Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neil Strauss' Annihilation Method

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone has seen any of the annihilation method DVDs - if so, what did you think? I know they are hard to find b/c only 400 copies were made.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I hear, there's very little that's new in the Annihilation Method. The packaging and presentation are supposed to be very good. Go to themysterymethod.com or other seduction sites and you will find reviews (as much as the non disclosure agreement allows).

But what's the point. You can't really get a complete package; only various excerpts via PTP. And what you will find will likely be a reiteration of previous theories and strategies.

Wolf

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to bump this up and see other peoples opinions. I'm in the process of getting The Annihilation Method, it sounds pretty good to me. He sold the 400 copies for 4 grand each, so they better be good.

Anyway, lets hear some more opinions

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah i got it too, not worth 4 grand, but theres some interesting stuff in it just like week bootcamp for 8 guys and it has mysterym hypnotica,Steve. p in it

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase Dat Skuht said:
Id like to bump this up and see other peoples opinions. I'm in the process of getting The Annihilation Method, it sounds pretty good to me. He sold the 400 copies for 4 grand each, so they better be good.

Anyway, lets hear some more opinions
4000 for some DVDs if EEfin crazy!! No way they could have been that much..no piece of recreational software is that much...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend gave me a bootleg copy of it. He GAVE it to me. But overall, I wouldn't pay over $50 for it if I had to pay for it.

Style just goes into depth with his Method which is a variation of the MM.

For instance he teaches a lot of the bar games he uses to DHV. He shows him working on the Openers with the guys. He talks about the importance of Inner Game. There is a little bit of in-field video but I think it's about the same as anything you would see on VH1's Pick Up Artist.

So my advice to anyone is read the Game, watch the PUA and don't spend money on the AM unless you can get it REALLY cheap.

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched all the DVDs, I'd say its worth the time to check it out. Not 4 grand, but you can download it using torrents.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched some of the DVD's. But I fell asleep since the presentation is so boring.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only saw the first 2 DVD's, it's just like every other pick up artist instructional video. He's taking advantage of his credibility that was boosted by his book and overpricing his material.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_McGregor said:
I was just curious if anyone has seen any of the annihilation method DVDs - if so, what did you think? I know they are hard to find b/c only 400 copies were made.
I have seen them and they are not worth $4000 man. Think about it, it's about 10 hours of video for $4000. That works out to $400 per hour. No instruction is worth $400 per hour, well maybe a hooker. :p

There is only so much you can say on the topic of dating and women. I have seen a lot of the David D. videos and Mystery and Neil and I have to say they are all the same. They don't have any special knowledge that other guys have given.

It's like fitness books or books on any subject, they all have the same basic information on the subject.

A friend got as many of these video courses as he could afford and he had at least 20 of them and he let me borrow them to watch and they are all the same.

It got a little disillusioned after the 10th video because they were all saying the same thing. I think David D. is the worst, he has repackaged his crap into different versions of the same stupid info over and over again.

This seems to be a rant against David D. but it's really all about the whole dating video courses in general, David D. just seems to be the guy who tries to repackage the same sh!t over and over again.

David D. has a video for meeting women on line, mastery with women, meeting women in bars, meeting women in the street. Frankly it's all the same sh!t. He covers the same points over and over again and then gets some of his friend to tell some stories of how they met women.

There is a psychology to offering the videos for $4000. Some people believe they are getting something very special if they pay a lot of money for it.

Take it from me, save your hard earned cash.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Sounds like its crap....

Ever.. Who wrote the game?
Neil Strauss wrote The Game. He also goes by the nick-name Style. It's an extremely entertaining read and gives a few tips on pick up along the way. This book is definitely worth owning.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and so my verdict is I WOULDN'T pay 4 Grand for this product...matter of fact I'm thinking of selling off my bootleg copy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's him and 4 creepy looking turds in a living room with a skank smoking outside. It's garbage just like the other "seduction guru" get rich quick schemes.

He's extremely effeminate in both tonality and his mannerisms which is why I think women are drawn to him, they can go tampon and shoe shopping and feel safe. I'll say this for Mystery and Deangelo, they sound like men.

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS 5 TURDS...

and the skank smoking LOL!!!!

id say its good for those who are new in the art of picking up, but for most of us here, its just gonna be a lot of repititiveness and concepts we already knew with new names

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always wanted to try something liek that

set up a seminar on something that doesnt require "credentials"
and charge pple insane amounts

some ideas..

parenting (im fairly young tho)
how to deal with stress ( i honestly do not feel stress nemore)
How to overcome depression ( I was depress 2 weeks ago, but forgot how to overcome it)