Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nervous or disinterested?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if a girl is nervous or just not into you??

and does a DJ make a premature decision and walk away rather than stay longer than he needs to?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no context just a general question.

im just interested in what real DJ does. Can a real DJ spot the difference?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want an example-
i went out with a girl on a date for dinner in london. i wasnt sure if she was nervous about meeting or just not into me. we had plans to go to a bar and club after dinner.

i stayed after dinner and went to the bar and club with her friends. was it best to leave after dinner?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ok.

I'll give you my GENERAL rule for first dates...

How the date actually goes means nothing. The only way to tell if she's interested is to try for a kiss at the end.

1. She walks fast to her car or keeps plenty of distance to avoid kissing you - No interest

2. She turns her face so you end up kissing her cheek - No interest

3. She kisses your lips or makes out with you (or more lol) - Interested

I don't really think in terms of her being nervous or not. It's always about interested versus not interested.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Ok.

I'll give you my GENERAL rule for first dates...

How the date actually goes means nothing. The only way to tell if she's interested is to try for a kiss at the end.

1. She walks fast to her car or keeps plenty of distance to avoid kissing you - No interest

2. She turns her face so you end up kissing her cheek - No interest

3. She kisses your lips or makes out with you (or more lol) - Interested

I don't really think in terms of her being nervous or not. It's always about interested versus not interested.

thanx. good advice

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The reason I say this is I've had 50 or 60 of these dates that "appeared" to go very well. The girl was smiling, laughing, and/or very talkative. But try to text or call her after the date? No response.

Looking back, the only common denominator I saw was the lack of a proper kiss. I tried but she wasn't having it.

So don't ever be fooled just because she appears to enjoy the date. You could be totally rejected or in friendzone, but the girl might still just enjoy the company, food, drinks, etc. She might seem like your dream girl with a great connection, but she has no intention of ever speaking to you again.

The kiss test is a much better indicator IME.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Mike32ct said. If she's not willing to kiss you, it's a no go.

In answer to your direct question, though: Yes, you should have left after dinner. Or, you should have found another activity where it would just be you and her. Going dancing with her friends, or meeting up with her friends, or running into them and agreeing to party with them - regardless of how the friends got mixed in with the date, it was a no-go. Friends shouldn't even be met until you've taken her out for at least 3 months - that way, you're established enough to where her friends' opinion of you won't make her sway.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Mike32. The kiss is a big indicator. Sometimes YOU may not feel like going in fir the kiss. It is a great gauge for you or her.

I also agree with Harry. You throw friends in the mix and ṣhit gets fücked up very quickly. Happened to me several times. When she insists to meet up with friends always, it means she doesn't want to be alone with you. Cut your losses at that point...punch out, Maverick!

As far as nervousness or disinterest goes: who cares? They are both detrimental to you getting this girl. If she's too timid and would rather stay home and knit instead of getting a boyfriend, fücking, and living a cool life, well then that's her decision. Once again, it would benefit you 0%. You can't make her do anything.

Nice and timid doesn't get you far in life.

dvjackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can detect nervousness in how their hands act, a nervous girl will grasp things, adjust her dress, tap her fingers on things, rub her fingers together, etc. Or she'll go to the other end of the spectrum and keep her hands still and closed(but this will be betrayed in how quickly she moves her hands when she does things). It's like how a liar will either avoid eye contact or maintain it constantly.