as if it is a work of Pook" is that he is reffering to his work as a Bible quality post. It is good, but not that good. I know I was the one mentioning Pook. I was joking by saying that ireallywantgirls is the next Pook. Pook is a great don juan, and I respect him greatly. I am sorry for any misunderstandings.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamnit stop your insinuating. I saw a bunch of people saying things like this in posts: "OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS GIRL SAID TO CALL ME PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO!"
And i say that they didn't obviously read my post that answered things like that. And speaking of pook...THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS TO LIFE IT IS ONLY A GUIDE.
15 Lessons buddy.

You know what this is my last repsonse to you Michael. I posted this to give back to the community that have helped me. You should thank me for showing you this site that has already helped you. So simply stop.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think zaine and ireallywantgirls are the same person; a schitzo on the internet

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.....my bad. If you'd notice I wrote that around 2 last night, when I woke up at 5 that day for school. So I was a little disoriented.

We're not the same person, you think we have the same IP becuase he posted something for me when I thought sosuave wasn't working (it was b/c I wasn't allowing cookies.)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop it. The first few posts you made where made by the same ip as the same as Zaines. So just stop it.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, I really did respect you. I thought you would be able to come to your senses and realize I KNOW THE PERSON IN REAL LIFE and he came to my house and posted a few.
==============================
but this really does not matter to me as I leave this site, as I am just grateful what I have learned and i hope you can realize that we are all humans here trying to learn about life and there's no reason to get arrogant, mean, or insult other people on this site.
==============================
Good luck. Farewell.