Never Ever .....

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a future with a girl , its something ive done in my younger years that always made it rough if something fell through . The second you start viewing a girl your interested in as a potential FB,GF, fiance , or wife thats when you open your self up to being hurt , then if you let them know your considering this , its a even bigger death sentence.

When i was younger I would always push for the relationship, so i could feel like they were mine , now i know they never truly will be , its always a battle , so why rush , wait until shes begging you to be her man , let her want it more than you. This is how i live now.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
Imagine a future with a girl , its something ive done in my younger years that always made it rough if something fell through . The second you start viewing a girl your interested in as a potential FB,GF, fiance , or wife thats when you open your self up to being hurt , then if you let them know your considering this , its a even bigger death sentence.

When i was younger I would always push for the relationship, so i could feel like they were mine , now i know they never truly will be , its always a battle , so why rush , wait until shes begging you to be her man , let her want it more than you. This is how i live now.
Youre not wrong here, I think this thought pattern stems, mainly, fron oneitis though am i right?:yes:

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely guilty of this. I try to tell myself that it won't mess my game up, but I guess it still has its psychological effects on you.

At the same time, I don't want to interact with women with zero desire. My few successes have come from showing some emotion to them.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Youre not wrong here, I think this thought pattern stems, mainly, fron oneitis though am i right?:yes:
Ehh , it can , but for me the main reason was trying to find a reason why this girl is different , then once I start to notice something i view as valuable ill start rationalizing how they would be in a relationship and blah blah blah , one thing leads to another I start wondering if a girl is wife material , before i even make her my gf , I over analyze , and it can often cause oneitis

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It will leak out accidentally.

Last edited:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It will leak out accidentally.
lol , that line can be used to describe plenty of problems