Never assume that she's interested...

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule of thumb, always assume that shes not interested in you and that she just wants to be friend. When shes interested, she will let you know so assume the worst in all case. Once you realize that she doesn't have anything over you, you stop placing her on a pedestal and start talking/treating her just like everyone else which means INSTANT attractions.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would actually assume the opposite. It brings out natural ****iness and sexuality if you assume she wants you. You're not putting her on a pedestal by doing this at all. If you assume she just wants to be a friend then you will never trigger anything in her. She'll just see you as a friend as well.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y is not attractive. The guys who are truly ****y knows that they can back up what they say. When you can't back it up, it feels fake and you just ended up screwing yourself up even more. You're an AFC so don't start expecting that you going to land a hot chick just like fat chick can't expect that guys are going to be all over her.

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

Why assume anything? You can't control the thoughts and actions and future outside of your inputs into the system. So: know yourself, and if "yourself" makes you embarrassed, go fix whatever the problem is and come back to the DJ game later. You'll find so much more attractive and interesting girls when you return as a real person instead of a visage of another that you conjured up from the internet.

You can fake it for some girls, but those aren't really worth sticking your **** in anyway. They'll be stupid, boring, and leave you feeling just as ****ty as you do right now 24 hours later.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. The AFC just don't get it and want to take a shortcut to becoming a DJ. Being a DJ takes a lot of work thats why there are only a few of them out there and if you do find one, girls would be the last thing on his mind.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you assume a girl is intrested in you you automatically show higher value because you automatically seem ****y/arrogant.

When I meet a girl I assume she is attracted to my face because a lot of girls are. I have to make sure my game is tight though because a good looking face will only get you so far if your game is wack.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why you listen to a bunch of idiots who call themselves as Pickup Artist tell you. They just want to make money off of you and they're good at it.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming that you're attractive so you can be ****y and get away with it because it is a FACT that a lot of girls are attracted to you and not an assumption. Why don't you explain to me more about your game? I'm curious becuase to me it jsut come naturally and I was never like this before.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have game. Sometimes I get really direct and that messes me up. I'm trying to become more "smoother". I can get anyones number who is in striking distance of me. But what I lack is building comfort and rapport before asking them out. So lately I've been working on just building comfort and rapport with girls after I get the number. It's been so good so far. Texts I send to girls aim for emotional responces rather then the "When we gonna hang out" texts.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sees that you're not after anything, it would be easy to ask her out.

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the friendship zone BS because she has to like you in order to want to hang out with you.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
Being ****y is not attractive. The guys who are truly ****y knows that they can back up what they say. When you can't back it up, it feels fake and you just ended up screwing yourself up even more. You're an AFC so don't start expecting that you going to land a hot chick just like fat chick can't expect that guys are going to be all over her.
I don't claim to be a super pimp, there are many things I need to work on. In my opinion, there will ALWAYS be things you can work on. However to assume I'm an afc (I'm guessing from my other thread on introverts) is complete speculation. You don't know me nor do you know anything about my life's experience. Now if you called me an afc 4 years ago I wouldn't disagree with you.

I never make any claims or give any advice that isn't based on my own experiences. I KNOW from my experience that '****iness' is attractive to girls. I'm not even going to lie and say I don't read any material. However, I don't just regurgitate what others say unless I actually experience it myself. Like for example deangelo's ****y funny stuff I find works because I HAVE EXPERIENCED it working.

The next time you make a claim that such as your original post, you have to back it up with experience. If you actually provided us with a true story in which you treated a girl like a friend and then one day she banged your brains out, we would think maybe what you're saying has some truth to it. However I disagree from my personal experiences. In my experience you have to be sexual and treating a girl like a platonic friend isn't going to get you into her pants.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assumed that no women were interested me for a long time, so I never approached them. The result was never getting a date.

Now, I assume that ALL women find me attractive. It gives me a good reason to approach her. If she really isn't interested in me, she'll let me know.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I assumed that no women were interested me for a long time, so I never approached them. The result was never getting a date.

Now, I assume that ALL women find me attractive. It gives me a good reason to approach her. If she really isn't interested in me, she'll let me know.
Bingo, rinse and repeat till you succeed :)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with the OP. You must assume they ARE interested if you want to appear confident (which is not the same as ****y). Otherwise she will pick up on the fact that you think she isn't interested. The minute you suggest to the woman that you feel she might not be interested, her interest level plummots. They want a confident man who can have any woman.

Seriously, this advice is saying that you should assume you will fail.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
Once you realize that she doesn't have anything over you, you stop placing her on a pedestal and start talking/treating her just like everyone else which means INSTANT attractions.
Nope. Many guys obsessed with a particular girl, will put her on a pedestal, once they realize they have no chance. She is unachievable, too good for you.

On the other hand, if you think she is into you, not only she is not on a pedestal, if you are like me, (you will think girls that like you are boring) but you will also be your best self, without trying to prove anything, because you "know" she likes you already.

Althought the point of treating her like anyone else, is correct.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
As a rule of thumb, always assume that shes not interested in you and that she just wants to be friend. When shes interested, she will let you know so assume the worst in all case. Once you realize that she doesn't have anything over you, you stop placing her on a pedestal and start talking/treating her just like everyone else which means INSTANT attractions.

Ah I've seen this trick before.

Guy signs up for Sosuave.net. Then posts advice that is blatantly Anti-DJ. Then awaits the troll-like arguments that ensue.

4-5 days later, everyone recognizes the game, then stop paying attention. Then Guy realizes how boring this is, and finds another site to troll.

Can I give you a topic for your next "controversial" thread?

Being her friend is the way to her heart!!!

You can have that for free. You're welcome.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this guy is saying that when he thinks a girl is attracted, he freezes up, so he thinks it's a better idea to think that there's no chance of her being attracted so that the pressure's off. He's definitely an exception though. For most of us, it's a lot easier to just assume she's attracted. Also this seems like a defeatist frame of mind that leads to you taking less chances.

DCC

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is horrible advice, and probably trolling. Always assume she's interested. You don't go onto a football field assuming that your team is going to lose, that's called a self fulfilling prophecy my friend. You walk onto that field knowing in your heart you're going to kick the everloving crap out of the other team. Then, if you don't, you know at least you gave it your all.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP is just trying to figure out how to act yourself, not try to hard and get her off the pedestol because that
gives you the best chance.

I would agree that for a lot of people the minute you think a girl may be interested in you, you start acting weird and trying to hard because you want to "keep the interest" but thats usually when you kill it. Even if you were the one who got her interested
in the first place you sometimes think, "wow, it worked" then you go ahead and fck it up because you change as to keep it going.

But you have to find that right balance of flirting with a girl and trying to get in her pants WHILE being non nervous, non outcome dependent, not really caring. Staying totally in control of yourself and rolling with the gauranteed sh*t tests that are sure to come.

Assuming she is a friend who doesnt want you is NOT what you should be doing though. You're allowed to like a chick and want to bang her just don't take it so seriously.