Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!Never Give Up & Revive your motivation!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not give up?

I sat there and I had flashbacks of my life. I just thought about all the negative things of my life and how much better it would be if I gave up now. I didn't seem to care. I had thought I tried everything I could to stay motivated (getting laid). But why? Couldn't I LIVE WITHOUT girls?! Why do I need girls so badly?! Was I BORN an AFC? I thought to myself.

After this one girl dumped me I had this terrible instinct to go out with her again. I couldn't believe that I'm still interested in her. Sometimes a girl can just get to you. Now common sense would tell you when this happens, there is something different between the two of you than usual right? In my head when I thought of this I knew my head ****ed with me. I knew it was just my imagination turning every thing she said to me into signs of interest.
And why does my imagination do that?
Why is my brain changing all the information she says into her liking me?!
If this happens to you it's either : A) Your brain see's a pattern.
B) At some point in time, she had some degree in interest (now?) and your brain realizes you still NEED her.
For me it was B.
You learn something from every relationship
If you're stuck on a girl it's because you didn't learn what you were suppose to from that relationship. Every single relationship you have, can teach you something... your brain realizes that she still has something to teach you, she is still there to complete a part of you. Look you can flirt with every woman you see, date most of them and it would be satisfying and entertaining, but it won't be complete because there will be that one girl who has to teach you something. How can you learn that something if she dumps you before you learned it? Be friends with her after and you can. I'm not telling you to be needy. I'm telling you to learn what you need and move on. See you think you're over them...but their face does it again. See that seduction method says this, that one says that, and well this was the one missing piece of information you need to know.

Jealousy
That girl I was talking about before that for some reason I want(wanted not sure yet) she's now really interested in my best friend. It bothers me every time I see them together... I told my best friend that I don't mind too much if they date but it still kind of bothers me. So he tries to not hit on her when I'm around. But there in the process of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. And it bothers me, because I'm not over her yet. Days later I learned from my friend on this site doublediamonds that it has NOTHING to do with the friend. HE IS YOUR INTRUDER IN YOUR PARADIGM OF REALITY
And lately because of this and other negative forces in my life. I've been out of the game.
Being out of the game
Recently before I started making my life better something happened to me. I just stopped caring, I didn't try at all in school, and I didn't know why. I knew it wasn't because of the girl. The girl just bothered me. I was having some sort of mid teenage crisis. My friend told me in three words: hit rock bottom. I asked him why and he replied: Well, man this year I had one day that changed my life for the best. Best day of my lief, it was a tuesday. That monday was one of the worst days I've had in a long time. You have to know that you'll come out of it. You know all those negative questions when that are running through your head when you feel like ****? Answer them. Go deeper. Keeping asking them until you can't keep your eyes open. You have to win man. What you're doing here is you're understanding more about you. You're uncovering the hidden problems that make you angry, depressed, or unmotivated during the day. You learning why you just want to throw in the towel and say " **** this I don't care anymore." And once you figure this out. You fix it. After you understand the reason for your answer you will feel free and happy once again. You will be back in the game.

Stay Motivated
When you're feeling down realize where your life is going. You know that if you don't try for girls. You won't get the girls. Cause and effect. You don't go anywhere in life for free buddy, that's a sure one. You want to be a computer programmer go for it, you want to be an athlete you need to practice and same goes for girls. You want to get laid you have to realize that you actually HAVE TO TRY if you want to get laid and end up being a 35 year old virgin. Every time you're starting to not care just remember where the direction of your life is going. Don't go through life blind folded. People can show you the road to salvation, but cannot walk it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank Doublediamonds for helping me and teaching me a lot of these things. Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Pt. 2 is out. Scroll down a bit until you see the heading "EASIER SAID THAN DONE." sorry for making this a reply instead of an edit.

Last edited:

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

TIGHT!!! Would've expected that Pook wrote that ****!!

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, helped out a lot wit me & my honey

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys when you view this it'd be nice to know what you thought of it. thanks.

jcb1772

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, interesting post.

I'm stuck on one girl who I almost asked out last week but decided not to since I was getting some real negative signals at the time. I think I should be forgetting about her but for some reason I feel like I'm not finished with her yet...for one she's been acting much quieter around me, not in a cold way but in a shy way...and notices my presence too easily. Ok I attempted to ask her out, she knew I attempted to, and she gave me all the signs saying "no". Done. Next. So I have no idea why she's still acting like this around me. Perhaps she's changing her opinion on me now that I'm no longer chasing after her? Would your post of staying motivated apply to this situation or is this just a classic oneitis that needs to be cured?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're stuck on a girl it's because you didn't learn what you were suppose to from that relationship.

Interesting statement. False? Most likely. But a good few thoughts out of it.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're stuck on a girl it's because you didn't learn what you were suppose to from that relationship.

I disagree

Being stuck happens for 2 reasons - you realize that you could have done things better... if its your fault you can fix it - or she impacted you in a way that the new you hasnt learned to function alone yet.

Or both. Im ****ed.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this post. Keep up the good work.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jcb1772
awesome, interesting post.

I'm stuck on one girl who I almost asked out last week but decided not to since I was getting some real negative signals at the time. I think I should be forgetting about her but for some reason I feel like I'm not finished with her yet...for one she's been acting much quieter around me, not in a cold way but in a shy way...and notices my presence too easily. Ok I attempted to ask her out, she knew I attempted to, and she gave me all the signs saying "no". Done. Next. So I have no idea why she's still acting like this around me. Perhaps she's changing her opinion on me now that I'm no longer chasing after her? Would your post of staying motivated apply to this situation or is this just a classic oneitis that needs to be cured?
I really don't think you should miss an oppurtunity that could be in your favor. yes could be. Every oppurtunity you miss is going to be a regret. You should ask her on a date then if she says yes then awsome. If not you need to get over it and realize that you have lots of other oppurtunities coming at you everyday with more people to learn and love.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome answer, I feel you are next Pook ireallywantgirls. I'm sure that guy learned a lot from it.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so, so very welcome my friend.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Interesting statement. False? Most likely. But a good few thoughts out of it.
Why do you think that this is false LikRetsam?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pt.2

Easier said than done

How does this quote apply to you?

A hot babe whose in one of your classes makes eye contact with you and blushes. You do not know what to do...you say to yourself "Tommorow. I will ask her out." So you prepare and analyze. Everything that may happen you have made a line for. Then tommorow comes. You look over to her and then you get nervous as your lines flash through your head. You approach her and you're nervous and she gets freaked out and you have been rejected.
Why has this happened? It seems to me when I pre-plan these things it takes the utmost courage that I have many times not had enough of. And when you do approach you become overly nervous.
What you need to do is realize this: Live for the moment. Every oppurtunity that rises take it. Regret is a demon that will haunt you forever. And please do not make posts about things before they happen...for instance "i REALLY want to approach this girl how can i do it?" No more noob posts. I am not saying i havn't made these before i realize my error in doing so. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN BALLS. APPROACH ANY GIRL YOU WANT AND REALIZE BY NOT DOING SO YOU HAVE LESS CHANCE OF GETTING THE GIRL!
"Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it’s just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on..."
-Aerosmith , Dream on

So start making your dreams come true. You can only achieve happiness in life by living it.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.....Keep'm comin

I hate n00b posts like that too.

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. you guys need to read part II. I saw another noob post again today he obviously had not read my part II...

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
you guys need to read part II. I saw another noob post again today he obviously had not read my part II...
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
First go read my Never give up your & Revive your motivation scroll down and read part II.

You sound like you are advertising your work like DeAngelo. It's good, but not so good that you need to advertise it and refer to it as if it's a work of Pook. No bad intentions, just my thoughts.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
but not so good that you need to advertise it and refer to it as if it's a work of Pook.
you're the only one who mentioned pook dumbo

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE stop referring it to as a 'pook article' Zaine. This guy is either you friend of it is ireallywantgirls himself because you have the same IP. That's why your oppinion is bias.