Negz's Fitness and Nutrition Journal

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overview:

Prior to this month, my main focus has been 'picking up chicks' and 'getting with women' since March. I'm sick of this shvt, and you should be to. Life isn't about women. It's about you. It's time to make some goddamn improvements in my life, and my life alone. These improvements don't have to be physical since that is only a result of, of course, Mental improvement. Mind over matter. And it starts with self-motivation.

Starting on Sunday, June 12, 2011 I will begin my first full round of Insanity. It's a series of cardio workouts that focus on core development... something my body lacks. I have a strong upper body and lower body, but my core needs improvement. I have been doing Insanity workouts for the past year, here and there. But yet, to complete a full round... 60 days.

Self-improvements is the answer to my problems (and probably yours if your on this forum). As suggested by the best DJ's, inner game is key. But don't be confused... my goal isn't to get women, it's to be happy with myself. While I'm working on my physique, I will be working on my career and focusing on my hobbies.

Updates on my nutrition and fitness will be posted here. However, I will be keeping a journal of my overall improvements in my life on my blog. More like a journal, but I don't give a **** who reads it. Will post a link in a couple of weeks.

Gotta stay anonymous and gotta eat clean and focus.

I will post more details tomorrow when I'm not half asleep.

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck mate.

Also, your right, creating an awesome life should be every mans main priority. But dont delude yourself in to thinking you dont want to get your **** wet, remember to invite a chick every now and then to share this cool new world your creating. :)

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Round - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Been almost a week and a half since I worked out. Damn I gave it my all today. Was focused on pushing myself. Probably gave this workout the most I ever have out of all the times I did it. Feels good pushing myself this hard again.

Just been happy and in a good mood recently. Positively affecting my and life and people around me are noticing. Beats having to worry about reading people and figuring out what to say next. Life just flows smoothly.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 - Upper Body Weight Training

Stayed consistent on my diet and exercise today. I woke up this morning and felt like I was too lazy to work out. After talking to this plate I'm spinning, HB7, I got off my lazy ass and worked out. Got that out of the way, next workout tomorrow morning - Plyometrics Cardio Circuit

I have done this workout more than a few times, as well. It has been a while, though, so I am trying to get back to my fitness as I was before. Following that I will see some sick results. I definitely need to recover from this weekend though. Tons of drinking and bad eating in the past 2 days. But Day 1 started today and I did well. ****in A

Negz

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3 - Power and Resistance

Ended up pushing through with my workout today during the free 1.5 hour window I had. I'm amazed I did something like that. I haven't squeezed in a workout in a couple of months. Feels great JUST doing it instead of when 'it is convenient.'

Working out and striving toward a goal is about making time. If you only do it when it is convenient.. no... if you don't make sacrifices or strive, then it isn't a goal worth attaining for (motivation-wise). Also stuck to my 2100-2200 calorie diet... no cheating, once again!

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically in the last couple of weeks about, I have worked for only a few times. I know I should be sticking to it, regardless, but my birthday weekend came up and that didn't turn out too well. Today I decided to start over... so without anymore delay....

Day 1: GSP Rushfit - Strength and Endurance

Instead of doing Insanity Fit Test, I decided to give GSP Rushfit a shot. This is a new workout regimen from the UFC welterweight champion, George St. Pierre. Of course, he didn't create the workout, the company just sponsored him for the publicity. I read about it for the past week and got really pumped for it. Today was supposed to be day 1 of the 56-day program.

Well, I didn't exactly like it that much. As opposed to Insanity and P90x, the training is a bit slower as it works to keep your heart rate at about 60-80%. At this interval, your body is in fat-burning mode. Although you may burn more fat during the training, you will burn more fat long-term in a higher intensity workout.

I don't think someone is supposed to go from Insanity to GSP Rushfit. Insanity is a workout regimen that exposes your body to max interval training at heart rates 80-90% or even more. Your body may not be in fat burning mode during the workout. However, because your body is being trained under stressed out conditions (Insanity Workouts), your metabolism is generally faster throughout the day. Thus, burning more fat over a long period of time. Additionally, your heart gets used to the conditions of the workout, which are pretty rough. Rushfit isn't so much into max interval training. That's why it would seem as if you are hardly moving in Rushfit.

Because of this, I decided to move onto Insanity and complete a whole round, as I decided before, starting tomorrow.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4: Insane Abs from Insanity

Dammnnnn... came back at 12AM and worked out just so I didn't miss a workout. Now that's the **** right there.

My diet is okay. During the day its fine, but I snack too much and drink. How the fuq can I quit drinking?? Is this even possible??