Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Netherlands / Eindhoven

rik

Reaction score
Not bad! I've actually just started to discover this great site, and I'm afraid to admit that I recognize way too much AFC in myself.. But of course, I've started to work on it..

I've read some other stuff into seduction and stuff, but it seemed tailored to the american situation. Doesn't seem to be the case here I must say, but do you think all material offered here is applicable in the Netherlands?

Reading your blog right now.. seems to contain some interesting info as well! Good stuff!

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the material's based on natural processes.

Confidence turns a woman on. Not all techniques and routines will work so well over here, because some keywords (that trigger certain brain patterns) are not easy to translate (without sacrificing the routine structure), but in the end, it's not the words that matter.

But the attitude.

Send me an email if you have more questions, or would like to talk more, etc. I'm very busy at the moment with some projects, so I rarely check this site.

Ghettobob

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this forum, i also post on dutchseduction. I read your weblog a lot BG, i like it very much.

I live near Haarlem and Amsterdam so if anybody wants to sarge, you can find me on pair under the same username.

Anyway, i think the stuff rik says is taylored for america also works for holland as BG said. With the difficulty that canned openers arent always translated very well. Its best not to trust on canned material anyway, so thats good.

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks G'bob.

I'm organizing a meeting soon for another lair (nllounge.nl - don't talk about this lair on DS or the mods will get angry). It will be in the weekend and probably in Utrecht (since it's very central), that's about all I know for the moment, but you're both welcome.

The lair has monthly meetings btw.

JDarko

Reaction score
Ey Im from Holland too. Have you allready met up? And cant we just speak dutch in this topic? Laters

$BD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ik woon ook in NL :) Omgeving Venlo (noord limburg)

rik

Reaction score
Guys, sorry haven't checked this post for a while.. Only now that I discover it got some replies..

Good to see you guys here. Have to go now, but I'll let you know more soon..

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
heyo mensen...Ik ben nog RAFC, maar 2 vrienden zijn heeel veel beter. 1tje kent de site, de andere is het gewoon natuurlijk :)

Alle drie brabo's btw...

(Ik zit op school in Eindhoven)

edit: dat nllounge ziet er op zich wel aardig uit, maar bietje schraal dat je je telnr moet achterlaten... No way dat ik die overal zomaar op internet neer knikker, daarvoor gebruik ik mijn telefoon te veel voor andere dingen :p

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schmidt van oogen das bitte jotz jitzen jürgenheimer schblitz dan mehn!

Votz? Das biggen ****en ist das eine buttsen! Vast du liken ****en? ya? Gut! Ich putsen ich ****en in ihrem kolben! Gut ya? yaaaa! Go Klinsmann ya?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Conquistador said:
Ik ben een Amerikaan hier in Tilburg. Dat is niet zo ver van Eindhoven.
Holy crap is that Dutch? I don't speak Dutch but understood that perfectly.

The Conquistador

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zijn er andere mensen hier van de omgeving Tilburg? Ik vind de meiden in het noorden van het land mooier (Drenthe, Frieslan) De jongere meiden hier wordt steeds dikker....bijna Amerikaanse toestanden in sommige gevallen! Het is duidelijk te zien in de clubs met de vrouwlijke bierbuiken en vetrolletjes.