Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

negs and disqualifiers

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there is a limit to the amount of times you can use a neg, just from experience i noticed if you use to many a woman tends to get pissed off at you. Now is there also a limit to the amount of times u can use disqualifiers? Like can you use more disqualifiers than negs? I know they are almost synonyms but there is a slight difference.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wildchild said:
I know there is a limit to the amount of times you can use a neg, just from experience i noticed if you use to many a woman tends to get pissed off at you. Now is there also a limit to the amount of times u can use disqualifiers? Like can you use more disqualifiers than negs? I know they are almost synonyms but there is a slight difference.

dont use negs on women that already like you.

Use qualifiers on women that dont think they can have you.

Use negs on women who think they are better then you, or think they are higher then you.

Negs are nothing new, the term is new but actually negs and qualifiers are normal just some guy realized what he was doing and coined the term.

It is not new you do these anyway. Think of a GF you neg and qualify constantly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, guys should be tested to be able to use negs. Too many of them believe it's a license to be an @sshole.

"A neg is a terrible thing to waste..."

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohllyycrapp!!! the power of negginggg..IS FREAKN AMAAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

in my opinion....to make it ever stronger....use the PUSH PULL techinque.!
for a long time..i was lost in my track..struggling to go from AFC to PUA.
Anwyyas,,,,its my field report.but i think itl tell u so more or less about negs.

Model in School
So theres this hb 8.5 in school. I seeher around eye contacts at times, but i never go up to her. At the time, i was pretty AFC. But 3 days later, i decided wat the fuk...i see her yesterday with black new hair. What do i say?
drumerdud: Eyyy u did something to ur hair.(note this is the first thing ive ever said to her.)
hb8.5: hahah yea!!
drumerdud: it was much better before
hb8,5: THANKSSS! sarcastic.
note: now usually as someone posted....this is too much on negging. But its really upto the girl on how uptight she is...

Anwyays,, Then i go to the movies wtih my friends...then to my surprise...i see HER!!! as she goes up the stairs.. eye contact then i go...
drumerdud: "Nice hair"
hb8.5:wateevrRAAHHHHH)trips on the way up the stairs)
drumder: eyyy easy!!! dotn fall for me too soon!!

hahhaa from there i shouodve cosed..but well yea the movie...ended and she just started...so..thats that..and hopefuly ill get her number tom!
:D

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs are heavily understood on this site. People think that a neg is just to throw an insult at someone......Its nothing like that. Plus people use them on every girl when they should only be used to knock a girl off that pedistal she built herself. You should only neg a girl if shes a 9-10.....maybe the occational 8. Also....make it a NEG. Not just a plain insult! There is a big diffrence. A neg is a compliment then a disqualifier of the complement. A good example in my opinion is something like:

Your really smart.......for a girl from [place]

Its a compliment following a narrow insult. You are not insulting her directly. You are just disqualifiing her in general.

Qualifiers can be used on any girl. Noramlly it needs some kind of rapport already built thow or you wont get the responses you want.

Jonwon is correct too.....You shouldnt neg a girl that already likes you unless you are appling it into your C+F.

Problem is you may just look like a big headed d!ck.

Sarge On!