Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neil Strauss made over $1million in a few hours

quickerblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
The annhilation method DVD set was worth almost US$4000, 375 losers fronted the money for this...why????
I have unsubscribed from his email list, after i was spammed for about 2 weeks straight and daily...even the bank dont contact me this often when im behind a home loan payment....Not knocking the man for making cash, but his tactics were disgusting and tacky...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
quickerblade said:
The annhilation method DVD set was worth almost US$4000, 375 losers fronted the money for this...why????
I have unsubscribed from his email list, after i was spammed for about 2 weeks straight and daily...even the bank dont contact me this often when im behind a home loan payment....Not knocking the man for making cash, but his tactics were disgusting and tacky...
One of the brothers will upload it for us to dl for free. Fvck Style, Fvck Mystery, Fvck Juggler and Definitely Fvck up the arse that goddamned Deangelo.

I dl thier sh!t for free. Fvck them. I'll take cash in hand and blow it on new Mark Nasons.

quickerblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, how would them 375 people feel after blowing close to 4gs finding out that everyone has been downloading there 4 grand investment for free

Reaction score
quickerblade said:
hahaha, how would them 375 people feel after blowing close to 4gs finding out that everyone has been downloading there 4 grand investment for free
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OH yeah! :yes:

LuciferSam

Don Juan
Reaction score
He really made this much money?
He is much more than a dj now, he's a very rich dj laughing his way to the bank.
There are better things to spend that 4g on man...hell, you could buy a woman for that (not that I'd know hahaha)

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would stop someone who bought his DVD to sell them to few other losers and make a profit? I am sure however Neil sold way more then 375 copies...
Someone put his dvds on bittorrent!..That guy would be my hero.:flowers:

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahm, what is the matter?
a guy sold a disk w/ dj-tips for 4g?
wtf...

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its fcked cause this about keepin it real, etc.
But can't hate too much.
The d!ckwads that dropped 4g's are the real a$$holes.

quickerblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
its fcked cause this about keepin it real, etc.
But can't hate too much.
The d!ckwads that dropped 4g's are the real a$$holes.
4gs on some dvd's **** they need another set of dvds just to tell em how ****ed they are

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are telling me that I could almost go to two live Mystery programs for the price of one of these programs where I get no live instruction.

Upper

Don Juan
Reaction score
stalluproar said:
So you are telling me that I could almost go to two live Mystery programs for the price of one of these programs where I get no live instruction.
cause I bet they factored in the chances of it being pirated around.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.T. Barnum would be proud.