"Never ASK For Digits" My bro always said

Zangatti

Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother is a wise DJ, who originally found this site and recommended it to me. Since he told me about never ASKING, he deserves all the credit.
NEVER ASK for her number. When you sense the first conversation is coming to an end, you have to go, or she has to go, say something like "We should go out sometime" or something like "I would like to call you sometime" then give her a pen and paper and TELL her to write her number. TELLING her to displays dominance and confidence, and it also increases your chance of success in recieving her number. I would like to add a piece of advice to this: ask her to tell you the number after she gives you the paper and pen back, to make sure she isn't just f*cking around with you so you never do actually call her house. Also, i have read on this site, in many places, to wait at least 2-3 days to avoid her feeling you are desperate and simply tell her something like you were too busy to call her that day, which lets her know in the back of her mind that other chicks are probably trying to date you, which means you must be worth a lot relationship wise.
You may add some other digit-collecting tips if you so desire.

---Most information by: Triple_Ultima---

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Extra Tip

Just say " it would be a great idea if i had your number and called you" this has worked 99.9 % and you Dont have to ask for anything. Your just making a suggestion. so you can be turned down.

Always read the number back to her, but change one of the numbers while reading it back. IF she likes you She Will correct you on the number that you got wrong and she will tell you the correct number. If it was just a fake number she wont correct you.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You don't need a reason as to why you waited X amount of days to call her.

No need to explain or apologize for it.

If she asks, just tell her you were busy.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Extra Tip

Originally posted by laskoe
Just say " it would be a great idea if i had your number and called you" this has worked 99.9 % and you Dont have to ask for anything. Your just making a suggestion. so you can be turned down.

Always read the number back to her, but change one of the numbers while reading it back. IF she likes you She Will correct you on the number that you got wrong and she will tell you the correct number. If it was just a fake number she wont correct you.
i like that idea.... never even thought about that one.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest it really doesnt matter how you ask for the girls phone number.

chances are that if you are having a nice convo and she is interested than she will give it to you regardless

if you put too much stress into somethin like this then you are bound to fail