Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nervous CONVO vs. CONFIDENT convo

vicki

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman likes to feel comfortable around a guy. Nothing forced.

A few tips:

1. Don't always talk just to be talking. This comes across like a nervous squirrell. Be comfortable around silences.

2. Ask open ended questions that demand thought, and elaboration. Then do the short follow ups:

"What's one thing about you that other people would be surprised to learn"? Follow with "how do they react when they find out"?

3. ****y and funny but not OBNOXIOUS and CHEESY.

4. Go below the surface(see above question), and then come back to surfacy stuff. Mix it up. Heavy and light. Serious and comic.

5. Try talking about ideas rather than just daily life stuff.

"How was work" does not inspire emotion, but "if you could do any job in the world, what would it be?" does.

6. If you are nervous there are ways of hiding it. For one thing, going somewhere public on a date with something to watch eases tension. Movies, dinner, visit friends, etc.

7. Believe it or not, doing a serious workout before going out on a date will flood your body with endorphins and put you into the exact right frame of mind. Try it.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
I usually disdain list posts.
The problem with putting "1. do this 2. dont do this 3. sometimes do this but under this circumstance," is that it stimulates no imagery.

If our brains worked like that I think this board woudl be empty by now. Every1 could go step by step of what they read on this board and be out DON JUANING the whole world.

Its too bad its not. Imagery is important and its our brain's language.

Nevertheless, i think this post brings a good point that when you speak you need to speak with much impact. The things you say must be meaningful and significant and you must sparingly speak.
I know alot of guys who can't keep their mouth shut and just blather on about stuff that is completely trivial.

Teach yourself to speak sparingly but significantly.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short and sweet. I give it my seal of approval. Good list. :)

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Short and sweet. I give it my seal of approval. Good list. :)
i second that. really.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok good list. However I would not recommend if you are nervous to go on a date to VISIT FRIENDS or to DINNER!!!! What the hell, no way. I would recommend, Iceskating or something more active. Where u can fukc around, gives you an excuse for Kino, and you can make fun of other peoples misfortne of falling over, all your own of course, haha.

moser

Reaction score
7. Believe it or not, doing a serious workout before going out on a date will flood your body with endorphins and put you into the exact right frame of mind. Try it.
I always do this and it always works. Hard weight workout releases many hormones and endorphines to your blood. When you're in a bad mood just try this. You'll see huge difference...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vicki
A woman likes to feel comfortable around a guy. Nothing forced.

A few tips:

1. Don't always talk just to be talking. This comes across like a nervous squirrell. Be comfortable around silences.

Good Post.
Silence can be great.