nervous women?

mister

Reaction score
what does it mean when a woman becomes extremely nervous or uncomfortable when you flirt with her or try to hit on her?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's shy about it and doesn't know what to do.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP, you going on AIM?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, tactic, I will

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mister
what does it mean when a woman becomes extremely nervous or uncomfortable when you flirt with her or try to hit on her?
if she's that uncomfortable, i'm guessing you probably are pretty nervous too, and she can sense it too.

the more relaxed/casual/chill/cool you are, the better chance you have of her being relaxed and comfortable around you.

there are times girls will be slightly uncomfortable because they are shy...but if every girl you approach is freaking out...you need to relax yourself a bit.

mister

Reaction score
not everygirl I approach freaks out. This is actually the first time this happens to me buddy. I have had girls say no to me before but I have never seen any girl be that uncomfortable around just because I am flirting with her. This is why I am wondering what's going on. Does mean low interest or high interest?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mister
not everygirl I approach freaks out. This is actually the first time this happens to me buddy. I have had girls say no to me before but I have never seen any girl be that uncomfortable around just because I am flirting with her. This is why I am wondering what's going on. Does mean low interest or high interest?
in that case, i would have no idea if it means she has high or low interest.

if it doesn't happen often...

don't worry about it then, it's her problem, not yours. i run into this once in a while too...don't think about it too much...she's just shy

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
with me it means she intimidated because im a NINJA but im not sure what it would mean in your case. My advice become a Ninja and the girls will go crazy for you